LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Heylo IF ians! đź‘‹

We know most of us avid and enthusiastic FF readers can’t wait to consume and inhale the next instalments of our favourite FFs or the next story by our favourite authors.

But most of us have been through a phase in a fandom when we read so much that plots and writers become blurred. I know I have. 

Sometimes I spend agonizing hours racking my brains to remember more details of a fic I’d read long ago cos I’m seized by an inexplicable need to re-read and gush over it again. It reawakens all those intense fandom feelings and it captures the characters I loved perfectly (sometimes even better than the original writers!). 

So if you are one of those who spend hours trying to look for a fic, here’s the perfect thread for you to post your queries. For if there’s one thing I’ve learned being on any fandom - there are always other ardent fans and FF readers (with better memories!) who can help you out with almost anything. 

This thread is for all such queries, never mind how vague they are, never mind if all you can recall of the story is it stars Arnav and Khushi, rain, coffee and a furry hound! Surely someone will remember and get you the details along with the link and you can enjoy it all over again! And our deserving authors will get some much-needed love via your re-read! 

So go on, post all your silliest, vaguest FF search queries here. 

We promise we won’t judge! 

Previous thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5189824#154809455

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Here's the topic that already exists for this purpose, with links to the two topics that came before it:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154809455

A suggestion to everyone who likes a story: add it to your Library, even if it's completed and you never plan to read it again. That will help other readers to discover it when they browse your profile.

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Here's the topic that already exists for this purpose, with links to the two topics that came before it:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154809455

A suggestion to everyone who likes a story: add it to your Library, even if it's completed and you never plan to read it again. That will help other readers to discover it when they browse your profile.

Thank you for the links đź‘Ť however these threads are two years old. Rather than opening them it’s better to have a new one. 

Arvi_licious thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi

Thank you for the thread

I know the story and title but I'm unble to find it while i search

It's an AShlok FF from ipkkndebp.

Second chance a veneer of hope.plz could someone share the link if u find it

Thank you!!

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arvi_licious

Hi

Thank you for the thread

I know the story and title but I'm unble to find it while i search

It's an AShlok FF from ipkkndebp.

Second chance a veneer of hope.plz could someone share the link if u find it

Thank you!!

Hi there! Is this the story you’re looking for?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4126272

Arvi_licious thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Hi there! Is this the story you’re looking for?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4126272

Yes!! Thank you so much đź¤—

ina_saahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi,

I am actually looking for info on a writer Chaverah_TFC a.k.a Candy. She used to be a part of this forum but then later on shifted to blogs. 

But she has some amazing works to her credit like Like Never Before, It's Always Been for Us, Once Upon a Wedding, etc. to name a few.

Can someone please let me know if they have any information about her whereabouts or if anyone has been in touch with her? Is there a way in which she can be contacted?

Would be really helpful.

Lots of Love... :) :)

Edited by ina_saahil - 1 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ina_saahil

Hi,

I am actually looking for info on a writer Chaverah_TFC a.k.a Candy. She used to be a part of this forum but then later on shifted to blogs. 

But she has some amazing works to her credit like Like Never Before, It's Always Been for Us, Once Upon a Wedding, etc. to name a few.

Can someone please let me know if they have any information about her whereabouts or if anyone has been in touch with her? Is there a way in which she can be contacted?

Would be really helpful.

Lots of Love... :) :)

Hello, this thread is meant for FF search help or other queries regarding Fan Fiction. 

You can try contacting the author via PM or through their scrapbook/slambook/ testimonial, if they are still active on IF.

ItsAna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I have read a Manan FF in which manan have arranged marriage, it start from manik is going to see nandini and he bring Fab 5 with them, and nandini is waiting for them by pool, and after that I think marriage is fixed but both family decide to go some resort for some reason so elder go in Car and fab5 and nandini and navya and I guess abhi in bus or traveller,, it goes something like that I think I read it on Wattpad or here, please help in finding it

RedRoseMinion thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Hi I am looking for a fanfiction that is very very old. It’s armaan riddhima fanfiction where riddhima and Anjali are cousins and riddhima is kinda childlike. Anjali is Armaan’s girlfriend and wants to marry her but finds out that there is something wrong with his kundli or something and the first girl who will marry him will die in a year or so. Anjali makes a situation that he has to marry riddhima as she wants to marry him but doesn’t want to die. 

Does anybody remember ? I don’t think this story was finished when I last read it. 

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 11 months ago