Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.Reddy

Each of your statements has been poorly researched, without any basis, And with all those false assumptions, conveniently you would end up with this conclusion! As I said before, people only believe what they want to believe, regardless of it being true or not.

๐Ÿ˜† the bolded part was the funniest of all.  the only point that made sense from your entire post is 'people only believe what they want to believe, regardless of it being true or not.' Obviously you have your own biases and can easily distort 'facts' to support your interpretations.  Being a fan is one thing, but being a blind fan is another thing altogether. I will leave you to your interpretations, but please don't attack mine. We all have a right to express our opinions in here.  
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: newbie2011

๐Ÿ˜† the bolded part was the funniest of all.  the only point that made sense from your entire post is 'people only believe what they want to believe, regardless of it being true or not.' Obviously you have your own biases and can easily distort 'facts' to support your interpretations.  Being a fan is one thing, but being a blind fan is another thing altogether. I will leave you to your interpretations, but please don't attack mine. We all have a right to express our opinions in here.  

Yes, poorly researched. You said nobody is interested in seeing Aaradhya's face, when there is immense curiosity and interest about the way the baby looks, both in the media and in the people. You said she has never been clicked at the airport in Cannes, when she has been clicked there multiple times, for which I even provided links in the previous post.

If you choose to ignore that and still want to believe I am blind, be my guest. As I said, people only believe what they want to believe, regardless of it being true or not. So, lage raho!
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I stand by my statement that all photos associated with Cannes are pre-arranged events (which is quite self-explanatory).  Had you not killed the thread, would have loved to read and discuss differing points of view.  Instead, you are acting like a troll in here, stalking all my comments.   If you have a point to make, be independent enough to make one of your own without quoting me or referring to me, for God's sake!  Henceforth, you will be royally ignored  ( "Talk to the hand" ).  Edited by newbie2011 - 11 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
^^ Your statement was not whether the photos clicked at the airport in Cannes are pre-arranged are not. Please read your own comment again. Your statement was that she was never clicked before until this year.. which I corrected.

If you do not want your statements rebutted, you might as well not post them on a public forum. Please endorse your statements to a wall or a rock and they will never point out the obvious and correct your post. Because the very point of a public forum is a discussion/debate. But I guess you cannot fathom it, going by how aghast you are for I replied to a couple of posts of yours pointing out your false info. And then hitting below the belt by making personal attacks at me. FAIL.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Her baby's pink from the back, so exclusive. I give up, I won't even react the day I actually see her face now -__- 
You know what's funny?

David Beckham tweeted Harper Sevens picture from the hospital.

The Bachans aren't close to what the Beckhams are... Bachans need to GET OVER THEMSELVES ALREADY...POS...this family is the most irritating .. !!!

HIDE  AARADHYA...we don't CARE...LOL
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
These are my reason for why they are hiding the baby:

1. They received threats of some kind from the underworld

or

2. The baby has some kind of defect and they are not ready to publicize it. (down syndrome, mark of some kind)

I mean obviously they know that if they go to such measures to hide the baby, the press will hound them forever until they get a glimpse so why not just have a family pic or something like maybe with grandpa bachan.  Why be so secretive.  How come they are the only stars that are going thru great length to protect the baby's face unless there is some reason. They are not stupid to not want normalcy but they will not receive it until they share with the world pics  because they are too well known. Just the facts.

Just my opinion.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Given the rude comments on Suhana in this forum which is a more or less controlled environment I can see the Aishwarya's point in trying obsessively hide her child's face. If Suhana can be called a thing of a different breed just because she has one celebrity parent just imagine the rude comments on Aaradhaya who has celebrity parents and grandparents.

And some of the excuses made on media hounding Aishwarya for pictures of her child at the airport is ridiculous. Aishwarya made appearances for Loreal in Dubai and Cannes. How come she wasnt hounded on her way to and back from Dubai? And how come she wasnt hounded in Dubai itself? Or on her way to Cannes at Mumbai or on reaching Cannes? Just imagine the scoop if they got Aishwarya's slimmed down look before her official appearance. A week after Cannes Aishwarya was spotted returning to Mumbai taking the public entrance at the airport. If she DYING for her privacy why didnt she take the VIP exit?
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this topic is still going on???๐Ÿ˜†

aaradhya is old news lets move onto the new baby on the block. baby K lmao..๐Ÿ˜•