Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
great story

I wish IPKKND could go along these lines.
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...👍🏼...plzzz but no more MU'S..🥺🥺...continue sooonnn..🤗
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I think your first part may happen, but I dont think the CV's will let the second part be...!!!

i really want the second part to come true...!!!
teju695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gr8 work 👍🏼
Thanx for d pm
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

spoiler alert - don't read if you havnet seen toda's episode!!!

😆damsel hahahhah looks IPKs doing to me hahahha

Fuzzzyyy 😭
Did you seee?
Mami told Anjie... this is so sad 😭
I don't know what to do.. I'm just so so sad!!!! 😭

IM finished... i dont know what they all will do with khushi...i cant take this any more..i wont...i hate it...

I really really really really hope Arnav will trust her!!! I can't take this anymore.. this is really sad!
I'm sure they will find the paper before Anjali and Mami get back.. and they will come back with Arnav! and it will be up to him to trust Khushi or not.. this is too much.. I know Arshi love will win! My heart is telling me.. but this is so sad 😭 This is what heartbreak feels like.. ouch!

😕🥱 If he doesnt...what will she do then??? How will she live??? How will she survive this time??? OMG i cant take it...😭

well in a way.. Khushi will finally learn why it is important to tell people the truth.. !! and not think of their feelings.. see how easily Mami did.. if Khushi had told Anjali the same way when she had learned of Shyam's truth, none of this would have happened! sigh! if she had told Arnav the truth, MU would have been avoided.. if she had told Mami the truth, another MU could have been avoided.. arrggghhh! This show is going ot kill me.. give me a stroke one day!

Dont say that... i dont want anything to happpen to u... plz as it is im having horrible days...Ur right... Khushi tries to hide so she can protect them from hurting...but ends up getting hurt...what the??? WHAT THE??? not fair... If he doesnt side with her then????? Ill do something...im ...ill be gone...i can take it anymore... enuff is enuff... how much one suffer???? not fairrr... not fairrr😭
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Dont say that... i dont want anything to happpen to u... plz as it is im having horrible days...Ur right... Khushi tries to hide so she can protect them from hurting...but ends up getting hurt...what the??? WHAT THE??? not fair... If he doesnt side with her then????? Ill do something...im ...ill be gone...i can take it anymore... enuff is enuff... how much one suffer???? not fairrr... not fairrr😭

I agree.. and I think the CVs know that too.. which is why this time Arnav will support her!!!! don't worry.. we will survive.. 🤗
crazy_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plz no more mu we dn't want any mu between our love birds
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww he should believe khushi yaar plsss
Awesome SS fazi... Loved it
Plzzz update the next part soon yaar...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

I agree.. and I think the CVs know that too.. which is why this time Arnav will support her!!!! don't worry.. we will survive.. 🤗

😆hahahaha thanks i need that line n that hug... YES we will survive ... just like khushi ;))))🤗
priyalovebarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
omg!! another amazing ss from our fazila.. amazing 👏