Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: The-Exorcist

<font size="2"> You are right ...But then unfortunately the improvement still ain't enough to help her become a great actress ... Are you getting me? She is a great STAR . ...Many adore her ...Many hate her too ...But then she comes noway near to be as pretty or talented as a few names that we have known ..

I ain't contradicting you at all ...Your POV is appreciated but I'm calibrating her on a mighty wide scale where she is rated haywire off being perfect ... πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†</font>

Chaey kitni bhi mhenat karlo gadha kabhi ghora nahin ban sakta!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
She's awesome. I love the fact that she watches good American comedies and isn't as weight conscious as people think she is. She's chillaxed, but I think she's lying about her family supporting her choice to become an actress b/c for the longest time everyone has reported that her father was opposed to it and didn't support her at all. Even kareena said her mother single handedly raised them...so not sure if what Karisma said is the complete truth. But maybe everyone has moved on so they might be trying to hide that side of the male Kapoor thinking? Don't know.
That's because the Kapoor family disowned you guys a long time ago. No fault of yours but your bitchy s**tty mother. So why would they care what career you chose. And all this "happy family" crap for the media doesn't work.

From choosing a holiday with beau Saif over Shammi kapoor's funeral to being let off Ridhimma Kapoor's wedding where even Kapoor's from Punjab were present. Its pretty obvious that the Kapoor's don't want anything to do with the sisters.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

She's awesome. I love the fact that she watches good American comedies and isn't as weight conscious as people think she is. She's chillaxed, but I think she's lying about her family supporting her choice to become an actress b/c for the longest time everyone has reported that her father was opposed to it and didn't support her at all. Even kareena said her mother single handedly raised them...so not sure if what Karisma said is the complete truth. But maybe everyone has moved on so they might be trying to hide that side of the male Kapoor thinking? Don't know.

Karisma throughout her career has maintained its a myth! don't know why people don't believe her, shashi kapoor's daughter also entered movies around the same time!
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She said COME BACK!!,!,!,! I thought she disnt believe in that term, hm? 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

She said COME BACK!!,!,!,! I thought she disnt believe in that term, hm?

Lol when? I think it is stupid of her to not call it a come back, if she can after a year or 2 would have understood it, however 9yrs is a very long time! there's a generation that does not recognize her! Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

Lol when? I think it is stupid of her to not call it a come back, if she can after a year or 2 would have understood it, however 9yrs is a very long time! there's a generation that does not recognize her!

True. And here it is...

"Just the same. It was like being back home. I've always believed that films are a big part of me, but my film career doesn't completely define me. I wanted a life beyond movies, even though I am from a film family. By the grace of God, I had a great career for so many years, so coming back now was a natural progression."

Shes just avoiding the term to take the pressure off her back. Silly lass. 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

<font size="2">NKapoor I seriously wanna know If you feel bad when I sometimes criticize Karishma </font>? You know wat she is the one I loved like crazy ...Back in the days of those No 1 movies ...And i criticize her to foster a debate here ...So that I know just how many people adore her ..

I know you ain't like those crazy Sallu Uncle fanatics who only praise their so called STARS and then praise each other for praising them.. You got that Sportsman spirit ..Right ? πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

Hmm lol I do have the sportsman spirit but
I hope ur post was not sarcastic
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
yaar I hope u r bring genuine lol I do not mind if u dislike her
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

<font size="2">NKapoor our POVs might differ sometimes ...But please consider me your friend...Cause I know you are a gem of a person ...And among the only handful of good souls around IF ...Including me ☺️</font>

πŸ˜›

aww thanks Smarie, yaar I hope u r not being sarcastic or
anything, because at a point u were quite open about your dislike for me, I never had anything against you to be honest