Kriyansh FF- Indescribable

-Snehaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
So guys as you all know, I LOVE KRIYANSH and i wanted to make a FF with them. Hope you like it.

Character Sketch:
KRIA GHAI:
15 year old girl, soon to be 16. Amazing dancer. Lives with her best friend Aashi and her family. Anyone who meets her likes to become friends with her.

REYANSH SINGHANIA:
Charming 16 year old boy. Amazing dancer like Kria. He might seem like a bad boy but he's exactly the opposite.

SHARON RAIPRAKASH:
16 year old girl. Amazing dancer. Best friends with Rey. She also becomes Kria's best friend at SVH. Really sweet. Has a crush on Swayam but doesn't show it.

SWAYAM SHEKAWAT:
The boy-next-door. Really Sweet. Best friends with Rey and Sharon. Amazing Dancer. Deeply in love with Sharon but doesn't show it.
Aashi Ghai:
16 year old.Kria's best friend and sister. Likes Dancing.
Loves her family and friends. 

Index:
Character sketch - Above :)
Chapter 1- Page 1 
Chapter 2- Page 4
Chapter 3- Page 7
Chapter 4- Page 11
Chapter 5- Page 15
Chapter 6- Page 18
Chapter 7- Page 22
Chapter 8- Page 25
Chapter 9- Page 29
Chapter 10-Page 33
Chapter 11- Page 36
Chapter 12- Page 39
Chapter 13- Page 46
Chapter 14- Page 60
Chapter 15- Page 64
Chapter 16- Page 71
Chapter 17- Page 81
Chapter 18- Page 93
Chapter 19- Page 114
Chapter 20- Page 128

Add me for PMz.. :)

Edited by damonelena - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Snehaa- thumbnail

Kria's room:

"Klia,Klia!!!!!" someone called Kria. Kria opened her eyes to see her 5 year old sister Aisha pulling her hair so that Kria would wake up. "What Aisha? You woke up so early?" Kria asked. "Mommy asked me to wake you up." Ayesha said. "Oh, okay! Go and tell her I woke up! Go go!" Kria said. Ayesha ran down the stairs. Her best friend and sister Aashi came to her room. "Kria! It's 7:00! Wake up girl. We'll be going to a new school today! Aren't you the least bit excited?" Aashi asked. "Yeah, yeah! I am!" Kria said, sighing. She got out of bed and looked out her window. She could see the beautiful Miami beach from her room."Mom wants you down in 15 minutes." Aashi said. 

Kria's diary:

You might be wondering why I'm living with my best friend. That's because my so-called parents abandoned me when I was 6 years old. I've been living in my best friend Aashi's house from when I was 6. Her Mom is my Mom, her dad my Dad and her siblings are my Siblings. They treat me like I'm their actual daughter which my parents failed to do.

Kria was a 15 year old girl, soon to be 16.Kria made her bed, did her daily routine and put on a white t-shirt and her favorite Blue hoodie. She had been living in Miami from when she was born. Being a good girl, she never did anything which her family hated. She used to study in Miami Beach High School, but since it was really far away, we planned on switching to Sea View High School.  Sea View High School was one of the most famous schools and Aashi's dream school.  She was so excited since she was going to be a junior in High School but the only thing she hated about changing school was friends. "Will I make new friends?" Kria wondered. She combed her straight black hair, put on her bag and went downstairs to the dining table. "Good morning Mom, Good Morning Dad!" Kria said, sitting on her usual chair. "Good Morning honey!" Kria's (Aashi's) Mom said. She started eating her sandwich when she noticed that someone was missing. "Dad, where's Aashi?" Kria asked. "Well, she went to school already. She said she's walking to school. She waited for you till 8:15 but then she left." Dad said. Kria looked at the time. 8:45!!!! She freaked out. She took the sandwich in her hand and waved bye to her parents and her (Aashi's) little sister, Aisha. "Kria! Wait! Dad'll drop you!" Mom said. "But Mom,Dad's busy reading the newspaper!" Kria said. "Nikhil! Go and drop Kria!" Mom said. "Okay, Kritika!" Dad said. He got up and started the car. Kria got inside the car and continued eating her sandwich . Finally they reached school. "Thanks Dad!" Kria said, and got out of the car. "No problem Kria. Have a nice day!" Dad said, and drove back. Kria looked at the big board which said SEA VIEW HIGH SCHOOL- HOME OF THE WILDCATS! She smiled and started searching for  Aashi. She finally found her. Kria ran to Aashi and slapped her on the back. "Couldn't you wait for me?" Kria asked. "I called you so many times. But then I thought you slept in the bathroom!" Aashi said. They giggled and then went inside. They found the office and went inside it. They handed their forms to the lady sitting there and got their Schedule and locker combination. After they kept their books in the locker, they met each other again.

"What  do you have first?" Aashi asked Kria. "Well, I have World History in Block B! What about you?" Kria asked. "I have English in this Block." Aashi replied. "Okay, then I better go and search for the classroom. Bye. See you at Lunch." Kria said, and walked to the next block. She asked a girl about  the classroom . "Thanks!" she said, and ran up the stairs. She found the class and sat on an empty seat. The bell rang and the teacher entered. "Hello, and welcome. I hope you all had a good vacation! I'm Arnold Garcia, your world history teacher." Mr Garcia said. He looked at Kria. "Are you new here?" he asked. Kria nodded. "Then come and introduce yourself to the class." Mr.Garcia said. Kria hesitated a bit and then got up. "Hey everyone. I'm Kria. And I'm from Miami Beach High School!" Kria said. No one said anything. Mr Garcia asked her to return to her seat. Then the class started. "World History is not that boring here." Kria thought. After 45 minutes, the bell rang. Kria got up to leave when someone called her name. She turned to see a girl, an Indian wave to her. "Hi, I am Sharon. I thought you'd want to be friends." She said. "That would be awesome!" Kria said, smiling. She walked with Sharon to her locker. "Wow, what a coincidence? Yours and my locker are only two lockers away from each other." Kria said. "Yea, so what do you have next?" Sharon asked. "I have Algebra with mrs. Anderson. What about you?" Kria asked. "Too bad we don't have Algebra together. I have Creative writing. So I'll meet you in lunch." Sharon said, and walked away. Kria was so excited to have made a new friend. She went to her classroom smiling.

Precap: Lunch Break :)

Edited by taylenaloverx03 - 12 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
awesome really liked ur story plz pm me n update soon
chsripriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really cute
wow krisha frnds thats cool
waiting for kriyaansh first meet
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome cncept n fantastic frst part...luvd it...plz cntinue soon...already xcitd fr it...:)
-Snehaa- thumbnail
chsripriya: 

crazysky :
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start to the ff and thanks for the pm😃
Precious_Enigma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It'x Aweshm Sneha..Luvd The Startin'..The Way Yu Narrated The Storyline...Super Aweshm ! =D>
Luvd It..Yur Writtin' Skills..Damn Aweshm ^_^

Waitin' Foh More To Read '<3'
Ik ..This Is Gonna Be The Hit FF \:d/

And Please Do Lemme Knoe Wheneva Yu Update The Next Part :">

-Snehaa- thumbnail
Thankyu!! :D :D

And sure! I'll pm when i post the next update! :)
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome...luved it...update soon n thnxxx for the pm...