Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sanayakhushifan

Apparently 4 Lions just posted a picture of Arnav and "Di" on their Facebook page - an indication of what is to come? 😡

Really? If this show main focus turns into brother/sister relationship then I am not going to watch at all... I feel like they cheated me big time by showing me wrong promos, giving me the wrong idea that it's a love story between Arnav/Khushi full of hate... This would be my first and last Indian show ever.

Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
there a few things I like about your post and some points that I disagree.

Just yesterday I was confused as to what Khushi wants? I mean Arnav has already wished her, lit up the pool side, made her cut the cake, requested aloo puri to be made and still she was brushing him off?? I completely agree with you. They should show her POV as well. Its getting too complicated now a days for me to understand her.

As for everyone stressing on the fact that we should understand Anjali's pain thats simply because we dont! Come on yaar, hate mails are being sent to Daljeet and Gautam is literally fighting a war on twitter. You think they wouldnt react?

I want everyone to just gather around Khushi and apologize!! This sanka devi has done alot for everybody!! She needs recognition now! Its about time.
But I think Payal was right about not intereferring in her and Akash's matter. Seriously think guys, would you like it if matters were already worst and your sister/ mother would butt in?? I know I wouldnt. I'm not saying khushi was at fault I am just saying Payal is right! I know khushi was trying to help but she shouldnt have! Especially with a guy like Aakash who yesterday was going all khushiji khushiji and suddenly he has a problem talking with her?! Ajeeb hai!!

Well coming to the point of Sanaya being ignored! I wouldnt go to that extreme! I want her to have a much better wodrobe, yes!! I mean she has been literally repeating her clothes over and over again! So I want that changed too! As for her hair extensions I guess the role of khushi demanded it.
About her character being ignored- nah I dont think so! In what way?? :s Infact I'm liking the way she is behaving!! All matured and understanding!! There have definately been inconsistency in her character.

See, these guys are professionals do you think if Sanaya was not getting what was promised she would continue? Nah I think its all going good! Unlike us, maybe she already knew that Anjali is also a important character.

Bottom line I want to know what khushi is thinking right now! Just a little conversation with DM is not helping!

So there it is. Its what I think.
Emerald- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

@ zeeba: To be honest, she hasn't always been like this...remember the guest house Khushi. How she told him off? That scene did justice to Khushi as a character and Sanaya as an actress! That was what, almost a year ago? I don't think we're asking for much to give her another outburst like that!

Now she loves him but yes I would love to see something like that again. That probably won't happen again lol

You know what? When the show started, we knew Arnav will give her a hard time (I don't like it but it's understandable if you look at his character) but isn't that enough or does she have to be treated like this by EVERYONE? Arnav's case is different, that's his character - fair enough but she almost get pushed everyone :\ they're being unfair but I THINK SANAYA IS DOING A FANTASTIC JOB. I love Khushi only because of Sanaya.

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree except for the last line about her clothes. It is true about Sanaya and the last couple of months. If they were so focused on Daljeet I am suprised why they did not write anything including her that was meaningful the last couple of months when Barun was absent. Even Payal and Mamijee did a better job. Her cloths.. I know it would be hard to work wearing a heavy sari and even keep the dupatta in place all the time. And in any case when she weares neutral clothes we tend to conc on the actress. They are quiet trendy in any case.
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today was the ultimate insult to Khushi!

I absolutely hated the smirk on ASR's face while he was recounting to NK, how he has treated Khushi! All the pain and anguish the girl has undergone in the last one year swept away by a comic brush and a silly grin!

We know who is writing these dialogues! What else can we expect?
MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I would also like to add the disgust on the constant reminders made to the audience that 'its just a show'.. and the recent tweet. We all know its just a show, and we watch it solely for entertainment.
We fully understand that these characters are not real and neither are the circumstances; so please spare the reminders.
If the brother sister relationship was so important then why did they need to focus so much on ASR and Khushi's post marriage life. That could have side tracked just like Akash and Payals married life and the focus should have been maintained on ASR and Anjali.
Also when ASR went missing, why wasn't Anjali running around all over town trying to find out about her brother; it didnt have to be Khushi, it could have been Anjali as she is his sister and they both mean the world to each other.
Though the focus of the show when it took off might have been on the brother and sister, but that is certainly not how it was delivered to the audience. The brother and sister were also sidelined while ASR and Khushi were in the lime light from day 1.

I have no issues with whether its brother sister or husband wife, the issue is that they need to maintain flow. Currently its coming across as a disconnected mess, the like of which we have seen only in the past week! Its a great show if they maintain a solid story line, but if they continue in this manner, it is sure going down hill.
Edited by MaddyAddy - 11 years ago
guys   i read  all ur comments n i want to say something about this ph n   gul ...gul is highly inspired by   corean dramas she copy those  dramas n pest   in india them  ...''a love to kill ''  n '' full house '' if u see those drama then u realise she piked these cherectar from  those shows   ,...weird   girl arrogant  boy    ipkknd n geet   both   shows  mai gul ne yhi dikhaya coz she is highly inspired by corean drama  ,in those drama also  girl dont have any respect  she forget n forgive easily    n gul  that formula  in india  use kar rhi hai but   ye trp nhi dega coz indian audians  r diffrent  n now  in india  women ki selfrespect  ek big issue hai ...if gul women ki dignity n respect ko as a dirt show karegi so ynha trp nhi milni ...sorry guys i dont want to hurt u but this is truth  , if she  wants TRP  then  khushi  ka strong reaction show karna  hi hoga ...naive n jhalli  insaan ko bhi hurt hota hai ,gussa ata hai  even a kid bhi  cheeje phek ke or chilla ke apna anger show karta hai  if im not wrong khushi also is a human
Emerald- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi's father - tbh i'm still waiting for him. When will he get up and tell everyone the truth? errrEdited by zeeba* - 11 years ago
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNMT

guys   i read  all ur comments n i want to say something about this ph n   gul ...gul is highly inspired by   corean dramas she copy those  dramas n pest   in india them  ...''a love to kill ''  n '' full house '' if u see those drama then u realise she piked these cherectar from  those shows   ,...weird   girl arrogant  boy    ipkknd n geet   both   shows  mai gul ne yhi dikhaya coz she is highly inspired by corean drama  ,in those drama also  girl dont have any respect  she forget n forgive easily    n gul  that formula  in india  use kar rhi hai but   ye trp nhi dega coz indian audians  r diffrent  n now  in india  women ki selfrespect  ek big issue hai ...if gul women ki dignity n respect ko as a dirt show karegi so ynha trp nhi milni ...sorry guys i dont want to hurt u but this is truth  , if she  wants TRP  then  khushi  ka strong reaction show karna  hi hoga ...naive n jhalli  insaan ko bhi hurt hota hai ,gussa ata hai  even a kid bhi  cheeje phek ke or chilla ke apna anger show karta hai  if im not wrong khushi also is a human

All I read is Korean Dramas? what? I watch Korean Dramas. what?what? what? LOL!
Korean dramas are normally remakes of Japanese dramas or Mangas as in Comics lol!
I thought her idea is from Mills and boons novels.
Maybe that's why I am so attracted to IPKKND and ASR's character LOL!
Edited by SaraaK - 11 years ago
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sanayakhushifan

I just switch channels so quickly when I Anjali's  tap water start to flow.  I simply cannot relate to Anjali's character nor do I feel an iota of sympathy.  I get that the writers are trying to garner sympathy and make us "feel" for Anjali lekin, I just cannot tolerate her! 

I understand, trust me I do cuz I too just skip thru Anjali's emotional drama! But I was just referring to what I feel the creatives are trying to portray! 
But whatever, as long as I get a daily dose of Rabba Veys then I'm all good ;)