Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

Honestly speaking when I read the first part I said what the! You are one degree ahead than the CVs for torturing us.But then I read the next part and I am very happy.I don't care what other people think of Khushi, what I care what Arnav thinks of her.

Now Arnav and Khushi along with NK will punish the snake reveal the truth to the family.
Continue soon.

πŸ˜† im torturing myself hahahha... i want to see that... desperately...πŸ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Hey Fuzzy, read the second part.  You really turned it around.  Fantastic post with great conculsions.  We need you helping Gul and Gautam to get us out of today episode.  I hope our next episode gets us out of MU Land as fast as your post today.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Get post and look forward to your next.

My first part... killed me and most of my readers...n i had to turn  it around...cause its in my HANDS... i hold this pen...n i can do as i want n make it better.. not that i can write better...appreciate all of u for liking my work...sometimes i go back n read it again n say what did i write that ppl liked...but im not gonna ponder on it much...just am thankful to God for it...

I dont know how the cvs feel... maybe they dont see us here or our pain...what WE WANT TO SEE...i dont know how Sp works...but in all the other serials...mus get solved after few months...i dont know why it cant be in IPK...Why IPK has to depend upon the mus of their  main leads...it kills us all...why cant they have a normal life??? Will change our opinion of it or will we get tired of it??? No it will keep us glued to the IPK more...look we r still here despite of mus n hate n what not? One silly raba wa n we go bonkers...πŸ€ͺπŸ˜† ... they r good...very good... but beyond my comprehension...what can i tell them...?? n will they listen? They know what the whole IF wants...but if they dont want it what can we do???Just be patient n go with the flow i guess...but then...till when???there is a limit to everything... the min Arnav disbelieves her...im done... cause i wont let myself be tortured anymore... i wont hold the thorn in my hand n bleed... ill open my palm n drop that thorn n heal myself...thats how im ...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Sigh...sorry for ranting...😳
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Love both parts yaar plz kisi bhi tarhan send this idea to cv's
They must do something good
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zarahatke

Love both parts yaar plz kisi bhi tarhan send this idea to cv's
They must do something good

thanks a lot... my dear i cant tell them anything... they have to only see the topics on IF n they will know what we want...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Its not scary at all dear :) this had to happen and best part is Arnav supporting Khushi ... If thatshow it gors in the story, me happy :)
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hey cool at least in your ss he believes her unlike the serial where i am sure he will blame her which we hope he doesnt but the cvs like to make us miserable after all
so how will they get rid of this creep then
see ya soon cheers for pm
s0n00smi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
intresting..plz continueπŸ˜‰
mizzdesi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! I love the way you have written this, I love that Arnav believes Khushi and is with her as much as I don't want more MU if there has to be one I hope Arnav supports Khushi otherwise the magic will be gone
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mizzdesi

Wow! I love the way you have written this, I love that Arnav believes Khushi and is with her as much as I don't want more MU if there has to be one I hope Arnav supports Khushi otherwise the magic will be gone

thanks...u said it.. the magic will be gone...
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

AWESOME AMAZING LOVED IT HE BELIEVES HER CONTINUE SOON THANKS FOR THE PM