Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: swati-89

There were two best things abt this update, first was how they wished each other first thing in the morning indicating how they both are still so deeply connected and secondly how without even knowing its hers Arnav has liked clothes designed by Khushi.
Enjoyed reading it, plz update soon.

Im glad you enjoyed reading, it show's im doing something rightπŸ˜†...i totally agree with your point, even though they are not together or haven't been in contact, they are still deeply connected. They still have that connection between them two. Even with your second point, arnav liked the clothes because deep down they reminded him about khushi, there was a familarity about the designs. Thank you for your comment!!! 😳 xxx
Yazzy91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan59

that was a beautiful update :D
luved aditi,karan nd khushi
so they meet in precap ;)
continue soon

Thank you!!! 😳...Im glad you like their friendship!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Yazzy91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cymateli

Just came across it.. beautiful SS.. brilliantly penned downπŸ‘..love how arnav and khushi still love eachother so much and they both are eachother's worldπŸ˜ƒ do pm me for future updates.. continue soon!😊

Thank you for your lovely comment!!! 😳😳...Totally agree with you, they're each other's world; they share 'eternal love' πŸ˜‰
Yazzy91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

Beautiful update :) loved the strong khushi :D awww thyr cute nicknames bless :P ohhh can't wait till they meet update soon xoxoxo

Thank you!!! 😳...I really like they're nickames as well, reminds me of my own friends!! πŸ˜†
Yazzy91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: huntinchild

Loved the update. Thnk heavens thrs no MAHA twist. This is the kind of emotional serenity we need after watching the show nowadays. pfft. Awesome writing. Pls update soon. πŸ˜Š

Im glad you enjoyed the update!!! No maha twist yet, i thought i'll let them enjoy their life peacefully!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yazzy91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bunny_Bear

Loved how Khushi had moved on. I am totally loving the bubbles and tickles. 

It was 

Waiting for them to meet.
Thanks for the PM>

Thank you for your wonderful comment!!...Im really glad you enjoyed the update!!😳
Yazzy91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malvika18

OMG OMG! They're finally going to meet. That's superb! :)
Awesome update, as usual! By the way, lovely outfit selection for Khushi.. πŸ˜ƒ

Keep up the good work! Thanks a lot. x.o

Thank you for your comment!!...Yes i can promise you that they finally meet in the next update!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ xxx
Yazzy91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kitzdoll

oh wow cute dear...loved it very much...so they have not been able to  move on...well lets see what happens when they meet...awsuuum dear n thnx 4da pm...

Thank you for your comment!! 😳😳
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Yazzy91

Thank you!!! 😳...I really like they're nickames as well, reminds me of my own friends!! πŸ˜†

Lol same here well ours are but different as we call eachother smurf and all that crap πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
memories_im thumbnail
hey its really nice..please pm me when u update :)