Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: The-Exorcist

<font size="2">
I am not SMARIE 😲 come on Nkapoor Aww .now I understand your anguish ...You are considering me to be someone I am not .. 😆

Arrey baba ...I have nothing against you ...& even Smarie ...Yeah I hate a few people to the core ...But thats for the reasons far different than the one we are discussing right now ...

Aab samjhi ? </font>

Omg lol haha yes I understand lol haha I for some reason thought u were Smarie, lol haha anyway
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
MILORD IM SMARIE!!!!

Edited by pathaka - 11 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: The-Exorcist

Yeah I know ..And I said I don't dislike you either ...So you can still try and hit on me now ...☺️

i feel privilidged
But not today darling...i have a headache
Edited by pathaka - 11 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx 4 the article..i think she's a brilliant actress...way better than kareena...kareena may nw b a natural bt 2 begin with she was highly annoying...she did OTT acting for many films...
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

thnx 4 the article..i think she's a brilliant actress...way better than kareena...kareena may nw b a natural bt 2 begin with she was highly annoying...she did OTT acting for many films...

I agree I wouldn't call kareena natural but practised she never surprises you, her expressions and everything are always as expected! only in kurbaan I saw a bit of a spark! I just prefer passionate actors, people that can really feel the emotions to a deep degree, and I feel that is lacking in Kareena!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Myth that Kapoor girls can't work-Karisma Kapoor

of course that is myth . both Kapoor girls giving their best in acting and even patanofied many boys working in films .Also one of whom is all set to get married after some months.

Edited by ~Attractive~ - 11 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

Karisma throughout her career has maintained its a myth! don't know why people don't believe her, shashi kapoor's daughter also entered movies around the same time!

Oh! See, I don't know b/c everything I've heard since now stated that her father was opposed to the idea of his daughters entering the film industry and Taran Adarsh once said that Dharmendra felt that same way about Esha, but eventually warmed up to the idea. I guess maybe people like to keep family matters strictly in the home so Karisma maintained that it was a myth. Don't know, but it really doesn't matter anymore anyways--it's like water under the bridge.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
I have seen Randhir supporting Karisma in many interviews and events, so according to me it is a myth

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Oh! See, I don't know b/c everything I've heard since now stated that her father was opposed to the idea of his daughters entering the film industry and Taran Adarsh once said that Dharmendra felt that same way about Esha, but eventually warmed up to the idea. I guess maybe people like to keep family matters strictly in the home so Karisma maintained that it was a myth. Don't know, but it really doesn't matter anymore anyways--it's like water under the bridge.