Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sheee

I wonder why people try extra hard to hide the baby. I mean instead of trying to cover her, they can just let it be and act normal.

Seee  , dont u know ash alwayes reacts like this she was never normal she alwyes react n laught  like a abnormal so how can u  umeed with her  to be normal with baby B...she react   this way only  ...weirdo ash
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow im shocked at the opinions of ppl on this forum. there is nothing wrong with her hiding her babys face from a bunch of nosey cameramen. a baby should not be subjected to stuff like this and i think the bachans are doing right by not exploiting the baby by selling pictures to magazines or anything. also several camera flashes are irritating to an infants eyes. im sure any mother would do the same. also why is everyone hellbent over seeing this baby.
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=WaterOnEarth]THE BEST PICTURES EVER ๐Ÿ˜THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU MADE MY DAY!

i for one was assuming that was sarcasm.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..dang๐Ÿ˜•!
^^ I know rt...I thought the same but then read other lines I was like oh no I was wrong.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You'd think its a jolie-pitt spawn 
Enycedoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuriDixit

wow im shocked at the opinions of ppl on this forum. there is nothing wrong with her hiding her babys face from a bunch of nosey cameramen. a baby should not be subjected to stuff like this and i think the bachans are doing right by not exploiting the baby by selling pictures to magazines or anything. also several camera flashes are irritating to an infants eyes. im sure any mother would do the same. also why is everyone hellbent over seeing this baby.

The babys face is covered to her nose, whats left to hide, really? The reason she gets alot of attention is because she doesnt act normal. They make it seem like its top seceret. Its a game the whole family plays with the media to keep themselves relevent. 

Oh god, i cant stand beyonce and even she didnt resort to such cheap tacTics. She knew there was a certain amount of speculation and curiosity surrounding her baby so she released the pics from the comfort of her own home to ease the papz. 

In other news, im finally im finally an IF-DAZZLER ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Enycedoll - 11 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Sorry if posted before, but I couldn't find these here so I'm posting them!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Enycedoll thumbnail
Sweet coco, theyre postd on the first page...
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

The babys face is covered to her nose, whats left to hide, really? The reason she gets alot of attention is because she doesnt act normal. They make it seem like its top seceret. Its a game the whole family plays with the media to keep themselves relevent.

Is wearing a baby carrier and protecting her baby from evil eyes not acting normal? ๐Ÿ˜• Please go view the pics I posted on page 7. A lot of mothers do that and it is nothing abnormal. So according to you, its a game the family plays to keep themselves relevant? Had Aishwarya been flaunting the baby, the same people would have said "she is using her poor innocent baby to gain eyeballs by exposing her to the world etc etc."

Common sense! Would you expose your baby to all the nastiness waiting to be unleashed had she got 1% of the attention Aaradhya's got? Oh wait.. you probably will.

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Oh god, i cant stand beyonce and even she didnt resort to such cheap tacTics. She knew there was a certain amount of speculation and curiosity surrounding her baby so she released the pics from the comfort of her own home to ease the papz.

So now you are saying she has to release the pics of her baby. As if it is an obligation she has to the detractors. As if they would ever shut up!

Edited by Ms.Reddy - 11 years ago
Enycedoll thumbnail
Thanks for pointing me to page 7 whch just 
Proves my point further. In no pic do u see anyone surrounding the  celebs to FURTHER cover the babies than they already are. Which is in fact ABNORMAL.

And yes its a game they play with the media to keep themselves in the news. 

And no i wasnt suggesting she has to release the pics of the baby (even shilpa didnt release them) to ease the media attention (theyre clearly not interested in that). What i was trying to say is that rather than acting like its no big deal, they make it seem like it is. What with the police security after the birthing, the PRESS CONFERENCE et all. And all to say what? My mistake for pointing to beyonce, look  o further than Shilpa, who clearly set a better example. 

And Ms. reddy, you will be from this point on ignored because you are IGNORANT in the ways to conduct a proper conversation without making things personal.