SS: Voh Rishta - Memories - Page 53

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
AHAH! YES I know I should be updating my fics, forgive me everyone who reads my other stuff, it shall get updated soon-ish. But this idea has been sitting in my mind for like ever so here goes.

Firstly this whole SS is dedicated to Varsha [psychadelic] I miss her so much, really I don't know where she is ever since that heart-wrenching PM she sent to everyone saying that she won't be around for a while has made me sad. I miss her so so so much. I love you Varsha <3

Without further ado, the first chapter.

The Proposal:

Khushi ran up the steps leading to her shared apartment she was living in needing a hot soaking bath to get rid of the tension that was overtaking her senses, she stepped in expecting everything to herself as the girls should have been at work but what she saw was something quite off the opposite manner entirely.

The house was alive, her family was here and her best friends were tending to them. She glanced at all the faces and saw them stop laughing to look at her.

"Aagayi bitiya rani?" Aftab Ali, her father by blood asked.

"Abu" she squealed jumping into his ready arms, his feathering kiss atop her head in a heartbeat ignoring the jealous looks given to her by her step-siblings and step mother.

"How are you? The girls said you had to go to the hospital in Bristol?" he asked, proud of his daughters accomplishments.

"Yes Abu, there was a young girl in need of a serious heart-transplant, hence me and Doctor Hussain went down there to do it" she said, guilt swimming through her senses as she remembered the girls dying gasps as she breathed her last, her face tear soaked as she realised the end was near and how she just stood there feeling responsible for every faint word leaving her mouth.

Another man standing directly behind her short father shook her out of her reverie.

"Have you forgotten me already Khushiyan?" The older man teased her; his eyes still alight with his inner mischief.

She pushed all guilt out of her mind as she flew into him.

"Bauji!" She jumped onto him, startling him, another kind of father, the one whom she shared a relationship by blood but not the usual kind.

"Now now" he patted her back "Don't even act as though you missed me" He stated, his voice feigning hurt "Not one call!" He said.

"Bauji" Her voice soft, conveying her apology as Viren Raizada laughed down at her, kissing her hair saying he was just teasing.

"It seems you have forgetten all off us?" Akash the youngest Raizada said, trying to fake the hurt, she looked up and saw all four Raizada brothers, she loved them all like her own brothers except one.

"Never" She stated and hugged each and every one of them.

"How have you been?" Rishab asked, whilst feeding his youngest child.

"I have been really good Rishab bhaiye, final exam was yesterday and now I can sit back and chill" She beamed avoiding the snack laden tray.

"Khush we're off" Her friends said not wanting to invade the family reunion.

"Bye guys!" She got up to see them off and then settled herself into the cosy sofa, opposite her very large family.

"Where is Payal?" She asked Akash.

"Not here" He laughed, not wanting to tell her how upset Payal had been when he informed her they were all paying a visit to Khushi's house in London.

"And the rest of my bhabhis?" She asked laughing along with Akash.

"Still in India" Nand Kishore answered, disguising his anger with a swift smile but they couldn't hide it as Khushi could see through it all.

Soon the room was full of laughter as Viren Raizada took full responsibility to make his children smile, even his bhai-jaans children.

"Khushi" Aftab's voice rang with finality.

"Ji Abu" She looked up from Bauji to her father.

"Aftab wait, I want to ask her," Viren said, his voice soft but firm.

"Ask me what?" Khushi said clear confusion exhibiting her face as she looked from face to face, carefully avoiding the one she did not want to see.

"Khushi you already are a part of this family, however would you like to be a permanent part?" Viren asked cautiously, not caring that Khushi was Muslim and his son Sikh, the Indian force could be damned for all he cared.

"I don't understand" She said, understanding but not wanting to understand she flitted an eyelash towards the face she dreaded to see and was trapped. Her eyes caught in a mesh of honey, held captive into their golden flecks as her traitorous heartbeat soared with the contact, her skin prickling with the heat. Her eyes tore from her father, to bauji to her three brothers saw their smiles.

"All your sons are married aren't they Bauji?"

"Not my eldest" He didn't even bat an eyelash, wanting to gauge her reaction.

Her brows knitted into a frown as Viren saw through the easy look she was giving everyone, the rishta initially was for her elder cousin but when she ran away from the nikkah mandap a lot was taken into account, he and his three sons did want Khushi to be their eldest daughter-in-law but his son had taken a liking for the older 'Ali' girl, he was just about to take the proposal back when her words rung through the air.

_ _

So I left it there 🀣 if you love me you are gonna comment, do you love me? πŸ˜† JOKE! okay, erm also this update is for Sona, it was her birthday four days ago and I didn't update because I was preparing for Ramadan. Sorry Sona but here we go, do you like it? πŸ˜‰ Also this was inspired by one of your FF's guess which one? πŸ˜†

Love you guys. Comment/Like/Review please?

-Aashifa

Also PM account is curledupPM, index and all that stuff is in the post below :D

Edited by curledup - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Index:

Chapter 1 - Page 1
Chapter 2 - Here
Chapter 3 - Here
Chapter 4 - Page 32
Promo - Page 41
Chapter 5 - Page 47
Edited by curledup - 11 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I do love you, which is why I hurried and reserved by spot at first!
But even if I didn't I would have commented, since this is just awesome

I love how you began, talking about the 2 counties. And I love the bond Khushi shares with the Raizadas. 

I never understood why inter-religion relationships were such a big deal. Maybe it's my north american upbringing but I believe 2 people of any race or religion have a right to be together if they want to be. 

So Khushi likes 'the eldest brother' but he liked her cousin? Bummer!

I'm waiting for more! Please update soon.
And if you dwindle on this like you have your fics, I will find you! An it won't be pretty!
Edited by -Yuks- - 11 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Res

*Edited

Is it related to Eid Ki Mehendi? Is it? Is it?! *Jumping up and down*

I loved it, Aashifa! :)

Arnav liked her elder sister pehle?! Why?! Pagal hai kya! You are meant to be with Khushi, Raizada! ;) :D

And love the family dynamics and is this related to Sona's CW? ;) :D

And...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Your treat coming up soon hopefully! ;) :D

Edited by AngelTeen - 11 years ago
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
bas?! SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
your cliff hangers...AARGUHHHDAFAHSD
.khanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
uewfhuwe
res!

-edited-

Awhh new story!πŸ˜ƒ
I just loved the way you started.
So Khushi is muslim and Arnav is a hindu?
O M G!!! This will be awesome-blossom :)
I just love the Raizada's behave with Khushi.
Okay...Arnav is the eldest..and he was in love with her sister?😲
Gee,I love this!!!πŸ˜†
Thanks for the PM :)

Edited by Ri_luvs_ArShi - 11 years ago
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
you!!! you!!! when will you update your other works? no fair!!! but this is wonderful and i can't wait for you to continue!!!
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
this is another captivating and brilliant work of yours...
seriously what a cliffhanger...
hmmm the plot sounds intriguing so the eldest son is arnie boy and i just love the entire setup...n he is working in Indian airforce...gr88 start...plzz update this soon...
cant wait to know how u gel the two leads-khusi n arnav together!
khusi is the same bubbly,blissful gal...loved it!
simply AMAZING/:D

p.s. plzz update THRILL too!
waiting since long for an update for thrill...
Edited by icegurl789 - 11 years ago
arniepervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow..interesting..continue soonπŸ‘πŸΌ
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

And...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Its your birthday? 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!πŸ˜ƒ