Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Update soon waiting for ur update
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shweta-kriyansh

lovely...the way sharon cleared out the airs was touching...and then swayam's emotions regarding to be happy or sad...bang on ...the kiss was divine...much needed to show their incomplete forms without each other...totally rocked it...

thank you shweta for your inputs on this part😊

Originally posted by: swayamsharon

i too want that swayam sharon should talk about gift, shivam party!! chalo show mae nahi toe yaha read ker kae toe i m happy, & yes nice update

thanks for comment 😊 n yeah even i wish show mein bhi woh gift issue raise karvate!! BUT>>🥱

Originally posted by: Sravani...

😳😳 You think you have left us with anything to comment !??? It was awesome :P :P ...

Aww...thanks sravani..glad you liked it😳

Originally posted by: shaani2209

Awesome is the😳...lovely written...thanks for the pm...

Thanks shaani...means a lot to me😳

Originally posted by: Anindita91

awesome update rutu...totally loved it...i wish the cvs have shown us 1% of this at least...u have done a great job...sharon's confession about her feelings...then their kiss...every thing was just perfect...keep it up...will be waiting for the next update...update soon...

thanks anindita...😊how i wish show mein bhi dikhate...no point in complaining who is gonna pay heed to that!!😕

Originally posted by: swaronland

awesome update 👏 all swaron fans really want those things should be discussed between swaron in show but expecting this from cv's  never mind u gave such beautiful update. Eeep swaron special kiss Thanks. I really feel all emotions in u r writing. 
Continue soon & thanks 4 pm

Thanks for comment😊

Originally posted by: tanharocks

It was osm...i loved how sharon clarified about shivam's party and last part was even fab...loved it.

thanks ankita...glad you liked it😊
Phantasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvmishra

Simply love ths chaptr. Hope somethng similar hapns with swarn nscreen. Enjoyd reading it.

Thanks for the comment😊

Originally posted by: chimpukli10

hey dear it was awesum update..felt good that sharon cleared all d past things..do update d next part soon..

Thanks dear for the comment😊

Originally posted by: Srishti_SwaRon

Awesome update. This was such a beautiful update. Its just what every SwaRon fan has wanted. 😍

Thank you for the PM

Thanks for the comment srishti😊

Originally posted by: mahirahmarium

OOO EMMM GGG You are such an amazing and fab writer👏

I am simply loooving this SS 😳 hayeee this was your BEST update till now
thanx for d pm 😊 

Thanks for the comment glad that you liked it😳

Originally posted by: manasie

I seriously wanted sharon to clear out that gifts n shivam thing... but show me aisa hone se raha but this update was really fab... amazing work.. loved it

Thanks for commenting manasie...it means a lot😊

Originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

FAB job😭...you have included every emotion...

you brought out everything related to swaron in hre...they kiss became really special...unplanned, no attraction...full of love...swaron at peak of emotions...sharon surrendering herself...very romanticc

i didnt expected you wud come up vth the past and clarifications in this update...beautiful...no words...

m in tears actually...swaron are so beautiful mann...

i feel proud of you coming up vth this so beautifully...👏👏👏

Thank you dear for the long comment...it means a lot😊  

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Awww I cant get over the update. 😍 Really I wanted sharon to confess the whole thing about shivams party to swayam and you have done it perfectly. Hayeee this is the majnu swayam i wanted to see in D3  loving sharon to the core.Same pinch  I too  am a very very disappointed fan. Let leave it and get into your update. Kiss was superspecial, the depth, intensity of their emotions is fully shown in the kiss. yaar it is one of you bestest update ever. Thanks so much.

Thanks suku for your long comment...i m glad you liked it😊

Originally posted by: neetha

this was one of the best updates rutu..it was emotional n at the same time had the perfect essence of romance...m soo glad tat she cleared things between her n swayam...n the kiss at the end was just beautiful...awesome update..

Thanks neetha for your comment😊

Originally posted by: praju_d3

Haww...AWsuum! ❤️

Wish d justificatn @least happns in D3!!
Bt Rutu ...Thats jus noot fairr..!!😲 U stopd @ d rong moment!!😳😛
Update FASTTT!!😛
Wa8in! 😉

Thanks dear😊

Thank you😊

Originally posted by: ABBY92

Loved the whole update...SwaRon first kiss was really special and thanks for making Sharon clear out everything !!!

Thanks abby glad you liked it😊

Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Awesome update
I also want swaron to talk about shivam's party n gifts
Swaron first kiss was really special n magical

Thanks sadiya for the comment😊

Phantasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nehal92

lovely..i wonder will we ever see this side of sharon..on her wanting to clear all the MU in the show!! 

i know ..high expectations na...

this part was just too gud... 👏

Yeah i dont think we will be that lucky to see that happen...but thanks for comment dear😊

Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Awesome update 👏

Loved the fact how Sharon wanted to clear all the MU and wanted to share everything with Swayam. 
Swayam being the lover boy he is..was happy and sad all at once..happy because he go to know that she always loved him and sad..that she had to go through all this alone..Nicely done :)
Their kiss was so special..perfect combo of emotions and romance you got in this update..

I am happy you noticed that part Sudha...cause that was the highlight of this update😳 thanks dear

Originally posted by: jumrulzz

Awww...

cutee... 
swaRon's First Special Kis..  
~sPeEcHlEsS'~

SwArOn ! <3

Thank you😊

Originally posted by: tanukaswaron

awesome update rutu !!

beautifully written 👏
i am actually speechless right now and just wanna say i loved this part to the core .❤️
the way swayam and sharon talked abt their bitter past was needed and i hope this is shown in d3 too.
swaron romance was adorable .😳
eagerly waiting for the next part ,update soon...
thanks for the pm.

Thanks tanuka for the long comment...glad you loved it😳

Originally posted by: kool kanz

👏superb and rockin update👏👏...very romantic... deir love n kiss was so pure...extremely well written...thanks for d pm

Thank you😊

Originally posted by: varoo28

Uhhh !!! What do i say? WTH was I doing not reading this SS !! It's awesome 😛 I read all the parts in 1 go !! They rekindled love BEYOND my expectations :P ;D Eagerly waiting for your future works !! Do PM me I'll definitely reply on time 😃

Thank you for the comment..glad you read all parts in one go😃

Originally posted by: marauder

This was simply breathtaking beautiful update. Beautifully done . Write from sorting out all the misunderstanding to the kiss. It was fabulous. And how i wish in the show both clear out all the past misunderstanding. Par aisa hone se raha. 

Thanks for the comment...means a lot😊 and show mein na.. i will get shock of my life if that happens

Originally posted by: toshanaik3011

nice update...

thanks for the pm...

Thank you😊

Originally posted by: cenation123

im speechless only one word fabbb

Thanks dear😊

Originally posted by: booksfreak07

Omg! Fan first kiss!! Puts alot of pressure on me...
Loved the confession, thanks for PM 😊

Thank you😊

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Hayyee...u completely left me out of words rutu! 😳
it was soo romantic and emotional! ❤️
glad dat sharon let her heart out..cleared everything..especially shivam's party incident!
and it ws so lovely to see ur xplaination of swaron's emotions..and d last two lines xplained their relation..its deep..beyond infinity! ❤️❤️
waitng for d nxt update 😊

Thanks surbhi for your comment...i am glad you liked it..thanks for the 3❤️

Originally posted by: ShrutikaSwaRon

Awesome update...glad that sharon cleared the mu about gifts,shivam's party...hope this happen soon in d3...update soon

Thanks shrutika😊

Originally posted by: misha24

Awsum... it was a magical update and loved the last part

thanx fr pm 

Thanks misha😊

Originally posted by: namratajadhav

aww..!! perfect 1st kiss.. !!
loved it..!!

Thanks namrata😊

Originally posted by: d3lover90

Update soon waiting for ur update

Yup will update soon😊

Phantasm thumbnail

Ermm...many people complained me about not receiving PM...i am sorry guys but i did send it to everyone...don't know what the problem is!!!

PART6

Swayam was resting his head on her stomach and she was entangling his soft hair in her small fingers...they both were staring at the celestial objects placed randomly up in the sky...admiring them silently...

Then suddenly Sharon started laughing.

"What makes you laugh Sharon all of a sudden?" he said looking at her.

"I just remembered your dialogue Swayam...she said enacting him "Bohot accha lagata hai jab tum mera naam leti ho...pata nahi suddenly apna naam bhi accha lagne lagta hai...jab tumhare mu se sunta hu...ek ajeeb si feeling hoti hai...pata nahi isse stomach ache kehete hai ya stomach pain...ek ajeeb se feeling"

Swayam got a shock of 1000 watts... "She remembered the exact dialogue " he mumbled

"Kya hua...did you get shock of your life??...i remember everything okay... whatever happened that night...its latched in one corner of my heart...and will never forget it...for god sake stop looking at me like that...although I was high I knew I was with you"

"Ermm I know that...but mera dialogue ratta hai tumhe!!...i am impressed" he said smirking.

Then after a while Swayam started laughing...

"Now why are you laughing...are you copying me?" she said pulling his hair a bit.

"Arrey I remembered the swimming pool incident...the way you were seducing me before falling down in the pool..poor Sharon's mission failed " and he started laughing.

"Arghhh Swayam...you were so adamant that time..mere trap mein phase bhi nahi" she answered him honestly.

Then after few moments Sharon spoke "Swayam during our boat ride...were you honest with your answers?...i mean you told me that you are a Casanova...and you get bored of girls is that true"

"You think so Sharon...like really???"

"No...of course not...i am the only one na...but you are unpredictable like you said that time"

"That toh I am for sure and yes you are the only one" he said showing off his collar

Now again after a while Swayam spoke "You remember our salsa performance Sharon..long back..when I was newly appointed as your ACS...you were sooo lost in me"

"Ummm...you can say that...you know whenever I dance with you...i go in a trance..and that day you were too good...like I said you are an awesome dancer"

Swayam just smiled feeling happy.

"Umm Swayam the rose day...why didn't you ask me for a dance on a slow one...i was expecting you see?" she asked him after a while.

"You were upset Sharon...that too cause of me...I am really sorry for manipulating the results...I didn't want to upset you further by asking for a dance"

"Don't say sorry Swayam...i deserved that ...but I really wanted to be with you and dance with you"

They were all remembering their happy moments...rejoicing them again.

After an hour or so Sharon spoke

"Swayam I guess we should sleep now..."

He just moved up and rested his head on her chest near her heart  so that he could listen to her heart-beats...trying to suppress the sound of the crickets who were screeching in the background

"Your heartbeat is like a melody Sharon...I can hear different rhythms"

He pressed his ear against her heart to be able to hear it properly... in the meanwhile brushing his cheeks so a electric shock went through her spine...his touch made her heart beat at a faster rate "Arrey ab toh your heart is running a race it seems...its pounding heavily"

"Swayam tum bhi na...now let me sleep aur tum bhi so jao"

"Can we sleep like this...i will drift off to sleep by listening to your heartbeats...its more kind of singing lullaby to me"

"Yes you can honey" she said caressing his hair with her hands..and the other wrapped around his back and Swayam too wrapped his arms around her tightly.

The next day morning Swayam was awaken by sweet soft kisses on his lips...he got up immediately Sharon was resting her chin on his chest and said "Good morning or good afternoon I really don't know..tumhari watch band ho gayi hai" she said giggling and then sat down...

Swayam too followed the suit and said "Hmm jo bhi hai par ab sab Good hai "

She laughed at his comment.

"Ummm are you okay Sharon..i mean yesterday..."

"I m feeling good Swayam...I said it all..there is nothing left now" she  said flaunting her beautiful smile.

And that smile made Swayam's day and he said "Why do our candid talks end up in a teary note always?"

"It was not a teary end yesterday..it was blissful"

"Indeed it was...but I am not talking about that...previously you were crying badly Sharon I... was really worried for you"

"I don't know Swayam what happened I could not control myself...it was just the fact that I was feeling horrible for treating you like..."

He interrupted her by kissing her...and after a while said "If you utter a single word justifying yourself na...I swear I won't leave you"

"HAHAHA...you are talking like me Swayam ...dhamki and all haan..." she stopped after this

"Oh good Lord...Swayam is that our cruise...people are getting down see" she got up immediately

"Oh yes it is..." he gave the same reaction

"I guess Sharon this island is one of the place where the cruise is gonna halt"

"Thank God for saving us" they said in unison and Sharon gave Swayam a bone breaking hug.

"Sharon be quick we need to hide..." he said this breaking the hug and dragged Sharon to hide behind the bushes.

They then saw their gang approaching them...

Rinni ,Nilesh and Simmi came forward giving them a ghastly look.

"Hey" Simmi said blankly.

"Hey" Swayam answered.

"Hey" Rinni said.

"Heyaaa" Sharon was just following the suit not knowing what else to say.

"Odd man out...Sharon" Nil bickered.

Simmi whacked Nil's head for being a nitwit.

"Swayam & Sharon when did you guys get down...hamse pehele kya?" Rinni asked

"Uh...uh...haan haan Rinni hum abhi utar gaye...haina Swayam" Sharon answered giving Swayam a look to come up with some answer.

"What the hell guys...where you were last night...and kal ka pura din you just royally ignored us haan...we both were searching for you guys on the entire cruise??" Swayam was best in this game.

"Arrey Swayam dekho na yeh sab iss stupid Nil ke wajase se ho raha hai...he was poora din in that game arena with Vicky we all were searching them on the entire cruise like idiots" Simmi answered.

Sharon just wanted to howl with laughter...she was so proud of her boyfriend.

"I am sorry guys please forgive me...AND... let's just hit the beach...!!!."Nil said removing his shirt

"Sheeshhh...he is never going to sudrofy...is he??" Simmi questioned them.

"Nope" was everyones answer to the rhetorical question.

The rest of the group was already enjoying on the beach. Swayam and Sharon thought of going in the cruise...they were tired, hungry and thirsty.

"How I wish I could kiss you now Swayam... you were too good" Sharon said this to Swayam holding his hand while walking.

"Who is stopping you then...our gang didn't even notice that we were missing since yesterday from the cruise...they are least interested in us sweetie...so you can proceed." Swayam said winking.

"SWAYAMM" Sharon said showing her tomato red cheeks.

"SHARONN" Swayam imitated her.

And they walked towards the cruise.
Not the end aur parts hai😆
Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago
Mahirah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hayyyeee wat an awesome update!!!!😳
the way they were remembering their happy moments and rejoicing them again was the sweetest and most adorable part of the update😊
booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaha, swayam's retort was EPIC! Too good.
And the reminiscing is a really nice touch!
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
these two are adorable i loved it awesomeee update soon
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aawww it was so cute, i was smiling hard when swaron cherish those special moment's, specially rdx party moment i loved it... god!! if half of this palki  give me in the show i will be so thankful 2 her