ll Power of Love ❤ll Decade of IPK ll Karva Chauth Special. Oct 18

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

~ Arnav-Khushi ...Hamesha~

By:Mysticaldivine.

“I can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach. You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope…I have loved none but you.” —Jane Austen, Persuasion.

ankhen band kar lu jo mein 
dekhu bas tumhe 
khwabon mein keh sakta huin aapna tumhe 
rehne de mera ye wehempe hi yakin 
na ja abhi
pyar ki yeh raat hai ab na ja 
chotisi ik baat hai ab na ja

Ab na ja

Karva Chauth, where a wife was fasting for her husband with full consent, with every wish she had. Last time when she kept the 'Teej' fast .. Buaji forced her to do the same ...and she got her Rajkumar .. last year .. she tried her best to eat .. & all the time, Buaji kept moving the food away from her ...

But this time .. she is being tempted with food all around her ... he is challenging her, tempting her... as he does not believe in this ritual .. but today .. she overcomes all the temptations ...

She walks into the poolside .. to look for the moon .. looking stunning in a 'red' saree .. looking like a bridal .. but can't find the moon .. and hallucinates for food .. where the other side, her handsome husband .. looking resplendent in a blue avatar lands his eyes on her ..and gets arrested .. on a vision in red .. loses his thoughts .. his speech .. stunned but jolted back by Aman .. he tries to concentrate .. but his eyes keep going back to the lovely vision .. his mind drifts to her while his senses are enveloped by her which makes him cut the call.

He walks up to her .. offers her the sweets she craved.. telling her .. no one is around ..  still in his mischievous mood ... well he loved to see her nose turn red .. when she got miffed .. .. only then could he come close .. caress her nose and tell her .. tumhari naak laal ho gayi  ... flustering her to lose her train of thoughts just like her presence was doing to him ..

She opens her eyes .. looks at him hurt.. she knows he wants her to lose the challenge .. but this was not a game for her .. this was not a challenge so that she cud win .. she looks at him full of hurt .. and tells him .. she was doing this for his happy and long life .. and above all, for us to be together forever.

“Because of you, I can feel myself slowly, but surely, becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.” —Tyler Knott Gregson

His practical mind always shuns these thoughts because of a lack of belief in these rituals.. but his heart .. hears their heartbeat, which was always beating together ..and then he realizes .. what this meant to her; he acknowledges her love for him .. he embraces her love .. he wants to placate her and asks her .. "what could he do .."

She pouts and asks for the MOON ..and he leads her to their pool ..shows her reflection .. there's his shining moon spreading joy around...

tumhi se hai meri neendein na bhi ho to kya 
tumhi se hai meri baatein na bhi ho to kya 
kehne de taaron ko kahaani ankahi 
na jaoge 
chotisi ik baat hai ab na ja 

pal do pal ka saath hai ab na ja 
jadusi ye raat hai ab na ja 
ab na ja 

They are lost in each other, surrounded by their love .. passion and yearnings for each other ..strings of music playing in their minds .. speaking out their feelings .. and their need for each other ...

He twirls her around ..caressingly moves his hands around her .. till she completely gets surrounded by the web of passion.. she leans back .. rejoicing in their love .. he lifts her .. slides her down along with his body .. caressing her as she caresses his heart .. yes .. tonight was the night to celebrate for being together enveloping in the cocoon of togetherness in their hearts...

aankhen de pyaar ki boondein 
bikhre se kai sawaal 
ankhon mein kitne mausam pal mein beetein kitne saal 
behne de jahan bhi le jayen zindagi na jaoge 
choti si ik baat hai ab na ja 
pal do pal ka saath hai 
ab na ja 
jadusi ye raat hai ab na ja

ab na ja 

“True love is not a hide and seeks game: in true love, both lovers seek each other. The deepest moments of intimacy occur when you're not talking.” __Unknown

Keeping her in his arms, he leans forward, trying to catch her lips for a searing kiss. She plays along, makes him fall for her little mischievous act and then sensing the desired intentions of her husband, she detaches herself from being shy and stands at a distance.

But he was not in that mood; the desire and the longing are no longer to be hidden from hearts. He crowds her, gathers her closer, and bathes her with his warm breath over her neck. She can feel the sensation crawling over her skin when he leans over her nack for a kiss. His hands reach for her dori, and she turns around and surrenders herself in his arms. He envelops her in his embrace, knowing what her heart yearns for. He respects her wishes and smiles while diverting her mind as well.

zz3.png

He Looks deeply into her eyes. It is a human certainty that no one can know his/her beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected in the eyes of his/her lover. Both showers love and consent at such a level that no one can be closer to them. They both have the healing power to seal wounds and repair broken skin and bleeding hearts. Love finds its own way to lead them on this journey.

His husky voice fans all over her, and she reciprocates as well. 

"aaj tumhare liye khas din kyuon hai..." [ why this day is so impt for u?] ... 

He asks her in his husky, hoarse, passionate voice smilingly ... Barun hats off!!!  .. brilliant.

He looked totally smitten ... gripped in with the deepest passion for his wife ..with a smile which is only for this woman he loves the most, and no one had earned that yet.

She tells him she is fasting for his good fortune .. good luck ..and long life ..

He says .. just by fasting can this happen ??? ...

She says while pouting .. "humara toh vishavas hai ... "..YES!! Her belief in rituals .. when he could convince himself of her beliefs and get married to her again .. and today again.. this one belief of hers .. he, as usual .. gives in to her .. and like always .. whenever he gives in to her .. he gets hers  'passionate' side which she holds only for this man who she loves the most.

His mischievous side plays along when she gets dust in her eyes... the same old game; they are the players now, knowing what. There was the time she never let him come closer, angry, resigned girl from his anger and bossy insulting nature, but today their maturity is up to the next level.

Oh well, She has learned how to dodge him, but he knows how to get her back. He knows how to trap her in her own games, and she is a master of winning the challenges. Well, he lets her and then saves the day for her. He wants the kiss and she is not in that mood yet.

She trips as always and his arms embrace her, cocooning her as always. Eyes spoke many things but she assures him and accepts his right to her...

Sambhaliya !

Hamesha sambhalta raha hoon!

The above dialogue to me sums up the love of Arnav & Khushi .. since the first day from Sheesh Mahal..to forced marriage...the dirt in the eye since the wishing tree to Diwali ...to Holi

the earing being caught in the kurta..since hot tea..to forced marriage...and now

the tripping & falling & him catching ..well, ALWAYS..This one dialogue covers the whole journey.. of Arnav and Khushi FOREVER...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

🎲Poolside Moments Index

🎲Power of Love Threads

Image Image Image

🎌🎌🎌

Episode Analysis      🔸Thread 1   🔸Thread 2 🔸Thread 3  🔸Thread 4 

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago
pmohan89 thumbnail

Beautiful said and pictured their yearnings here. His wife in red is irresistible. ❤️

Karva  Chauth is the most beautiful point in their lives where they both have nothing but love for each other and also mohabbat door jane na de. Because of Sheetal.

pmohan89 thumbnail

Some of my fav moments

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.

La's words play here. He found her in a true meaning and now he will leave no stone here to keep her with him, cherish her, and keep her safe as well. It is a saying that passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place. 

It has shown so beautifully that Arnav was most alive and full of energy when he was in love. Hate or love are two sides but his focus was all Khushi. His moon, his north star, his everything.

Where is this gif?

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is the same man who accused her of everything. Like a compass needle that points north, a man's accusing finger always finds a woman. Always. As he had this image of woman who was responsible for his mother's death, all troubles for his life and his sis.

A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not love her. The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has its storms, it has its tides and in its depths it has its pearls too. Arnav was such ocean.

Most men claim to desire driven, independent and confident women. Yet when confronted with such a creature reverence often evolves into resent. For just like women, men need to be needed.  Arnav stands here. He was looking certain aspects and pretty much trying to hide behind La, but after finding Khushi he struggled to accept such feelings that were new to him as well.

Khushi brought him out of this shell and once she tried to put herself out of his shell what he did. He pulled her back in. At this stage even we had Sheetal bizarre track, Arshi were in a complete syn.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thank You dear

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: pmohan89

Beautiful said and pictured their yearnings here. His wife in red is irresistible. ❤️

Karva  Chauth is the most beautiful point in their lives where they both have nothing but love for each other and also mohabbat door jane na de. Because of Sheetal.

Because of Sheetal...no, I don't think so. That track was useless in my eyes but we do have some Arshi moments to cherish

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: pmohan89

Some of my fav moments

TFS

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: xZoyax

If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.

La's words play here. He found her in a true meaning and now he will leave no stone here to keep her with him, cherish her, and keep her safe as well. It is a saying that passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place. 

It has shown so beautifully that Arnav was most alive and full of energy when he was in love. Hate or love are two sides but his focus was all Khushi. His moon, his north star, his everything.

Where is this gif?

That bold is all it takes to explain his character. She was everything to him.

I just added this up there. I had no time to do many things last night but you all requested it so I posted it.