Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Thanks for pointing me to page 7 whch just 

Proves my point further. In no pic do u see anyone surrounding the  celebs to FURTHER cover the babies than they already are. Which is in fact ABNORMAL.

And yes its a game they play with the media to keep themselves in the news. 

And no i wasnt suggesting she has to release the pics of the baby (even shilpa didnt release them) to ease the media attention (theyre clearly not interested in that). What i was trying to say is that rather than acting like its no big deal, they make it seem like it is. What with the police security after the birthing, the PRESS CONFERENCE et all. And all to say what? My mistake for pointing to beyonce, look  o further than Shilpa, who clearly set a better example. 

And Ms. reddy, you will be from this point on ignored because you are IGNORANT in the ways to conduct a proper conversation without making things personal.

The point was not to what degree they are trying to hide her. The point was a lot of celebrity mothers do the same what Aishwarya is doing more effectively... being protective of her baby to hide her from some people's evil eyes.

We will pass off judgemental comments because it would be fun and then go back to our lives but it is Aishwarya who has to live with the baby for the rest of her life. They made a choice to not let her baby be exposed to the harsh world out there. As her parents, they have complete control over her baby and know what is best for her. Better than you or me.

And of course you want them to release the pictures of the baby or else what were you trying to achieve by citing Beyonce's example?

And hah, so you think making extremely rude personal remarks about a celebrity is perfectly fine but if you get a fraction of it back from someone they are ignorant? Celebrities are human beings too. So if you cannot take the heat, don't provoke people to give it to you.
Edited by Ms.Reddy - 12 years ago
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i wish the media would leave the bachchans alone
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The babys face is covered to her nose, whats left to hide, really? The reason she gets alot of attention is because she doesnt act normal. They make it seem like its top seceret. Its a game the whole family plays with the media to keep themselves relevent. 

Oh god, i cant stand beyonce and even she didnt resort to such cheap tacTics. She knew there was a certain amount of speculation and curiosity surrounding her baby so she released the pics from the comfort of her own home to ease the papz. 

In other news, im finally im finally an IF-DAZZLER ðŸ˜†

you cant stand beyonce😲 Im obsessed with Beyonce (along with Madhuri) shes amazing, especially her earlier songs
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuriDixit

you cant stand beyonce😲 Im obsessed with Beyonce (along with Madhuri) shes amazing, especially her earlier songs

I actually like madhuri, alot. True talent.

I like beyonces voice, but theres no emotions in it.  its just plain singing. When the emotions do come across, its amazing ( loved her previous album ). And when shes out to prove herself she produces garbage like 4, and bday. I dont like her because she fakes her "humility" lol and shes been talking about her "legacy" since her first album. So u know what shes after, really. And she also copies other peoples work (without crediting them), and she claims to write her music when she really doesnt. Basically she sells herself as a really talented artist when shes really not. She is, but her talent extends as far as her singing. And i would like her much better that way. Ok ill stop since this isnt about beyonce. 
Rashmi65 thumbnail
Buchanan's are all for money they want money for picture. Indian people loves them and they are taking advantage of the innocent people
Who cares?

I don't give 2 shits what beti B looks like.

I would pay money not to see the Bachchan's ever again.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ms.Reddy

The point was not to what degree they are trying to hide her. The point was a lot of celebrity mothers do the same what Aishwarya is doing more effectively... being protective of her baby to hide her from some people's evil eyes.

We will pass off judgemental comments because it would be fun and then go back to our lives but it is Aishwarya who has to live with the baby for the rest of her life. They made a choice to not let her baby be exposed to the harsh world out there. As her parents, they have complete control over her baby and know what is best for her. Better than you or me.

And of course you want them to release the pictures of the baby or else what were you trying to achieve by citing Beyonce's example?

And hah, so you think making extremely rude personal remarks about a celebrity is perfectly fine but if you get a fraction of it back from someone they are ignorant? Celebrities are human beings too. So if you cannot take the heat, don't provoke people to give it to you.

Excuse me! I think this thought of "evil eyes" is archaric. What age do we live? In the 16th century? Are people all around the world just waiting to get hold of the Bachchan baby pics so that tona-totka can be done on her child? I dont care to see the baby pictures but such thought process is shocking to say the least! 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Awww! Aishu looks great! And her marzi if she wants to hid her baby from the paparazzi and the camera flashes.

If people don't care then were are so many people here commenting. If her choice as to how she wants to raise her child and if she wants to have extra protection--no one else's. She could be easily ignored, but people choose to take her photos and people here think it's their job to criticize and comment on how she takes care of her child. If they decide not to show the baby's face then why is everyone up in their business so curious. At the end of the day, it's her daughter and her choice. If her actions disgust/annoy you so much then what's the point on even seeing her pictures with her baby--you can ignore her completely.

It's always the same group of people finding some fault in her parenting decisions. Let her be and het her child be! 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Sweet coco, theyre postd on the first page...

I know. I created a topic on it b/c I couldn't find this one--I guess the mods moved them here. I'm not that obsesses with her. (not!)😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why Do I feel So Sorry for Baby Gal? she is born in Drama Company Family .not in BW sense ...