#3 Kriyansh FF- Indescribable|Chapter 41-Page 128|

-Snehaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

[Thanks to Huda for making this banner for me! Love u! πŸ˜Š ]

Omg!! Is this reality or am i dreaming? I can't believe that i'm opening Thread #3 for my FF. πŸ˜Š

But it's all thanks to you!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks to everyone who read it, liked it, commented on each and every update inspite of your busy schedules and how can i forget my Spamming Queens? πŸ˜› If it weren't for them, i wouldn't be opening this! So lots of love to you. πŸ˜ƒ  You don't have any idea how much your comments mean to me. 

P.S. Even though i don't reply to all your comments, i read all your comments. They make me smile and make me want to write more.  

Thanks is less a word.. I love you guys!!! 

Keep commenting and liking and i hope i continue to keep you interested. πŸ˜Š

xoxo,

Sneha β­οΈ

Edited by damonelena - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Snehaa- thumbnail

Chapter 32: Page 1
Chapter 33: Page 6
Chapter 34: Page 12
Chapter 35: Page 18
Chapter 36: Page 24
Chapter 37: Page 31
Chapter 38: Page 54
Chapter 39: Page 105
Chapter 40: Page 116
Chapter 41: Page 128
-Snehaa- thumbnail
To receive a PM add me -  damonelena πŸ˜ŠEdited by damonelena - 11 years ago
kittu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for the new thread agaiiinnn !!

first to wish..lol !

update sooon !
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread

Update soon
Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi . . . . .
Congrates. . . . . .
Update soon. . . . .
N,yes . . .do pm me wen u update nxt. . . . .
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for thread 3 ...
Continue soon πŸ˜Š.
-Snehaa- thumbnail

Chapter 32:

Recap:  Kria jealous

Two days later:

Kria was taking her books from her locker when Sharon came to her. "KRIA!!!!! YOU CUT YOUR HAIR??" Sharon asked. "Yeaa! How do I look?" Kria asked, grinning. "You look pretty like always'but I thought you liked long hair!" Sharon said. "I wanted to cut my hair like this for a long time." Kria said, still smiling. (Her hair was like how Shakti's was in the DID audition) Then Kria entered the class and Rey and everyone kept asking her about why she cut her hair. Rey saw her and he said "You look beautiful no matter what!" Rey said. Kria blushed. Rey loved her no matter what. The day went on like that, them talking and all

A week later:

The girls and guys in athletics were warming up and everything for their respective events. Kria and Sharon too were warming up. They had reached school very early in the morning. The guys had also reached there early morning for their basketball practice. They hadn't met the girls because they were busy with practice. The girls were having a break for sometime.

Kria's phone rang.

"Hello beautiful." The voice said. "Hi Rey." Kria replied. "Missing me?" Rey asked. "Yea'!!" Kria said,and blushed. "Are you and Swayam coming to watch me and Sharon?" The coach was calling Rey again because the break was done. "Yes. We'll be there." Rey said, smiling. Kria's coach also called her and they had to hang up the phone. Kria was participating only in Hurdles and Relay. Sharon was participating in 400 m and Relay. They were praying to win. Because last year, SVH wildcats lost in Relay. So this year, the team was practicing running as fast as they could.

Finally at 4 in the evening, the athletic events started. The girls changed into their school sports dress which was Blue and Golden- the school colours. Sharon and Kria stood beside each other. They were getting nervous. They came and stood in the place where the event was to be held. There were over 15 schools competing with SVH. Kria and Sharon looked at the crowd and they spotted several people from their school but the two most important people they wanted to see were not there. Kria and Sharon looked at each other and shook their heads. Just then they heard someone calling out their names. They turned to look in the direction at the sound. As soon as they saw who it was, a smile came upon their faces. "Best of Luck!" Rey and Swayam shouted. Kria and Sharon ran to them. They hugged their guys. "We thought you won't come." Kria said. "How can that happen?" Rey asked. Just then Kria and Sharon were called. Though it was not their event at first, they had to sit  with their school participants. Rey hugged Kria from the side before she left. "All the best!" Reyam called out again. "Thankyou!" Krisha said.

The 400 m event came. Kria hugged Sharon and wished her luck. Sharon went to the respective track and took a look around. She spotted Swayam and Rey giving her a thumbs up sign. Sharon smiled. Then the On your mark, get set GO! Was said, Sharon ran the fastest and beat all the other schools, getting the 1st place. Once the event was over, Swayam came running to her and lifted her up and twirled her around. The four of them were really happy because their school had won. After sometime was Kria's first event, Hurdles. Like how the guys had given a thumbs up sign for Sharon, they did the same for Kria with an additional flying kiss from Rey. J Kria smiled to herself but then realized that she was in public. She went to her respective track. The event started. Kria was leading with Miami Valley High very close to SVH. But then no knows how, but Kria tripped while jumping and fell. Sharon was shocked but she knew Kria would get up and run again. And no, they wouldn't disqualify her because she didn't knock the other participant or did anything intentionally. Rey on the other hand was very worried. He was going to jump and go to Kria when Swayam stopped him. "REY! WE CAN'T GO OVER THERE!!" Swayam shouted so that Rey could hear in this noise. Rey was going to go to Kria when someone stopped him. He couldn't go. OMG! Will she be okay?

Kria found herself falling and she heard footsteps beside her. Yes, all the other teams had raced her. She felt like a loser. But she didn't give up hope. She got up the minute she fell and then ran as fast as she could, this time not tripping over or anything. She managed to finish in the 2nd place. She faked a smile but she was very disappointed because she had always come first in Hurdles. She went to the locker room excusing herself saying that she wanted to drink water when Sharon, Swayam and Rey came running  to her. She was sniffing when they came. "Kria.." Sharon called and the three of them hugged her. But nothing could change her mood now. She was very disappointed. Rey didn't let go from the hug for a long time. He patted her back. "It's okay Kria. Happens. You still won, right?" Rey said. "But I didn't come first!" Kria cried, burying her head into Rey's shirt. "It's okay Kria! There's still Relay right! Prove it to everyone then, okay?" Sharon and Swayam said. After a lot of consoling, Kria became normal. They went and sat in the respective places. Finally Relay started. The first runner was Leona. The second was Ruthy (Got her name from Chemistry- Rutherford..Haha'not funny I know) The last person to run was Kria and the second last was Sharon.

They started running, SVH was not leading at first, but once they reached the 3rd runner, they gained pace. Then the third runner gave the baton to Sharon, she finished her lap and handed it over to the final runner Kria. Kria ran as fast she could and finished in the first place. She forgot all her sadness at coming second in Hurdles. Because she had won Relay. Her school had won.

Then the guys events took place and at the end, it was the prize distribution. (or whatever you want to call it) Kria and Sharon got their medals and a bouquet in their hands. They came out to see Rey and Swayam waiting for them. They congratulated the girls and went home laughing and smiling so happily.

They went home and then Sharon called Kria when Kria had just come out of the shower and she was drying her hair. No one was at home. Aashi had gone to some friend's house, Ayesha was at their grandma's place and Kria's mom and dad had gone back to work right after the events had finished.Yes, they had come but they were sitting somewhere out of reach.

After sometime, Kria heard her Mom's voice. "Kria I'm home honey!" her mom said. "Okay mom!" Kria said. "I brought your favorite donuts for you." Her mom said. "Really? I'll be down in sometime." Kria said. She answered Sharon's call and they kept talking. Suddenly kria heard the battery low noise in her phone. "Shar! I think the battery's low in my phone. I need to charge it." Kria said. "Oh god! Why is it always like this Kria? Get a new phone or keep charging it." Sharon said. "Okay, so I'll call you later?" Kria asked. "No, I'll call on your landline." Sharon said. "Okay!" Kria said, and hung up. She put her phone for charging and then heard her landline ringing. She knew it was Sharon. She went downstairs and saw her Mom going to answer the phone but then she shouted. "Mom, it's for me. Sharon said she'll call." Kria said. "Oh okay!" Kria's mom said, and she went back to the kitchen, smiling. Kria took the receiver in her hand. Kria answered. "Hello?" 

So how was it? I know i'm late in posting but kya karoon?πŸ˜•

And sorry if i made any mistakes in the athletic part. I'm not much into athletics, you see. :)

And promo waala chapter will start soon. Till then jhootas, chappals anything welcomed. Lamba comments pleasee?????? πŸ˜ƒ

-CRJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Third Thread

Congo shongo sneha!!!

Hope to get more threads ahead πŸ˜†

After all hum spamming hi isiliye karte hain πŸ˜›

Awsm update!

Thanx for pm continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by abhiyakreya - 11 years ago
..-Chabhilal-.. thumbnail