Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

'Chotey you have changed,

You have started to lie to your di

You have stopped answering your di's questions,

You have changed ever since you have got married''

changed, lie, married'..

khushi shut her eyes tight and covered her ears, trying to stop di's words replaying in her head. She opened her eyes and knew what she had to do. She walked towards the wardrobe lifelessly and slide the doors open and got her bag out and started to pack her clothes. She zipped her bags and walked towards the door and stopped, she turned back and looked around the room for the last time ever, smiling whilst she was recalling all her memories with the room. Her eyes laid on the figure that was lying on the bed, tears stated to gather in her eyes'how was she ever going to say goodbye to her arnavji?

'No khushi, stop being weak, your doing this for arnavji, for arnavji's happiness' she told herself.

She walked towards him and looked at him, capturing her last ever memory of her love, her arnavji. She leaned forward and gave him a soft lingering kiss on his forehead, praying that he would be able to forgive her for leaving him like this, as she had no other choice. She stood up and left the room, walking towards the doors of the raizada mansion.

'Khushi, no please don't, please don't go, I love you, I need you'I can't breathe without you''..KHUSHIII'

Arnav woke up screaming khushi's name. He was breathless, he felt like he couldn't breathe because he didn't have khushi. He looked to the space next to him and was worried to find it empty. He got out of bed and went to check in the bathroom which was also empty, he went over to the poolside, and it was also empty.  Slowly fear was rising in him as he was heading towards to the doors of the raizada mansion.

'khushi, five more steps and you'll be out of RM, your doing this for arnavji' khushi told herself.

'KHUSHIII WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?' Arnav shouted out to khushi.

Khushi turned around to see arnav fuming with anger yet she can see the fear hidden in his eyes.

'Ermm, I'm'..well'I'm leaving arnavji' she said, avoiding arnav's eyes.

'Why dear?' Nani asked.

Khushi turned to her left to see nani, mama, mami ji, akash, payal and NK, staring at her.

'Answer me dammit' arnav walked towards khushi.

'Im sorry arnavji and nani ji, but I can't do this anymore, I can't come between you and di anymore. I can't be the one causing all the problems. You and di are getting hurt because of me, di is unhappy because of me, you're all unhappy because of me, Who am I to come in between you and di arnavji, so for everyone's happiness Im leaving arnavji, please don't stop me.'

'What? khushi your mistaken, no ones unhappy because of you, your not causing any problems, in fact if you leave me and go then I'll be unhappy, please don't go'I need you''

'Goodbye arnavji''she turned around and walked out of the doors, with tears rolling down her face.

'khushiii'..no wait' Arnav ran after her only to be stopped by someone holding onto his right hand.

'Let her go, you don't need her chotey' anjali said firmly.

Hey everyone, this is my first time ever writing an OS so forgive me for all the mistakes, hopefully you guys enjoy it...comments and criticisms are most welcomed.

This is something from my imagination and how i hope something like this actually happens lol. *i should keep dreaming innit? lol*

Look forward to reading your valuable comments and criticisms!!! xxx

Note: If you would like PMs, please add me, it makes life much more easier!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ xxx
Edited by Yazzy91 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Paramjit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
  Nice os please do continue...
Downhill thumbnail
simply awesome
loved it'
sow2428 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb OS Continue... plz..
roohi_love thumbnail
Very nice!!! Please don't us with that cliffhanger or else we will be doing something like this  or πŸ€ͺor simply just 😭 So please, please do continue. πŸ˜†
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing! Please do continue! 
surita12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
continue continue loving it so far. good job πŸ‘πŸΌ
RandomGirl thumbnail
nice update...pls continue...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail