Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I never thought this story would come down to this.

Its so painful even to read. We can't even imagine the plight of girls who go through it.

About your friend i hope she is happy now where ever she is.
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update man!!!!!!! 2 good!!!!!!!
Crinklez. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm speechless. Very emotional. I felt a stab of pain reading this. Beautifully written.
PS i'm so sorry about Rabiya
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I salute you for this update! I'm speechless!
indeedisa thumbnail
Beautiful update Aashifa. Please update soon. I want to know more and more and more. This chapter brought tears to my eyes.
Lots of Love
Celiza xox
MISTIE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
poor khusi.
Heart wrenching story
read in 1 go n found out it 2 b really awesome.
Plz do pm me whenever u post
AllSmiles86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Enveloped into each other's embrace, basking in their glory, in their laughter because they had experienced fates kindness.
To have these memories and feelings running through while you try your best not to succumb to the darkest levels of hell is quite emotional. Human trafficking at its worst and shown in your story in the most apt analogy: that of a spider. Beautiful work.
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: curledup

Authors Note:

okay ladies its time this shit got serious and no I am not talking about PM-s because I am past caring about that. I am talking about this story, it is finally reaching its peak. Now its about to get ugly.

Really ugly.

I want to tell you something, I had a best friend, a girl you I loved so much, I would look forward to meeting her every year in pakistan. She was a hindu-sikh and I was a muslim, yet we got along so well. We both had a belief that a hindu could love a muslim and vice-versa. sadly we were both proven wrong.

She was taken for trafficking. Because she was not muslim. I am sorry I am posting this but this is where it gets ugly. If you don't like dark stuff please stop reading here. There is nothing nice about this anymore.

There is a good point to this, I went to india for my grandad and I saw her. Yes ladies I saw her, I was elated. She didn't recognise me. She- I never went back. To India or Pakistan

I love her still. In my heart I believe that muslims and hindus can still be friends. Someone has to prove us right. I have no idea where she is now. But this is now to honour her. this is for her, for the girl she was and for the woman she could have been. I love you so much Rabiya, wherever you are your family loves you.

Sorry about this emotional comment, but if you cannot stomach this please stop reading here.

Thank you.

Promo posted below.

i just read this, and i'm so sorry. im sorry for what fate had decided for you.
but if you wanna know if Hindus and Muslims can be friends? then yes. YES. one of my best friends is Muslim. our fifth grade fights erupted into a friendship that got us through middle school, high school, and now college. were still going strong. so yes, its possible.

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@curledup: Awesum n fantastic SS!!!!😊