Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

who knows they are walking in night...
seeing light in picture it gives me sign of being noon .

I see... how about this?

and Ash was walking during late in the midnight right! πŸ˜†

https://drop.ndtv.com/albums/ENTERTAINMENT/aishwarya-rai-aaradhya/ash-aaradhya2.jpg

Edited by Ms.Reddy - 11 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Well, it's like... some people *mothers* especially believe in "buri nazar"... my mom does 😳 .. so, maybe she has that sort of a sentiment just like my mom. Mothers... *smh*

had your mother also hided you from buri nazar as Aishwarya does??? πŸ˜†
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

had your mother also hided you from buri nazar as Aishwarya does??? πŸ˜†

I guess someone's mother here didn't... and shayad buri nazar lag hi gayi. The results are here to see. πŸ˜‰
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Attractive --- Ofcourse not, that would be morbid for a woman who's just another middle-class mother. 

What I was trying to say is, certain mothers believe in buri nazar and perhaps she does too. since people like you and me, all over India are curious to see her baby.. it's natural for an over-sentimental mother to be like that.. or maybe she has her own reasons...
Wow! So much efforts in trying to hide the baby's face πŸ˜†Edited by SweetAddiction. - 11 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She looks great and I dont blame her for trying to hide the baby's face.
Its HER child. She can decide if she wants the baby's face all over news channels or not. When the kid turns 18, then she can make her own decisions
I'm always amazed by the responses on IF.  She has every right to protect her baby from the media and all those people in the world who are ready to make nasty, negative comments about her child and family.

Even without the baby being seen, it's already generating horribly cruel comments.  Imagine how bad it would get if the baby is spotted.  People have already implied that the baby must be ugly, Aishwarya is a bad mother and her child will hate her, and all sorts of crappy comments. 
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ash looks really pretty...! 

and i would hide my baby too if i were her from all the gits in the world who are only capable of making juvenile and idiotic comments...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

her detractors seem way too concerned about her baby than her fans... i wonder why... πŸ€”

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

her detractors seem way too concerned about her baby than her fans... i wonder why... πŸ€”

I'm honestly curious to see if the child has AB's intelligence and Ash's good looks. Or Ash's intelligence and AB's good looks.

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I'm honestly curious to see if the child has AB's intelligence and Ash's good looks. Or Ash's intelligence and AB's good looks.

well... as they say... time will tell... every child is precious whether they go on the mom or the dad... the important thing is destiny, much more than looks or intelligence (this is my opinion, though)...
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 11 years ago