Love Makes Life Beautiful#8-Epilogue*8/24*updt*P65

pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Everyone,😛

This is the new thread or rather the 8th thread.

The link to Thread 1- Part 1- Part 19- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1751611

The link to Thread 2- Part 20- Part 29- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1775350

Thank you all, for the wonderful comments!!!!

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickle6586 thumbnail
pickle6586 thumbnail

Chapter 86

They were seated in the living room, when Dev came walking downstairs and saw Brij. Daadima introduced him to the Handas and he smiled at each one of them including Brij. Brij smiled back too.

"Geet's not here?", asked Dev.

"No, she said she was too tired to come. And she dint know we were coming here", said Brij, very politely and Dev was amazed at Brij's politeness.

"She dint know you were coming here, meaning what?", asked Dev.

Daadima spoke up and said, "Dev, some questions are best unanswered now. But eventually you will have all the answers. May be a matter of an hour or so, Son", she said, smiling and Geet's dad agreed.

Kiara joined them too and went ands at with Heer. Naintara spoke to Geet's mom for sometime and then quickly walked into the kitchen to make sure everything is right for breakfast. Dev, after sometime spoke up, surprising the Khuranas and Handas

"Brij, would you like to take a walk in the lawn by the time breakfast is ready?", asked Dev.

Brij looked at him for sometime, shocked. He quickly regained his senses and said, "Oh Yes". Both of them walked out of the mansion towards the lawn.

Heer, Kiara and Naintara, eventually moved out of the living room, leaving only Geet's parents and Daadima there.

"So, all well?", asked Daadima, looking at the young ladies walk towards the informal living room.

"Ji badi ma", said Mr. Handa.

She smiled and said, "It took you 25 years to come to my house, did it?"

This time, Mrs. Handa responded. "Its not like that badi ma. Its just that we did not get the right time" and was about to say more, when Daadima interrupted.

"Yes, the right time has finally arrived in the form of love. The love that you have for your daughter, the love that your daughter has for my grandson and the love that I have for the both of them, is what brings us together today", she said.

"Aapko pata hain, badi ma?", asked Mrs. Handa.

"Ofcourse I know. How can I not know about the love story that I have nurtured? I have seen their love gstart and grow in front of me",, she said, smirking.

"But you never told ma anything about it and you did not even tell us anything about it", said Mr. Handa.

"What would I say to people who are busy making their own assumptions about their daughter's life?", she asked. She noticed their expressions change from surprise to sad and quickly continued, "But that is not what matters. What matters is that Maan and Geet love each other and I believe they are made for each other. I have always supported them and I always will, as long as they know what they are doing and they know they are right", she said.

"Badi Ma, it was troublesome for us too, to come to terms with everything that happened in the last weeks. But the truth is something we cannot deny and like you've said, they love each other to the extent that separating them is a crime, in itself".

Daadima smiled. And Mr. Handa continued, "Though my mom still does not approve this relationship, we approve it and support it. We happily accept Maan as our son-in-law", he said, smiling.

"Geet, paper do, business news", he said and tried taking the paper from Geet's hand.

"Nahin", she said and hid the paper away"

He looked at her for sometime and then said, "Accha batao, how did everything go at Niharika's wedding?"

"All Well", she said, too lazy to reply to his questions.

"Hmmm, good!", he said and served some juice for her and handed over the glass to her. "Take it", he said.

She took the glass and took a sip. "Geet, you know being silent is not something normal to you, so speak up", he said, while he put few slices of bread in the toaster.

"Maan, himmat nahin hain", she said, resting her hands and chin on the dining table.

"To kyun aayi?", he asked, facing the other side, making sure the bread in the toaster does not burn.

"Pyaar kehte hain usse", she said and walked to him, lazily and hugged him from behind.

"Acchha ji", he said and removed the bread from the toaster, put it on the plate and gave it to her, "Go and eat", he said.

"Maan what time are you going to the office?", she asked, lazily taking the plate from him.

"In another 30 minutes", he said, "If you don't speak up".

"Maan", she screamed at him, angrily.

"What?", he asked.

"Did I ever tell you, that I hate you?", she asked, putting the plate on the table and pulling his plate and glass away too. She sat on his lap with the legs on one side.

"Geet", he said, in a slightly irritated tone, "You pulled away my toast and dropped butter on my shirt".

"Oh, you have other shirts Maan, simply go and change", she said, arrogantly.

"Ok get up then", he said.

"Maan, No!", she screamed.

"Geet, you need sleep. You are being cranky right now", he said.

"No, I just hate you", she said, resting her head on his shoulder.

He took a deep breath. He lifted her in his arms and walked her straight to the bedroom downstairs. He put her on the bed and pulled the blanket over her and put his hand over her mouth as she was about to say something.

"Sleep. Trust me, Geet, you need it very badly right now", he said.

She nodded her head for a "no" and he said, "Yes".

She nodded again and he chided her. Tears started coming out of her eyes and he mellowed down immediately, saying "Geet".

He withdrew his hands from her mouth and asked her, "Kya hua?"

"Maan, I'm scared. Niharika's wedding is also done now. Not much time left for Anurag and'. ", she couldn't say anything beyond that.

"Geet", he said, softly, wiping her tears, "will crying or getting scared solve our matter? No, right! Relax. We'll figure a way out", he said. He was about to say something more when his phone rang. He looked at the number and answered it.

"Ji daadima", he said.

"Maan, I want you to come to the mansion in afew minutes, for a few minutes", she said.

"Is it urgent?",  he asked.

"Yes son! Else I wouldn't call you", she said and he agreed.

"Alright, I'll see you in ten minutes", he said and hung up.

HE looked at Geet and said, "Stop crying now and catch some sleep, until I come back. Daadima';s calling me, so I have to go and I promise to be back very soon".

She nodded her head and he kiised her and made his way out of the out-house, towards the mansion.

"Im sorry about what happened that day", said Dev after a causal conversation with Brij.

"Oh, no no! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have been so rude and aggressive. I behaved very uncivilized that day, so, I owe you a "sorry", said Brij.

Dev smiled. "Anyways its over now and I hope nothing of this sort ever repeats again"

"Yep, I hope the same", sid brij. Brij and dev walked around for sometime and then Brij asked, "Do you approve Maan and Geet's relationship?"

"Yes, I do", said Dev, "Infact I always did. I've always felt Geet is perfect for my brother. My borther is a very reserved man. Though successful, his world is very small and revoloves around his family. He takes amazing care of us, never lets any harm/unhappiness come any where near us. He never expresses himself, whether it is happiness or sadness. It is for us to undeestand what he feels. He has never bothered to think of his personal life-you know like having a girlfriend, marrying and having his own fanily or anytjhig of that sort. In fact, he never even looked at any woman in his life with that intention. Wedding for him, did not exist nor did this whole "love" thing ever exist. He awalys termed it as "nautanki" until your sister walked into his life".

Brij smiled.

"And she changed everything for him. She changed him completely- she tuiaght him what love is, she thought him that there is more life outside his office and this mansion. He taught to live life. We have never seen Veerji, enjoy so much before Geet stepped into his life", he said and smiled too.

"And we have no regrets either. We are all waiting for them to get married", said Dev.

Brij's eyes got watery but he managed to speak, "I'm so excited that my sister is coming into an amazing family. I could not have asked for more than this", he said. "Having known your family for so long, I wonder why Dadima does not approve of this relationship".

Maan walked into the mansion, clearly not noticing Dev and Brij.

"Haan Daadima, "He said.

"Hi Son", she said. He sat beside her and noticed Geet's parents and was surprised.

He greeted them too and smiled.

"Do you know why you are here and why they are here?", asked Daadima.

"No", he said.

She smiled and said, "Anurag and Geet's wedding has been called off, Son", she said. "They are here to speak about your wedding with Geet".

Sorry, I wanted to write more but I am extremely sleepy. You would actually sense how sleepy I am, becuase I did not bother to read the update again. So, please ignore the typos.

Soumya

NExt update: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3071966&TPN=15&#61300990

Edited by pickle6586 - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice update..
so finally handa's came over to khuranna...

now hope geet's dadi dont dont do a mess or tat anurag
-lakshmi- thumbnail
nice part...
loving the present scenario ... u know rishtha leke aana and all...
really wanted to see maans reaction at last but u stopped there itself!!!!
plzz update super soon ...
fan1204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
please update soon..this one was really good and small :(
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
congratulation for new thread
awesome brilliant part
loved it
continue soon
charlie1950 thumbnail
Update atlast 
Love they way maan was pacifying geet
So atlast handas and khuranas meet
Acharya10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Another update... Yupppy...o
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
badhayian ji badhiyan... ek to rishta aane ki khushi mein aur dosri naye thread ki khushi mein