Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia...x thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi can someone help me find a ff about arnav and khushi. I was reading and I lost it and forgot that name of it :/.

It's an ff where arnav is married to lavanya and keeps khushi as a misters because he thinks she tried to seduce his brother.

Can someone please help me!!!!Edited by Tia...x - 11 years ago
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey guys!!! can somebody help me find a fic on arnav-khushi in which there is some "politics" involvement..
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvraj4ever

hey guys!!! can somebody help me find a fic on arnav-khushi in which there is some "politics" involvement..

I would like to read something like that too !!!
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
But I doubt we find it πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by Agathe - 11 years ago
harathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello everybody..
am new to if as a member.. i hv some doubts.. kindly clarify them..

1) how are the rankings given to tv celebrities?

2) what is hall of frame?

3) are there forums in fanclubs?

kindly clarify these..

thnaks in advance.. :)
MidnightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaaz.gul

I want to read ff master class and 1 night stand bt content is blocked by operater is written so what should i do plz suggest

Hi! The same thing is happening to me but for another FF. I can't seem to access FF: A Sprinkle of Stardust. It says "Access denied-Error: Only members with sufficient permission can access this page."

Do you know the author of this FF?

I can access Master class for sure and I think I can even access 1 night stand. Did anyone help you?

Thank You 😊 

Edited by Rimz_k09 - 11 years ago
Dedivol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay so I read this ff a few months back and I want to read it again .. It was about Armaan and Riddhima .. Riddhima enters a club clad in an anarkali suit and armaan sees her, she was there because her parents kicked her out due to some situation with Abhi and so armaan first takes her to a cafe by the beach and listens to her problems then when she is comfortable he takes her home. Later he gets her a job in Sanjeevani but no one from the gang seem to like her so Nikki, Anji and Muskaan decide to play a prank with her but it turns out horrible and Riddhima was close to being raped so Armaan gets angry at them but later they apologize to riddhima and him and they all become friends .. I really need to know the name of this fan fiction .. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP .. i've been searching it up through various terms on google and india-forums but I dont seem to get any proper result . PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION .. PLEASE I AM REALLY DESPERATE RIGHT NOW :$
tracy1191 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvraj4ever

there's arisai's "Intoxicated"
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agathe

I would like to read something like that too !!!
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
But I doubt we find it πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

]http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3205551
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princessangel

Okay so I read this ff a few months back and I want to read it again .. It was about Armaan and Riddhima .. Riddhima enters a club clad in an anarkali suit and armaan sees her, she was there because her parents kicked her out due to some situation with Abhi and so armaan first takes her to a cafe by the beach and listens to her problems then when she is comfortable he takes her home. Later he gets her a job in Sanjeevani but no one from the gang seem to like her so Nikki, Anji and Muskaan decide to play a prank with her but it turns out horrible and Riddhima was close to being raped so Armaan gets angry at them but later they apologize to riddhima and him and they all become friends .. I really need to know the name of this fan fiction .. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP .. i've been searching it up through various terms on google and india-forums but I dont seem to get any proper result . PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION .. PLEASE I AM REALLY DESPERATE RIGHT NOW :$

This is the one you want

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1216860 ( We Met WE touched by Maha) I read it 10 times i guess πŸ˜ƒ