Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
^ I found it here on IF but yes, I do have tumblr...inactive these days though. :)

And...sorry, I forgot what I was saying. Got distracted by someone's six pack abs. *Drools*
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

^ I found it here on IF but yes, I do have tumblr...inactive these days though. :)

And...sorry, I forgot what I was saying. Got distracted by someone's six pack abs. *Drools*

they are beautoful! thank you very much :D *faint attack*
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I want to read this SS! But some unknown force is asking me to spam it first, what should I do? ðŸ˜³
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

I want to read this SS! But some unknown force is asking me to spam it first, what should I do? ðŸ˜³

Read it first...its beautiful! :)
curledup thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Read it first...its beautiful! :)

Read and then spam. Thank you Rae :D you humble me.
...Doctor... thumbnail

Originally posted by: curledup

Read and then spam. Thank you Rae :D you humble me.

Aashi ðŸ¤—
I'll start reading it tonight, finish off all the parts & then comment. Tonight is gonna be a long night! ðŸ˜‰
...Doctor... thumbnail
Aashi! ðŸ¤—

OMG! This is so brilliant! Outstanding!
You write so beautifully. Each & every word seems to be perfect!
I was an idiot to delay this so much. I'm hooked. 
And I'm already waiting for the next update!

The concept is really different.

Khushi seems to be cheerful &  chirpy. So Raizadas & khushi's family are friends. Interesting! Wow Khushi & Viren share a cute bond. I'm glad that the Raizadas love her like their own daughter & sister. Khushi's family seems to be nice too. Rishabh, Nk & Aaksh are awesome. What's wrong b/w NK & his wife?

Arnav is arnav. He can never change but OMG! he loved someone else? And khushi knew her & she ran away from their marriage. Awww I feel bad for Arnav oops I feel happy coz if Aasiya would have married him then there would have been no Khushi.

So she agreed to their proposal. And arnav is 32 ðŸ˜² & khushi is 23 ðŸ˜² Arey thoda young bana do na hottie ko ðŸ˜† 

Awww Jeevika loves khushi so much. And Arnav keeps on drooling, doesn't he have anything else to do. The words used to describe the emotions in their eyes were beautiful. Perfect portrayal of their emotions. Too good! 
So the wedding preparations are in full swing. That's great. It's good to know that they performed the rituals of both the religions. 
And finally the D day. I'm so happy that they got married. And they didn't speak anything stll they did 'it'? Strange people!

Awww Arnav is full on drooling, stop it Arnav! Khushi is so sweet. And finally the truth is out. So she loved him & he loved Aasiya. He's such a jerk! ðŸ˜¡
But now they confessed their real feelings & I'm so happy *squeals in joy*
Awww they are so lovey-dovey! 
And Arnav is so naughty ðŸ˜³

What's gonna happen next? I'm too curious! 

Update jaldi please! 

Awesome SS Aashi!
Keep up the good work!

P.S.- This is dedicated to Varsha? How sweet of you. I miss Varsha! :(

P.P.S.- I'm sorry for being a jerk & rading it so late. 

Edited by ...Doctor... - 11 years ago
curledup thumbnail

Here we go. For Rae.

Chapter 4 : Tradition.

Traditions are teachings which run down generations, the flow undisturbed, unchanged just like water from a tab. It is reinforced into the next set of children that traditions must not be changed; they must not be altered, calibrated or changed in any form or way.

So when Arnav Singh Raizada found out that his wife was not allowed to dine with him during breakfast, lunch or dinner he boiled within himself, watching from the shutter of his eyes as she served everyone her kheer her hands fluttering with her movements, silent but joyous. So when she came to serve him he managed a small smile not liking her standing over his shoulder while he ate pouri with channe, his half-smile causing her full one to falter as she silently stood behind him.

Seeing her fallen face Arnav's fingers began to curl up, hoping against hope her smile would bloom again.

But it didn't.

And what was that phrase?

All rules are made to be broken. So this one could be too.

He rose rather abruptly, calling the house help from the kitchen. "Hari Prakash" Bellowing the command into every corner of the house "Khushi ke liye ek chair le kar ao" All the Raizada men stopped eating food to look up at Arnav in confusion, and in return he stuck his chin out in defiance saying without words a statement only for his ears.

"Chotte Thakur who koi kursi nahi hai" Head bowed Hari Prakash hoped to be saved from his wrath.

But Arnav possessed a cooler head than he would let on "Koi baat nahi, woh farsh ke liye ek chaddar le kar ana"

Khushi looked on, confused with his sudden outburst and started to get even more confused when he took forearm with his clean hand steering her towards the chaddar hari prakash was laying out.

"Aap yeh kya-

"Shh" He placed a lean finger onto her lips.

"Aap- Jeevika began.

But Viren stopped her, watching from amusing eyes as his eldest son abolished all rules and helped his other half sit so they could eat food it reminded him off his own time, when he defied his own father but his father was a strict man under his mothers watchful eye so he had to bend down to the rules but he had sworn that day the same would not happen to his sons, but unfortunately none of his four seemed brave enough to defy him.

Until today.

He heard suspicious whispers from the other three Raizada bahus.

"Only because Khushi is his favourite" Rishabs wife said.

"Why is it bauji you never let us sit and eat?" Payal asked.

"You never asked" He stated, his eyes never leaving the newly married couple, laughter rumbling thorough him as he acknowledged his wife's gleaming eyes from the opposite end of the dining table.

-

"Aap ne ya kya kiya?" She asked, as he placed a pouri piece dipped with channe into her mouth,

"I did what I had to do" He shrugged placing a piece into himself.

"Par ghar ki-

"Khushi" his tone finality "Its fine" He said to her, holding her moving chin.

Words were not exchanged after that, but soft smiles were, matched with shy glances flickering behind coy lashes. They flirted without words, letting their eyes and hands do all they needed, and soon Khushi began feeding him like he was feeding her, squealing when he purposely bit down onto her fingers, their joy transporting them to another time.

-

Khushi was a junior doctor at the time; she shadowed her seniors and went round wards trying to help out as much as she could, and one day when she was assisting in the wards she met a rather handsome looking patient, appreciating him from coy eyes.

"Doctor" Came his soft drawl from behind.

"Yes?" She said.

"Can I be cured?" appreciating her beauty from his hooded eyes

"It's a minor burn sir you are going to be fine" she reassured him with a small smile not understanding his sudden interest in her but wanting to take interest in him.

"Could you help me drink my water please?" His voice hoarse for reasons he wouldn't admit.

"Sure" She returned her movements coy, shy.

She grabbed the cup full of water and silently held it up against his firm lips, his gulps echoing the silence.

"Thank you" He sincerely said.

"Your- er you're welcome" She stammered, not liking the feeling erupting within her.

_

"Remembering?" His voice broke through her reverie.

"Hmm" she said, unconsciously wiping the channe against his chin rather than placing it into his mouth. Shocked Arnav looked at her dazed face and a mischevious smile lit his face, he darted forward and rubbed his channe-laden chin against her cheeks.

"Arnav" She screamed above her giggles, not feeling the gazes from the rest of the family, her stained hands scrunched in his white shirt as he wound his arm around her petit waist. He rained fugacious kisses onto her face, licking off the channe making her feel that melting sensation in the deep recesses of her belly.

He soon noticed her yellow hands staining his shirt and he told her "You're gonna have to clean me up" his short breath whispers into her ears indicating cleaning off a different kind.

And she returned it with a saucy little wink, telling him what she thought of that idea.

So they cleaned each other whilst sharing demure kisses, nipping, tugging and taking. Unaware of the world outside because that didn't matter, what mattered was them.

Just them.

Enveloped into each other's embrace, basking in their glory, in their laughter because they had experienced fates kindness.

_ _

Done Rae <3 sorry for the wait. Love you loads. :D

AngelTeen thumbnail
Res! :D

*Deep sigh*

That was so beautiful, Aashifa! <3

The way he broke traditions for her, the way Viren was proud of him (LOVED his reply to Payal...sassy hai Khushi ka sasur! ;) :D) and the way they fed each other, uncaring of what people thought...Eeeps! <3

And the flirting...*Blush Blush*

I love the way you make your stories' Arnav flirt! Its so cute and blush inducing! :D 

Update super soon and Thank You for the dedication! Love you too! :) 

PS - Forgot to add about the flashback - So he was affected by her, as much as she was, since then...like you hinted in Chapter 3, obviously someone played a dirty game with the two...or so I think...I like how she had a crush on him (he also had, I know, but its something else when Khushi reciprocates the feelings! Lol!) from moment 1! So cute! :)
Edited by AngelTeen - 11 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Res

----Edit----

Aww... that was so cute. And so romantic.

So the bahus don't like preferential treatment? I can agree with them, I would hate it too. But I would also like a strong husband like Arnav who wanted me to sit and eat with him rather than simply going along with traditions. 

Lovely update!
Edited by -Yuks- - 11 years ago