Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: riyya6

what if Khushi is related with the guy supposed to maary anjali... she could be that guys sister or what😕

But how could that have linked to Arnav's past. From that promo it sounded as if the particular incident that is haunting Arnav, is because of Khushi somewhere. 
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Ritu🤗To relieve your tension..no news as of yet except that Shyam is going to see anji soon..

when is that,, i wanna celebrate 😆
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Ritu🤗To relieve your tension..no news as of yet except that Shyam is going to see anji soon..

Okay... so basically jo pehle family member waala scene tha... now its directly Anjali... or is someone else gonna be helping?

Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

so lemme get this straight because i've spent eight hours in college after three months of doing nothing in my holidays...😆 arnav's father was having an affair with shyam's sister...then shyam's sister delivered a son..khushi told arnav's mom and she shot herself..shyam swore revenge and married anjali...so the whole situation lands up as...Shyam=Mr. Malik, Khushi=Shyam's sis, Arnav=Shyam, Anjali=Mrs. Malik...🤣 is SERIAL KO KYA NAAM DOON? 🤣 no offense...but this is so 70's bollywood film...like 'Teesri Manzil in Saas Bahu'..

Exactly, compromise on storyline and character plot set out by redux two months ago.
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: redwine1

Thanx Sarika .. pucca will send this out .. if i write an early bit on the episode today itself will send it out tonite else tomorrow pucca .. sorry guys for the delay forgot what i had to write on ðŸ˜ƒ

No problem.. take ur time😊
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

hello my darlings...moi back...

A big hug and thank you to every one who liked my post...🤗

so whats the latest gossip???😳

No new news expect that Shyam is going to meet anji soon😛
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

what if Khushi is related with the guy supposed to maary anjali... she could be that guys sister or what😕

that will be interesting to see..who was that first guy anji suppose to marry??? if that boy is related to khushi
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: b.sarika2

But how could that have linked to Arnav's past. From that promo it sounded as if the particular incident that is haunting Arnav, is because of Khushi somewhere

dun trust promo...😆
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iritz

Okay... so basically jo pehle family member waala scene tha... now its directly Anjali... or is someone else gonna be helping?

Seems like both will happen.. One after the other.. Which one first .. No idea😛
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

15 hrs..r u a med student??? which exam preparation??

Yaar.. Need to give USMLE... India ki post graduation counts anda in US...😭
And I have never studied for more than 5 hours even for Indian post grad entrance...