Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

This whole week might be just one day in the world of Punar Vivah time so it's okay for me! But I hope Yash go and ask Arti why she left.

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Angel , lol true , most probably it would be a day or two for them πŸ˜†... Yash going and asking her ???? Hmm lets see, why would yash do that ? πŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

@jyo

i want to see separate track of the family of five. not yash aarti separated. but thnx for info!

Oh this might happen in future I guess once Divorcee truth is out and Scindia will refuse to accept Aarti ... they will separate for sure πŸ˜ƒ
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
When Is The Next Thread Opening? 
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want atleast one ARYA scene today, that might be just he goes to Dubeys doorstep and she opens the door.

I am too depressed after seeing Gayatri's chandi roop yesterday, gosh those eyes in the begining, I can still feel them🀒
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: breezy

@Angel , lol true , most probably it would be a day or two for them πŸ˜†... Yash going and asking her ???? Hmm lets see, why would yash do that ? πŸ˜‰

Because she took his son away from him, when he was unconscious. Yash is bound to Ansh now, they have a khoon ka rishta! Aarti cannot just be making decisions for the tyke on her own, now can she? And it is this love for Ansh that Aarti is primarily showing faith in when she speaks to Dubey. After Yash proved his role as a father with that bullet, he is not going to forgo his rights! And thanks to the bullet, Aarti knows it!

@Charishma: I loved your post. Very true. I do believe Paridhi is sincere in wanting to make this work because she loves Prateek. But she doesn't seem to take his family seriously as he does. This will be a reality check for her too, I think where she will be forced to reevaluate they way she has been doing things in this household.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Opened the new thread a bit early today ..all can move here to the new thread for further discussions  πŸ˜ƒ

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yaaay 
Now I Can Post My Analysis πŸ˜†
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Because she took his son away from him, when he was unconscious. Yash is bound to Ansh now, they have a khoon ka rishta! Aarti cannot just be making decisions for the tyke on her own, now can she? And it is this love for Ansh that Aarti is primarily showing faith in when she speaks to Dubey. After Yash proved his role as a father with that bullet, he is not going to forgo his rights! And thanks to the bullet, Aarti knows it!

I was about to answer but thanks to Sam.

@Sam:
You are sometimes a mind reader also I feel that Yash needs some answers from her, I sure do!πŸ˜†  You don't runaway without telling your spouse where you are going unless it is Daraar!πŸ˜†
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As much as I would love to see them end this track, I think it might go on for few weeks!  What I would love to see is SP saying Aarti and Ansh can't come live here and Yash saying ok fine, I will move with them elsewhere! 

Another think I fail to understand is how will SP show his face to society after kicking his bahu out of the house!
Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago