Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ananya, finally am here. Sorry for the delay.

I loved the concept, that 2 ppl hating each other...and meeting abroad.

I read 6 parts.

First the fun concept and fights u add r aptly described.
Then they being room mates, is cool...and the same uni.
Shivam part was hilarious, swayum is a prankster here, lol.
Swayum standing up for sharon and fighting for her and she taking his care was great too.
The Indian feel u gave is cool too, love it.

Atm am not reading any fiction, but I would b reading this, so keep updating!!

Thank u for pms.

Love
Madhura.
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

SwaRon SS:ONE WAY
PART-12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Swayam:Red
Sharon:Blue
Doppelganger:Black

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Literally. I should be asleep at this time. there was a moment when I was warm, cozily snuggled up in the quilt, dreaming that John Cena was pitted against Shah Rukh in a six pack abs-contest, the first of its kind for men, the concept pioneered by yours truly. As I put the full stop and ended my last sentence, I heard Dangar shouting. But what was he shouting for? Was he spying me? No!

Comprehending the fear of getting caught, I hit the floor, wide awake, with a sensation of cold floor and dull pain in my side.

"Fut the Wuk."I yelled rudely and the trance made a hasty exit from my eyes, like orange pips spat out in danger.

I saw him standing on the threshold breathing heavily and my laptop landed safe in my lap.

"Thank god, my laptop didn't crash along with me."I gaped in thin air before I saw my laptop safe.

"Hahaha"next all I could hear was Dangar giggling. He stood there at the threshold flashing his Colgate smile.  There he was enjoying my sudden fall off the bed and here I was experiencing a cold dull pain in my left thigh as I landed in an awkward position.  This is all because of him, and there he is giggling as if he saw chipmunks singing gangnam style.

"The door was ajar. Why would he knock?"My doppelganger returned.  Didn't I shooed her away? "You couldn't send me anywhere." She remarked. "Yeah, right you are my own self how could I shoo "you" away."

"Huh..?"Dangar advanced towards me.  As he proceeded I tried getting up, but the pain had grown and wasn't letting me stand up. I felt the pain to get over me. I didn't realize how hard I fell, I blanked out for the moment. I just couldn't analyze the feeling, and then I came back to my senses as Dangar sat near me on his knees. The broad grin which he wore on his face a few seconds ago faded away. He picked up my laptop from my lap and put it aside on the adjacent table. After which, he took my arm and put it around his shoulder for support. He slid his hand below me to carry me with ease. Next moment, I had my arms around his neck and found myself scooped in his arms. I don't why but the pain was apparently abating. My eyes fell on his face, I acknowledged a maturity on his face which I had never seen before. He had his face straight. He made sure I was not hurt even for the slightest. He placed me on my bed and withdrew my arms which were still wrapped around his neck. He pulled my pajama up to see any signs of injury.  I closed my eyes as he was about to touch the affected area which I knew would hurt. But as he came closer to examine it, I felt a shiver run down my spine as I felt his hot breath against my swollen thigh. He covered my leg and turned me to face him.

"Oh! god. He is so cute."My doppelganger said with her hands on either side of her cheeks standing behind Swayam.

I showed her my knitted brows to make her realize that she is no one to comment on MY Dangar.

"First of all you shouldn't be sitting here at 3 in the night with your laptop on and second of all am I some ghost on seeing whom you got scared? Hmm..?" he said with the most adorable look on his face and his eyes widened as he wanted an answer.  He had his brows raised but they weren't visible much as the hair covering his head hid his brows within them. Nevertheless, he looks cute in every expression of his.

"Back to Earth! Doomna. You here?"he waved his hand in front of me. I nearly forgot he was sitting in front of me asking something. I had a question to answer. Wait question I too have a question to be answered.

"you answer my question first. What are you doing here in my room at 3 in the night? Hmm?" I asked him with my pitch a little high and my eyes set to his.

He stood up instantly as if I asked him to marry me. I just asked him a plain simple question it was not rocket science I suppose.  He started moving away from me. What was he thinking? I wanted to know what the matter was, why was he behaving like that. In the mean time, my pain has gradually lessened.  He walked out of the room mumbling something to himself. I wonder what he was here for. I saw Swayam frantically searching for something in the study. He had a contorted expression on his face with something in his mind which I am sure was disturbing him.

"Need my help?" I bellowed going towards the hall.

"God, what is he upto? What is he thinking?" I mentally prepared a questionnaire for the almighty.

I think I should inform Rohan about the change in plan. I made a mental note.  But first I need to find my phone,where is it? It was here a few minutes ago when I talked to Rohan. Where could it possibly go in a fraction of minutes, I remember hanging up the phone and going straight way to Sharon's room. But before going to her room where did I kept it?

He stood there scratching his neck and eyes widened accompanied by curved brows.

I don't think she could go with her leg hurt. Also,who would look after her in my absence? No, I couldn't leave her on her own. Knowing how careless she is. God knows why she never leaves this childish attitude of hers. She surely lacks the vitality with endurance in herself which she needs to adopt in times of need.

He is standing there talking to himself. Wow. That is something he has a habit of arguing with himself, I suppose. That is what he is shaking his head for,I think wait he is beaming too. I think I should go and help him out get out of the mental state of his.

"Sharon?" why is she coming here? She needs to rest and not wander around the house in such a condition. Before, she comes here with cumbersome pain I think I should go to her.

"What are you trying to do? What if your hurt leg turns fatal?" exclaimed Swayam, he is behaving as if he is my mother who scolds me time to time. It has turned more into a habit as he has gradually grown fond of scolding me. Never mind, his remarks have always been innocuous. The agression on his face was evident from his lips which formed  a straight line.

"God!Save me."I mumbled to myself and closed my eyes in fear.

I saw her closing her eyes with her brows jointed. She held her eyes tight as I stepped closer to her,her grip on her muscles strengthened. The gawky lass intrigued me.

i covered  my face with my hands as i heard his footsteps inching closer to me.

you got designer shades,
just to hide your face and 
you wear them around like 
you're cooler than me.
and you never say hey,
or remember my name.
its probably cuz, 
you think you're cooler than me.

"this is my ringtone." I heard Dangar recognizing his own ringtone. I think he should be applauded for that.shouldn't he?

OH So there is my phone on the couch and I had been looking for it forever since.

Doomna had a contorted expression on her face depicting her confusion regarding something.she peeped in through the gaps between her fingers to anticipate the fear.

As I heard the ringtone,I got my nerves jangled as this was a cool song but it wasn't the Dangar type of song. He would probably choose ON THE FLOOR By His own Jlo over any other song.

"what?" he asked gaping in thin air.

She eyed my phone and motioned her head with her brows raised quoting a question with her facial expressions.

I had set this ringtone ever since I met Doomna. It befits "us" properly, in right terms. The song has so true lyrics and went well with Doomna's and mine equation.

I think he did not bother about what I said as he showed more interest in talking to himself.

"You were doing the same a while ago."

You ! I was about to shout out loud when I saw Swayam walking towards me.i lowered my tone this time and said,  "You, what are you doing here yet again?" my doppelganger had returned once again. She manages to shock me every time on her appearance, corrigibly.

"There it is." Remarked Swayam on findind his phone. Oh,he was looking for his PHONE all this while. How frivolous of me. The phone continued to drone,I wonder why he was not picking it up.

"God! What is with this girl?" my phone is ringing remorselessly and she is so adamant. She is standing as if she is a nave.

"What?" she exclaimed with her brows raised yet once again.

I guess I had witnessed much of these brow conjectures today that all because of her. I don't think she will move,I need to get it on my own.

I saw him coming close to me.

"What is in his mind? Huh?" I added it to the questionnaire.

As I moved towards her,she stepped backwards. My steps were followed by her subsequently.

I started panting as my breaths turned deeper and heavier with my heart in an almost similar situation. The proximity was gradually growing. At my back there was nothing besides the couch, I wonder what he was upto.

He continued to advance towards me, my steps got displaced ue to the less than the legroom space available between me and the couch.

As I moved further,she got her feet displaced and fell on the couch.

The time I touched the couch he bended over me, his unzipped jacket clinging to me.

I could feel her hot breath against my breath. She closed her eyes once of all with trails of sweat across her forehead.
Edited by Ananya.SwaRon - 11 years ago
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Heya Fellas.
Long time,hmm?

i would have not updated today too if some people would not have pestered me for the update. 

Talking about the update,it was a lengthy one. i know this. it accounted to be 9 pages in word,that is the longest update i have ever wrote. i remember the maximum suffices to 5 pages for me but this time it is an exception which would repeated till this SS is over.
Yes,people you read it right,the end of this SS. this SS is near its end 3-4 chapters and than boom it is gonna disappear in thin air. the update wasn't upto the mark and i take the full charge of it. my only aim now is to hit the level i want to achieve. from now on,you could nearly expect sooner updates but not that soon people.
so i hope you enjoyed this Update. even if you didn't please be kind to me,people. 

what are you all waiting for, i know my blabbering to end right? it is the almost end people.
so Hit Like-and-Do comment.

how could i forget to mention the name of those very people who have been so mean to me and for whom this update was more than my lazy hours:Rutu (Girl,you need to have a wider grin now.),Tanuka(Even,if you are bsuy with your exams you didn't forget to pester me for the update) and Anindita(Girl,you got me crazy in two days).

Thanks for bearing me for so long.
Ananya. 
Edited by Ananya.SwaRon - 11 years ago
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ANANYA  🤗

res
unres

How on earth this can be the longest update ?? i finished reading it quite fast 😆

awesome update ananya !
sharon;s thought are beautifully expressed and sharons doppleganger came up  in some very interesting times and made the chapter even more fun .
it was really nice to read abt swayams new side being all mature and sensible .
how can u stop there ?? its not fair .😡
will be waiting for the next part , update ASAP...
thanks for the PM.

P.S - you will not have to mention us everytime for pestering you , if u make the updates sooner 😛  thanks for the mention anyways 😉
and u know i am upset wih the idea of ending this ss . 
Edited by Tanuka_TanHa - 11 years ago
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved

*Edited*

Wow Ananya that was a lovely update. I am so glad u finally posted your update😆
It was lovely reading the little fights between Sharon and Swayam. Those two are too funny.😉
And aww he set his ringtone on a different song coz he felt it described their equation. ^_^
And the last bit..was WOW. I can't wait to find out what happens! Why did you end the update like that!😡
Update SOON please.
And thanks for the PM

Edited by Neeti96 - 11 years ago
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just forget abt this ff...thnk god u updated so soon
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly are you sure it was a nine page update? Or else I think the font size was too big in your word file😳
Coming to the update, the way you started the update, with Sharon dreaming about John Cena and SRK, hmm well no comments here😆, but the way she landed up on the floor and that being viewed by Swayam, that was funny!
The sudden changeover in him as he saw her in pain was really nicely put Ananya. Even the doppelganger found him cute, why not, he is definitely bundle of cuteness😳. But the point is the way you mentioned with her hands on either side of her cheeks and kinda drooling on him, was adorable. Liked the song as the ringtone as well, and yeah suits up with their equation and yes on the floor JLO would have matched with his liking(one of my fav songs). And you ended at the wrong moment, I wanna read more.
Update soon!!!!
Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Swthrt...🤗
This update was amusing...i loved the way you described her state of mind...her confusions...her feelings..her attraction towards HIM...

I showed her my knitted brows to make her realize that she is no one to comment on MY Dangar.

Awww..possisive...loved it...

Those doppelganger were so cute...loved it...

"Oh! god. He is so cute."My doppelganger said with her hands on either side of her cheeks standing behind Swayam.

Loved the new mature swayam ...oops sorry ...Danger...he is cute...yet mature...he kept his ringtone which defined their equation...awww...adorable much...

U left in such a crucial point...not fair...Now plz plz update soon girl...m waiting...eagerly😳
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really this was the longest update? It didn't felt like that. Infact I went through it quite fastly :p Well Coming ot the update it was nicely penned. Sharon's doppleganger continue to amuse and infact this time she was even more awesome as she appeared at the most unusual times. But the best bit of the update for me was to see another dimension of Swayam's personality. To see him as a mature sensible person was indeed pleasant. Waiting for the update. 
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally the update is here!! Nice to read Swayam's POV.
Pls update next part soon