SS:IPK.Heartbreak.Part 20 on PG 110, THE END

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
PART 2

Arnav didnt know what to do...he was tired and he didnt want to talk about it right then... 
Anjali... Chotey tell this woman to leave...i dont want her in my house...

ASR...turned to look at his sister and said...Di..im tired and dont feel too good, n i cant take any decision at the moment...till im completely fit n satisfied...im not gonna point fingers at anyone...

But Khuhsi's heart had already been broken...She wanted to run away somewhere n cry her eyes out...she was looking at Arnav n his eyes...she could see doubt there n this she couldnt take...

NK tired to intervene but khushi stopped him...She raised her hand and said...Dont... 

NK: But khuhsi jee we have to tell him...

Khuhsi... NO NK jee...its not imp... n then whispered... If he doesnt believe me then he wont believe it...i have lost this battle again...

NK: U cant give up now...

Khuhsi turned to face Shyam n said... Call the police... and get me arrested... then u all will know the truth...

Shyams face turned white.. and he said.. Khushi jee...we are from a well known family...we cant call the police... we have a reputation to maintain and we cant afford scandals...

Arnav was watching the convo b/w Khushi n Shyam and he said... Khuhsi go up to the room...

Anjali...chotey...

Arnav raised his hand...DI not now... plz...

Khushi ran to her room and out by the pool, n sank to the floor n started crying...Soon NK came by her n sat next to her n said...Khushi jee...plz let me talk to Nanav...

Khushi: NO... and removed the pendant that NK had given her and gave it back to him...i dont need this now...completely shattered and broken...

Arnav had walked in when she was giving the pendant to NK... He came forward n took it from NKs hand and opened it... He smiled when he saw their pics...

NK: Nanav...  Arnav signaled him to be quiet... Cause he knew that someone could b eavesdropping from outside... he bend forward and picked khuhsi up in his arms...Khushi was shocked and dazed and wrapped her arms around Arnav... He walked in the room n put her on the bed... and went n closed the door...

And he sat on the bed and said...Khuhsi plz dont cry...n looked at NK... now u both tell me what has been going on when i was not here...

Nk told him everything...from the time he found out n the blood on the shoe n everything...n in between khushi filled in the gaps...telling him about the will n how Shyam got her to sign n the docs at the lawyers office..everything...they left nothing out...n also ansed Arnavs questions...

When they were done... all went silent...thinking... Arnav turned to see khushi and said... So Shyam did all this and is blaming u now.. n Di is eating right from his hands...I dont know when DI will recognize what a cheat n crook he is...

NK: I dont know how u are tolerating him in ur house... i would have kicked him out yesterday... 

Arnav sighed... Cause of Di im quiet...otherwise i would thrown him out of the house...

Khushi had been silent for a long time...n then she realized that Arnav jee was actually talking of throwing shyam from the house n not her...And her heart swelled with happiness... Arnav jeee...do u believe me... i mean ...

Arnav turned towards her n said yes ... my dear... All this time i have been away from u...i have gone through all the things that i have done to u and hurt u... how can i doubt u now??? What i made u do?? I cant tell u how sorry i m, ill spend rest of my life repenting and making it up to u... 

Khushi touched his face n said...i dont want u to repent...i just want u to be happy...and safe n with me...

Arnav:Touching her face... im happy when im with u and when i see u happy...im ecstatic...I promise u...ill never doubt u and I ... just then NK coughed... guys im still here... 

Arnav turned n laughed...sorry NK...

NK:Ok back to the topic... now what do we do about Shyam and how do we show Di his true colors...

Hope u guys like it... Do press like n comment... ciao...😳

Edited by Fazila~ - 10 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Well Fuzzy, how shall I put this???  Excellent writing with great thought and depth. You have the pulse of many readers of IF. You post is a nightmare for many of us because we are afraid that what you wrote, could in fact, come true very easly. In IPKKND innocence is punished and evil is rewarded. 

Even though Gul is a woman she still tortures Khushi month after month.  We are closing in on 6 months and there is no rest for Khushi yet.  Khushi is heading for another MU (Anjali's hatred)  when the last MU has not been cleared. πŸ˜­
Frustration levels are at a maximum. Rima has had 3 great post lately about the treatment of Khushi.  So, thank you for post and I hope none of it truly happens...

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Well Fuzzy, how shall I put this???  Excellent writing with great thought and depth. You have the pulse of many readers of IF. You post is a nightmare for many of us because we are afraid that what you wrote, could in fact, come true very easly. In IPKKND innocence is punished and evil is rewarded. 

That is my nightmare too..thats y i wrote...its going towards this..i hope they dont...but...

Even though Gul is a woman she still tortures Khushi month after month.  We are closing in on 6 months and there is no rest for Khushi yet.  Khushi is heading for another MU (Anjali's hatred)  when the last MU has not been cleared. πŸ˜­
Frustration levels are at a maximum. Rima has had 3 great post lately about the treatment of Khushi.  So, thank you for post and I hope none of it truly happens...

I m sorry if i made u sad n cry...it was not my intention...but then a woman is a womans enemy...no??? SP thrives on it... mother in laws  r  daughter in laws enemies...so...sigh... ...ill go n check on rima s post...πŸ˜•
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh no no please not atleast in your story please no more mu please. I can't tolerate it anymore.
Continue soon. Hope Arnav will listen to his heart not his brain. Or he has to use brain how can he trust a man like.
Sorry I know its a just a story and you have full right to do whatever you think according to your creativity. But Arshi's matter definitely bother the readers too. So forgive me.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: afnariaz

Oh no no please not atleast in your story please no more mu please. I can't tolerate it anymore.
Continue soon. Hope Arnav will listen to his heart not his brain. Or he has to use brain how can he trust a man like.
Sorry I know its a just a story and you have full right to do whatever you think according to your creativity. But Arshi's matter definitely bother the readers too. So forgive me.

by tonight ill finish this n dont worry...n he better believe her or iill kidnap khushi now...πŸ˜‰  im going cvs way...but i wont let them suffer...grrrEdited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update soon
Poor Khushi
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

oh please no mu from arnav's side.

continue soon

Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
My heart starting beating fast i hope MU wont happen bw AK but lets see
Love ur post fuzzy
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ouch.. I think I felt my heart break! Nooo.. I refuse to accept.. I refuse to accept that this will happen.. I will lose all faith in the CVs if this happens.. no no nooo.. Arnav will trust Khushi.. he WILL trust Khushi.. he will.. he will.. he will... he... willl... 

Btw, Fuzzy.. read my new love saga update.. guaranteed to take your mind off the MU - Hunger cravings πŸ˜³