Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Snehaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 33:

Kria went downstairs and saw her Mom going to answer the phone but then she shouted. "Mom, it's for me. Sharon said she'll call." Kria said. "Oh okay." Kria's Mom said, and went back into the kitchen, smiling. Kria took the receiver in her hand. Kria answered. "Hello." The voice on the other side replied back with a "hello" but not in a very happy tone and the voice called Kria by her nick name Krisi. People hardly called her by that name now. People now either called her Kri or just Kria. People stopped calling her Krisi from 8th grade. Kria first smiled on hearing her old nick name because she loved it that much but  Hearing the voice, Kria realized it wasn't Sharon. "Why did you call now?" Kria asked, her smile vanishing. The voice replied something  to which Kria got very angry. "What do you want? Why do you want to torture me like this?" Kria said, not being her usual self. "Kriaa!!LISTEN!" the voice shouted, making Kria stop. "I don't want to listen to you. Do you wanna ruin my life? Oh, no wait. You already did that, didn't you? Why did you even call? If you hate me so much then why did you '?" Kria started but the voice cut her off. "I don't even know why I called. It's of no use." "That's exactly what I said.  Why are you wasting both my time and yours? Just hang up already. And if you want to talk, why can't you face me?" Kria asked, now very angry and she was being very rude. She was never that girl to get very rude with anyone but sometimes people get on her nerves that she has to change her character. She can't always be the sweet Kria. Then people would want to take advantage. When she was young, she never knew to say "No!" but now she knew when and where to say no, even to her best friend.  Hearing that voice saying stuff, she wanted to keep saying "NO." Soon the both of them started fighting on phone. The fight went on for a long time and they used swear words against each other not bothering that her mom was listening to her swearing. Kria's mom was hell shocked. Kria never used swear words. She always knew how to control herself even when the situation was at its worst. It had to be something big otherwise Kria would never swear at people. And didn't she tell that Sharon was the one calling her. Kria and Sharon are inseparable. They would never in their lives swear at each other. Kria's mom was getting more and more puzzled as the fight went on. "Why is she shouting at Sharon like this?" was all Kria's mom could think. "I have to talk to Sharon later." Kria's mom said to herself. Just then someone knocked on the door. It was Kria's dad. Kria was still on the phone. She had stopped swearing but she was still screaming at the caller.  Kria's mom didn't want Kria's dad to listen to anyone because Kria's dad didn't like anyone screaming  on the phone and that too in the house number. When they were using their mobile, they could do whatever they want, but not with the house phone. "Hey. Home so soon?" Kria's mom asked Kria's dad. "Yes, today the work got over soon so I came home early, Why aren't you happy to see me?" Kria's dad asked. "I am very happy to see you. What makes you think I'm not?" Kria's mom asked. "You've been constantly trying to push me out of the door instead of letting me in." Kria's dad said, which made Kria's mom realize what she was doing. She had her hands to Kria's dad's shirt and was slightly trying to push him out of the house. Kria's mom let him in but instead of letting him sit on the couch in the living room where Kria was talking, she led him to the bedroom and told him to stay there. "What's wrong with you Krithika?" Kria's dad asked. "Nothing. I'm perfectly alright." Kria's mom said. "Then why aren't you letting me sit on the couch?" Kria's dad asked. "Nikhil, that's because I want you to take rest since you have come early. I'll bring you something to eat." Kria's mom said, and went out of the room to the kitchen. When she saw Kria this time, Kria was wiping her  tears away. Why? That she didn't know. She wanted to console her daughter and ask her what the problem was. Kria's dad came out of the room. Kria's mom didn't notice. She was proceeding towards her daughter when Kria's dad stopped her.  "Krithika, why is Kria screaming at someone like this? And who is she screaming at?" Kria's dad asked in a stern voice. "Kria your dead!" Kria's mom thought in her mind. "I don't know why she is screaming. But she said Sharon was the one calling her when I was going to answer the phone." Kria's mom said. "Hm..why should she scream at Sharon? Aren't they like the best of friends?" Kria's dad asked. "Yea, I thought the same thing. We'll ask her once she hangs up." Kria's mom said, relieved that her husband was not angry. "Yea okay. I'm hungry. Let's make something together, alright?" Kria's dad said, following his wife into the kitchen.

Soon after sometime, Kria hung up the phone. She didn't know why she said all those things. She definitely didn't mean to. And what would her mother and father be thinking? Her dad would kill her because he didn't like anyone screaming. She got up from the couch and tiptoed to the stairs but her parents heard her. "Kria? What happened honey? Why were you crying and screaming?" Kria's mom asked. "Daddd, I'm so sorry. But I don't know what came over me. I couldn't control myself. Please don't be angry at me. Please please!" Kria said, tears forming again. "Kria, my daughter, I am not going to ask you anything else other than who you were talking to?" Kria's dad asked. Kria didn't want to answer the question because if she did, then her mom and dad would get mad at her. "I was talking to'to'to'to'" Kria started, wondering what to say, but the wonderful oven saved her. "OMG!! The biscuits will get burnt!" Kria's mom screamed and ran to see the condition of the biscuits. Kria's dad also followed her. "Phew!" Kria thought, and went up to her room. But she didn't feel like being in the house. So she went to the place where she went when she was upset, happy and everything. Yes, the BEACH. The beach had been  with her through all times, starting from when her parents had left her. The beach was like her best friend and she felt that the beach was the only place where she shout out all her feelings. So she took her car keys, and went to the beach. She found tears running down her cheeks. She didn't want to cry. She tried to control herself but she couldn't.  She got out of the car and sat on the sand and cried her heart out.

Kria's parents noticed that Kria was not at home. Kria's mom thought of calling Sharon up and asking about why Kria was screaming at her. She dialed Sharon's number. Sharon answered in the first ring. "Kria, girl! I kept calling you and it kept coming busy." Sharon said. "Sharon, hi, it's me Kria's mom." Kria's mom said. "Oh, sorry aunty. Hi." Sharon said. "You said you tried calling. When did you talk to Kria last?" Kria's mom asked. "2 hours ago. The battery in her phone was dead so I said I'll call on the landline but when I tried, it kept coming busy." Sharon said. "Okay, She was screaming at someone on the phone for an hour and a half. Just ask her and tell me who it was. She'll definitely tell you. She's not at home now. She didn't tell where she was going. I think she's coming over to your house." Kria's mom said. "Really? Okay, then!" Sharon said. "Give me a call when she gets there. Bye. " Kria's mom said. "Okay. Bye." Sharon said, and hung up.  She waited for Kria to come, but then she didn't come. She thought Kria had gone to Rey's house so she called Rey up. "Hello Shar!" Rey answered. "Hey, Is Kria there?" Sharon asked. "No. Why?" Rey asked. "She's not at her house and she didn't say where she was going. Did you talk to her?" Sharon asked. "Actually'" Rey said, getting worried. "Don't say anything.  I'll call Sway and ask him whether Kria's there.If she's not there then we'll have to search for her." Sharon said. "Do that. Bye." Rey said, hung up the phone and tried Kria's number again but it kept coming switched off. Meanwhile, Sharon called Swayam and Kria wasn't at his place too.  If she wasn't at anyone's place then she would definitely be there at the beach. Because that's where she went when she was upset. Swayam picked up Sharon and then they went to Rey's house and went to the beach to find Kria there, sitting on the sand. During their drive Sharon asked Rey if he had called Kria on the landline and if she was shouting at him. Rey was puzzled and said that he tried calling Kria but it kept coming switched off. She asked Swayam the same thing but he asked about why he and Kria would fight? "Then who was she screaming at?" Sharon wondered.

The three of them  walked up to her. "Kria?" Sharon called. Kria turned back and looked up at them, but then turned back to face the sea again. Her eyes were red and swollen and she didn't know what to do. Should she tell her three best friends or should she just keep it from them. Keeping it from them would be the best thing. "Why are you guys here? Please leave." Kria said, having no idea why she said that. "Kria, why are you crying? Please stop. I can't see you cry like this." Rey said, sitting down beside her and hugging her. When Rey said that, Kria hugged Rey tight and cried harder. "Kria, it's okay. Whatever it is, we'll sort it out okay? Please stop crying. Please, for me." Rey said, patting her back to make her feel better. But it was of no use. Kria kept crying. The three of them tried consoling her. Deep down, the three of them knew that Kria was hurt. Very hurt. They wanted to know why? Sharon was the one to ask. "Kria, you're mom said you were shouting at someone. Who was it?" Kria looked up at her. "uh'n.n..no..on..onee'." Kria stammered but Sharon was determined to make Kria tell. "Kria, come on. We're here to help you. We're your best friends right? We can't see you hurt like this. Please tell us." Sharon said. After a lot of pleading from the three of them, Kria finally told. "Who were you screaming at Kria?" Rey asked. "My sister." Kria said. Sharon, Swayam and Rey looked at each other.

"Aashi???" the three of them asked together

So how was it???? Long comments please???????????????? πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by damonelena - 11 years ago
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
unres
yay . . . 1st one to comment
unknown call for kriya . . . & she is screaming,, shouting,, swearing on her πŸ€”
ek baat to hai . . . Her mom is so cool . . . .
She's shouting on phone 4m last 1 & half hour . . . . . & she did'nt care to ask her in between πŸ˜†
but she's worried coz of her husband . . . & shoving him away 🀣
finally . . . . Phone call over 🀒
biscuits ne bacha liya abhi to . . . πŸ˜•
sharon knw always dat she'd be at beach . . . .
wat . . . Sister?
it can't be aashi . . . .
it must be her real sister . . . Haina
they must be wanting to get her back . . . Poor rey 😭
Edited by yogini64 - 11 years ago
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing part πŸ˜ƒ...
Kria was shouting at her sister πŸ˜²...
But she certainly wasn't Aashi πŸ˜•...
Then who was it...
Continue soon...
N thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š.
Edited by Roxxy47 - 11 years ago
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the update was fab as always...

but y she and aashi fighting...

u know im not liking that aashi...

huh...how dare she make kriya cry...

give the next part soon
Black_Stone thumbnail
awesumm updte 
luvd it 
bt whom was kriya shoutin at aashi???
dnt think soo 
awww sharon swaym nd rey consoling her
updte soon
arsha.kriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update!!!!thanxs for the pm...

i dont think tht it was aashi...she was nt her real sis...

u mentioned before tht her parents left her because they don't want one more girl maybe it is her real sis...i am nt sure...

update soon
Edited by arsha.kriyaansh - 11 years ago
bluelashes thumbnail
j kya ho rha hey  main confused 
i can't take it any longer lovely song cholly main kuj b but bohat rulaya aaj to bas bohat  ho gya but tum kyu rula rhi hoo muje but i love this again ashi but j ashi nahi hogi i know 
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the pm and awesome update
congrats on the third thread :D

Nikki <3
senoritashweta thumbnail
awesome update..!! i guess its her reAl sister  !! update soon!
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update
kriya screaming on her sister
i guess its not aashi
plzz upate tye next part asap