Fan Fictions Help Desk IV

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Writers/Readers,

This is your new Help desk!  If you have any queries regarding any fanfiction or any particular genre you are looking for, any help/suggestion you need feel free to state them here.

Our friends here will be more than happy to help you out.

If you have any unanswered queries from previous Help Desk then please repost them here and I am sure our friends will be more than happy to reply them. šŸ˜³

Link to the old help desk :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1500603

Regards,

IF Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariam.Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
hey! i'd like to share my FF's for those who are interested, its for Arnav and khushi fans!

here are the link to my index

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3068044

1.Arnav and Khushi on their way to happily ever after

2. Arshi/Arhi- Inverted

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3034235

Edited by Mariam.Ejaz - 11 years ago
sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi

i need some help

some time back i had fanfics from the author sridevi27 like shiv-gauri's the oldest story and others from the same writer (name of fic i dnt rmbr). but now i m trying to search them on IF fanfiction section, then i m getting a message that the person is temporarily banned.

how can i access these fanfics or if they are posted somewhere else, plz provide me wth a link as i really wish to read them again
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i ve read an ff. In which armaan ws kunwar nd loves ridhima. He recently got attacked or something. Niki too loves ridhima as her bhabhi.. Ridz too love him. I cant find the ff. Ridz is theree to take care of armaan mother i guesss.. Plz tell me the name of ff plzz
addicted_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys
I'm looking for an AR one shot
it begins with Riddhima divorcing Sid and Armaan getting into some sort of accident after which Nikki yells at Riddhima and blames her. or something on those lines
please help me with it
thanks
karanjen071 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
I am looking for an AR ff where riddhima and armaan went to same school and then she left from there and went to different school and became the hottest girl who everyone wanted to date and girls were jealous of and then got enough of it and started concentrated on studies and topped the school. Later she realized that armaan was very special for her. Her and her friends search for him every where but couldn't find him and later she found him on facebook. Riddhima send him a friend request after 2-3 days and they start talking to each other though riddhima doesn't reveal her identity and only tells armaan that she knows him from before.
Pleaseee tell me the name of this FF.
Thanks in advance. :)
Edited by karanjen071 - 11 years ago
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys hi how r you all!
Actually i am here for help loll
some tme ago around 3 months or 4 months ago I read An AR ff
in which riddhima is actually Siddhanth fiance and arman was his freind,but when arman met riddhima he fell in love with her..he hates when riddhima was around sid and he force himself himself on riddhima...and they got married 

I read this in new fan fiction but now its not any more there
i still remember its Name was I guess So BAD ROMANCE

if any one know this ff plz help me out thankx
love  
maria:) 
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys,
i am looking for combined ffs of AR ARSHI, maanvi virat, jeevika viren, if there are any pls let me know
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: preety88

hey guys,
i am looking for combined ffs of AR ARSHI, maanvi virat, jeevika viren, if there are any pls let me know

i dont know what u mean by combined...
but if u want some completed arshi work
then go to this link...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3069902
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sanyoprithviraj

hi

i need some help

some time back i had fanfics from the author sridevi27 like shiv-gauri's the oldest story and others from the same writer (name of fic i dnt rmbr). but now i m trying to search them on IF fanfiction section, then i m getting a message that the person is temporarily banned.

how can i access these fanfics or if they are posted somewhere else, plz provide me wth a link as i really wish to read them again

if u are looking for shiv-gauri...i know only one shiv-gauri
then this is the link...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3123588