Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetibaheti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
update after ages...yayy !!
and u noe wat i had jus thought d previous day..abt y ws ID nt updated??
and here it is updated..!
i loved d sisterly bond between aashi and kria..
and d cute fight between krisha..
aww poor rey cudnt see kria sad..but he made kria more sad !!
and d precap..i guess its kria's own sis..right??
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
finally u upd8ed u sneha!!!
such a cute upd8... aww... rey goin for a traing for 1 month n kriya ko nahi pata... cute!
thank god! aashi n kriya r bak...
-Snehaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -shenz-

*phew*

finally I read it... nahi nahi dont have a miss conception that it was too long...

aisa kabhi ho sakta hai... that I can find sumthing long that makes me tired of Kriyaansh... naaah!!! kabhi nahi... never ever...

but yes as per ur busy schedule u updated a long one...

oopsie... update pe aati hu...

isn't Kria thinking too much... n why is Rey behaving so weird...

uff!!! I'll get hell confused already m too stressed with these assignments... ab yeh confusions mera head spin karne lagega...

but I really luv the way Sharon takes care of Kria... n tries to divert her mind...
window shopping n concert tickets...

Aashi sudhar rahi hai??? well good... or else😈

hope everything between KriYaansh goes well in future n their bond strengthens... 

about the precap*

I guess its Kria who said that... n Rey might be back..the next day morning before she wakes up... as his text says... "I'll be back before u close and open ur eyes" 😳

hope this long comment is enough for u😉

Hehe...kaafi long hai tera comment. 😊
And Kaun hai uske liye wait karna padega. Woh text hai na..maine aise hi likha hai..😊
gunnu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome but imma little short of time kal tak edit kr saki toh kr dungi pls!! forgive me!! 
but awesome tha yr luved d upiee!! 

kinna miss kr rhi h woh Rey ko abhi se!!! 
shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsome update sneha
loved da sissy part
n y rey not tell her i lyk da reason too
i hope dat precape is 4 rey nt related wid kria's sis
Shweta-kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m back finally...and it feel so good...i see u have taken a major but good change in writing suspenses...and dat leaves even more spell bound...i wud tryna give long comments...but i wud surely comment.-long or short...just 1 ques-next update kab hai...
-Snehaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 36:

Kria woke up and went to school with Sharon since Rey was not there. She had planned on taking her own car to school but Sharon had called last night and told her that she'd pick Kria up. Kria's phone rang. It was from an unknown number. She feared taking the call because she thought that it was her parents calling her. But she answered anyway. "Hello." She said, in a voice so low. "Kria..baby!!!" someone said. Kria sighed with relief. "Rey, you? What happened to your phone?" Kria asked. "Actually, the battery died. And I couldn't start my day without talking to you!" Rey said, in a flirty tone. Kria didn't smile. She couldn't believe that she was so mad at Rey. Well, he had hurt her by not telling her. So she didn't even have the mood to talk to Rey.

Sharon came to Kria's house and they went to school. School went as usual. Boring classes, tons of homeworks, tests and what not. After school, she attended dance classes and then went home. In the evening, she went to work. She hadn't gone to work for a long time since her accident. She hugged Kyra and told her how much she'd missed her. She hi5d with Chase and waved to the others. She took orders. After that she went back home and changed into a t-shirt and shorts and did her homework. After sometime, she heard some noise. She thought it was probably Aashi searching something in the drawers or something, so she went back to what she was doing.

Someone rang the doorbell. Kria's mom opened it and her expression changed to a horrified one, more like annoyed. "You over here? Why did you come?" she asked. "Kritika, please just listen to us." The lady standing outside said. "What do you want with Kria now? Haven't you hurted her enough?" Kria's mom asked. "Listen, we just want to talk to you and Nikhil. Will you let us in?" the person asked. After hesitating a lot, Kria's mother let them in. There were four of them. Kria's mother didn't want to let them in or have any discussion with them. They sat on the couch. Kria's dad came out of his room and was shocked to see them as well. He asked the same question which Kria's mother had asked. He sat down next to his wife and asked what they wanted now. They were having a very long discussion. __Aashi looked at the time. It was half past 9 and Mom hadn't even called them for dinner yet. She looked at Ayesha who was fast asleep. She went next to her and woke her up. "Ayesha! Wake up sissy! We have to go down for dinner!" Aashi said, shaking her. "Aashi..please lemme sleep. I'm not hungly!" Ayesha said. "Just wake up and come, will you? Ayesh, wake up. Wakie wakie!!" Aashi said and managed to wake her little sister up. They came out of their room and knocked on Kria's door. "Come in!" Kria said. "Kri, come on, it's time for dinner. I don't have any idea why Mom hasn't called us yet. But I'm starving, aren't you?" Aashi asked. "Yea I am. Seriously. I'll be down in a minute. Swayam said he'll call so I'm just waiting for his call. You start dinner, I'll join you." Kria said. "Isn't he in Cali?" Aashi asked. "Yea, but since Rey's phone died, Swayam's calling me and helping Rey talk to me. Just call me when dinner's ready okay?" Kria said. "Ah! Such a sweet guy. Okay I'll call you." Aashi said, and she went downstairs with Ayesha. When she went downstairs, she got the shock of her life. When they saw her coming, they looked at her like she was from a different planet. Ayesha didn't have a clue as to who they were so she just went to her Mom and sat on her lap. As for Aashi, she was so mad, annoyed and wanted them to leave that second. "What the hell are you guys doing here?" Aashi asked, unable to control her anger. She hated them to the core. She used to love them once upon a time, but now she couldn't stand them. "Well Well Well! Look who it is. It's been a long time, hasn't it Karishma?" Aashi asked, folding her arms. "Aashi. Where is Kria?" Karishma asked. "Well, she isn't coming alright! Now will you leave?" Aashi screamed. "Aashi. Manners!"  Aashi's mom said. "MOM!!! How can you expect me to talk politely to them after what they've done to Kria! You shouldn't have let them in. They are not family friends now. And both of you know how Kria was when they left her and how tough it was to bring her back to normal! I will not let them meet Kria, no way!" Aashi said. She was right. "But we just need to sort things out." Karishma's mom(Kria's real mom) said. "You had so many years to sort things out. And now no one is gonna sort anything out with Kria,do you get that?" Aashi said. "But I haven't met my sister, I want to meet her." A little boy, maybe 10 years old said. "Your sister? Are you kidding me? She's not part of your family now okay? And how did you even come to know that she existed? And why are you guys here?" Aashi said. She knew she was being extremely rude to a 10 year old but she really couldn't believe that they were here. Being an innocent 10 year old, the little boy told the truth. "I found a photo of Kari and Kria somewhere and I asked Kari who the other girl was and she told me everything about Kria. And I felt that whatever my parents did to her was very bad and so I told my mom and dad that I will not come home and that I'll stay in school(boarding school) till they get Kria back. And we are here to take Kria back." "You guys are unbelievable. You never even loved Kria. You just want her back because your son told you that he won't come home. Seriously, I have never seen people like you." Aashi said. She was disgusted. "Mom, whats taking so long?" Kria asked, coming down the stairs. She saw them and she froze. Tears started flowing out of her eyes. "Kria?" her actual mom called. But Kria didn't respond. She just stood her. All the scenes were replaying in her mind. When they left her, when they said they'll be back but they never came back and everything. Aashi turned back to look at Kria and immediately ran to her. She hugged Kria. "Kria, it's okay! Don't cry. You don't have to go okay?" Aashi said, wiping Kria's tears. Kria went in front of her actual parents and stood there. "Why are you here? What do you want from me? Don't you ever want me to be happy? All these years I was hurt and finally when I find happiness, you come into my life again. I don't want to have any connection with you." Kria said, without stopping in the middle. "Kria, listen to us. We realized our mistake. We want you back." Karishma said, like she really meant it. "I am not going anywhere with you unless they want me to leave." Kria said, pointing to Aashi and her family. "But Kria…" Karishma started. "No. Stop. I don't want to hear anything. You ask them, and if they don't want me, I will go somewhere else but I will never come with you people. I've had enough." Kria said, raising her voice for every word. Ayesha came next to Kria and held her hand. "Kliaa, don't go anywhel pwease!" she said. "No honey. I'm not going anywhere. Don't worry." Kria said, sitting down on her knee and kissing Ayesha's cheek. Karishma and her family looked expectantly at Aashi's family. Aashi's dad and mom shook their head. "No way! What? Do you think we're going to let Kria go with you. No ways! We love Kria. She's our daughter. She is not coming with  you. Never." Aashi's dad said. Karishma turned to look at Aashi. "Aashi. You should be happy that we're here. If Kria comes with us, then you get everything you want. I saw your FB status which said that you hate Kria and all." Karishma said. Aashi chuckled. "Are you mad? Both of us keep putting statuses like that. It's just because of silly things. Whatever it is, she is MY sister. And I won't let anyone hurt her." Aashi said, and gave a side hug to Kria. And Kria hugged her too. Kria loved Aashi. This was the real Aashi. Always being the protective sister. Not the rude one. "Will you all leave? See, this time I'm asking you to leave. You should be happy." Kria said. The 10 year old boy got up. "Sis, why aren't  you coming with us?" he asked. "Sorry, but first I'm not your sister anymore so don't address me as Sis and second, I don't ever want to come with you. I'm sorry for being rude with you little boy, but I can't help it." Kria said. But they were not ready to leave. Kria opened the door and left the house. Aashi ran behind her. "Kria. Please! Stop!!!" Aashi said, and managed to stop her. "Tell them  to get out. Only then I'll come in." Kria said, with so much hatred in her voice. "Okay we will tell them. Come." Aashi said. "No I'm not coming till they go." Kria said.

Aashi's parents finally managed to make them leave. When Kria saw them leave, she pulled Aashi inside and slammed the door shut. Then she locked herself in her room and fell on the bed and cried. "WHY DID YOU COME? WHY DID YOU RUIN MY HAPPINESS? WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME??" Kria asked herself. Aashi and her parents knocked on the door so many times but Kria wasn't ready to open the door.

They wouldn't stop knocking so Kria texted Aashi.

I need to be alone for sometime. Please. –K.

Reading the message, Aashi told her parents that Kria wanted to be alone for sometime. So they left. But all of them were thinking about that night's incident.

After sometime, Kria went into Aashi's room. She was still not asleep. "Hey, Ash. Can I come in?" Kria asked. "Why are you asking? What happened to you?" Aashi asked. "I just came to thank you. Thankyou for standing up for me. For taking my side. Instead of theirs. Even though you had to sacrifice so much for me, you still took my side. That means so much to me. I will be grateful for that." Kria said. Aashi had tears in her eyes. "Hey, will you stop all that? You're my sister. And sisters always fight for the silliest things. So chill. You stop thanking me." Aashi said. They talked for sometime and Aashi actually made Kria smile by telling her jokes which happened in class and everything. "Ash. You are not telling Sharon anything when we go to school tomorrow okay?" Kria said. "But Kri, she has the right to know. She's your best friend." Aashi said. "She is my best friend. But I will tell her when the time comes okay? You aren't  telling Swayam and Rey either. Specially not Rey." Kria said. Aashi finally agreed.They said good night and went off to sleep.

Next morning, Rey called Kria but she didn't answer. She didn't reply to his texts too.Rey was getting really worried.

Kria didn't answer his calls for many days. She couldn't concentrate on studies either. Her grades were slipping. Once, her grade was C. She freaked out. She just crushed the paper and threw it inside the locker. She would never forgive them.

Rey called up Sharon. "Hi Rey! How's practice?" Sharon asked. "It's good. Btw. Is Kria alright?" Rey asked. "Yea, she's fine. Why?" Sharon asked. "Well, she never answers my calls or messages? Just ask her why she isn't answering okay?" Rey said. "She isn't. Okay I'll ask her. You take care. I gotta go. Bye." Sharon said, and hung up.

Sharon had to meet Kria at her house in the evening. So she decided to ask Kria about it then. In the evening, Sharon asked Kria about not answering Rey's calls. "Hey, why aren't you talking to rey? He's very upset about that." Sharon said. "Well…I don't use my phone that much." Kria said. She was a terrible liar. She knew that. "You don't use your phone? You text me all the time. See you are texting someone right now too." Sharon said, pointing at Kria's phone in her hand. "Fine. I just don't want to talk to him now okay? Tell him that." Kria said. "Kria, what's wrong with you? Are you hiding something from me?" Sharon asked. "Shar! No…I'm not." Kria said. "Kria, you know that you're a bad liar right? Your grades are slipping , you miss dance classes sometimes, you don't want to walk home with me. What is up with you?" Sharon asked. "Nothing Shar. Trust me. I'm totally fine." Kria said, and convinced Sharon. But Sharon wasn't ready to believe that.

Well. How was the chapter? Personally i didn't like the way i wrote it so comment whatever you want okay? 😊 I promise i'll make the next chapter better. Long comments please?

Edited by damonelena - 11 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res

-unres-

this was great... hate Kria's real parents for hurting her so much... they dont deserve her... they were asking her to b back just for their son... ridiculous...

love Aashi for being a great support... 

I dont know y aint u happy with this chap... maybe u might not be able to frame it the way u wanted it to... but it happen... so just chill
Edited by -shenz- - 11 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
unres 
its awesome 
loved it
Edited by crazysky - 11 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful Update..Loved it..
Kria's parents they deserved it..
thanks for showing the sis bond so wonderful..and to Kria hiding it from Shar thats suprising.It must not be so...

Thanks for pm..