22/5 Dragon Club :The Pain of Separation :(

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Credit goes to Maham(Allbut1) for this beautiful Banner

-------------------------

In defence of Aarti's Confession in Yesterday's episode

I think right from the initial days , Aarti was always a bit defensive against this remarriage and was always trying to find out some excuse to cancel the remarriage ... Just before marriage ,Prashant calls her up and she was ready to cancel the remarriage  , then just before marriage she comes to know the truth about how Dubeys lied about her divorcee status and once again she was ready to cancel the remarriage  , then when Ansh was kidnapped and Daddy Scindia puts the condition about Ansh cant stay or else Aarti will hv to leave and we see Aarti was instantly ready to accept the condition and leave the house once Ansh is rescued

So in all the above instances , Aarti never tries finding out a middle solution in favour of this punarvivah ..she always was eager to cancel or break this remarriage whenever some hurdle came in the way rather than trying to fight the hurdle ...

So yesterday when Aarti makes her confession in front of all by telling everyone about how she wants to fulfill her duties as PayPal's mother or Yash's wife or as a Bahu ,she actually meant it from heart after her realisation that earlier she never really accepted this marriage from her heart ...she simply gave a father to Ansh like how someone gives a toy to her kid  but she never really valued this marriage  ...So this was first time she wanted to value this marriage not just for Ansh but for her own self and fight out all the hurdles to save this punarvivah unlike previous times when she was more eager to break it than save it  but this time its the opposite πŸ˜³...

When I look at it overall , I feel Aarti's confession in yesterday's episode was neither her guilt nor any sort of begging , it was simply a woman speaking her heart out for a relationship she really started believing in 😳...Her confession might hv come at the wrong time when Scindias were riding on their high horse and was almost ruthless towards Aarti-Ansh  but her confession comes out from the fact that she realises it was her past blunders and her defensive or negative attitude towards this remarriage which has resulted in Scindias going completely against her today ...

What Scindias did was inhuman but what Aarti did was neither begging nor feeling any guilt but simply making a confession that she is finally accepting this punarvivah from her heart and soul ...😳...I just wish Yash was there to hear out her confession that time 😭 but hopefully Pratik or Vidhi who heard it all will  give the complete update to Yash in private 😊

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode Analysis

Today's Episode left everyone  confused , shocked , depressed and emotional including me 😭😭...but I found there were lots of positives in today's episode than the only negative of divorce which we all know will not happen πŸ˜ƒ...

Let me list out the positives of today's episode πŸ˜ƒ

First is Aarti's confession that she almost worships Yash like God and then Shobha making Aarti realise that this is the starting point of her relationsahip with Yash because it all starts with Izzat , then both becomes friends and finally love happens ...we too wanted the same right ?? 😳...So the start has been made 😳...Even Ansh has learnt all the right table manners from his father and is following it too ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Second is Yash-Aarti missing each other at night  😳...Aarti could not sleep on the bed while Yash in bathroom kept looking at Aarti's bindi on mirror and did not even try to clean it up ...a loop closure since earlier he was desperate to clean off the bindi from the mirror but this time he keeps looking at it with pain in his eyes 😳😳...Growing affection from both ...Not love but the pain of separation which indicates that a certain bonding and connection as husband-wife is certainly developed 😳😳

Third is Yash's reaction on getting the divorce papers and seeing those Kangans in Bua's hand πŸ˜› ,...Only a man in love will show his emotions like Yash showed in precap when an otherwise silent Yash was quite vocal when he tells Pratik about how he does not want to hear anything about Aarti since Aarti wants to break this relationship na 😭 ...one can clearly feel the pain in his eyes and voice in this scene and this is happening only because the whole incident of getting divorced from Aarti is affecting him a lot  and its affecting him because unknowingly he has become emotionally attached to Aarti the reason why today his hand was shivering while signing the divorce papers 😳😳...In fact he was not ready to sign before meeting Aarti which proves he dint really believe his parent's words πŸ˜‰ but only after seeing those kangan , he agrees to sign but still his hands r shivering with the fear of forever separation 😭😭...Like I said Yash is not in love but he certainly feels the attachment towards Aarti as a husband 😳😳

Fourth is both Gayatri and Daddy Scindia lied to Yash which will b proved in front of Yash once Pratik and Vidhi tells the truth or I feel Yash will overhear the truth when his brothers will b discussing it in their room πŸ˜‰ ; So Yash will himself come to know that his parents r nothing but big fat liars ... after this noone will hv to prove anything to Yash ...the volcano of lie will finally erupt and we might see Yash taking a very strong decision against his parents this time ...

So these above 4 points were the real positives in today's episode and I can totally see that Scindias r digging their own grave  by telling Yash lies after lies and keeping him in dark ...In future it will result in not only Yash loosing all trust on his parents but he will develop a blind trust on Aarti here just how today Aarti has blind trust on Yash after the kidnapping incident ...Now its Yash's turn to develop that same blind trust on Aarti which will happen once the fact that his parents r big liars comes in front of him πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Now the Negatives of today's episode

Pratik-Pankaj and all the younger generation r proving to b really spineless now unless they decide to stand up strongly and tell the truth to Yash by tomorrow 😑😑😑...I hv more expectations from Pratik since we saw Aarti is in constant touch with Pratik which means Aarti trusts Pratik as a devar ...

Bua and Gayatri's negativity needs a solid end now ...its really getting tiresome to watch these two day after day going scotfree with their acts 😑

Daddy Scindia is disappointing me big time with his stubborn attitude towards Divorce ..I thought he is a politically intelligent man but it seems he is quite insecure of his position in the house and so just because all r against this divorce and in favour of Aarti , so we see Daddy Scindia all the more opposing Aarti

Overall if I sit and count the positives and negatives ..then I see more positives in today's episode than the negatives just because Yash and Aarti r beginning to feel for each other 😳😳...Its just a matter of few days and hopefully Yash will come to know the truth to solve all our miseries πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
For anyone who is new to the forum, or the thread, and wondering what we are all about, Dragon Club is an analysis, discussion, venting and general merry-making thread about PV where everyone is welcome and can just jump into discussion any time!

--------

The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

------

Here is the list of all the members so we can address each other by our "good names". If you want your name to be added please indicate it in the thread or PM SylvianaLux.

123mitul : Mitul

49er : Geets

aaabbbccc- Shilpi

abhiya_crazyluv : Tabeer

aanyaKunat : Neeri

Aarya  : Aarya

Amanda_18 : Amanda
Ammu_ShaNak : Ammu

angake : Kirthi 

AngelDark : Ahandu

ANNA44 : Anna

anu93 :Anuja

Albut : Maham

bbbccc : Veena

Bella27H : Bella

breezy : Jaya

Charishma :Charishma

CraziestGurtian : Kushboo

disha_Maan.GC : Disha

-Dimple- : Dimple 

DMKJ_VB : Ria

enchanted : Ani 

Golda : Mudhra

goldengirl.0123 : Purnima

Gurtiluv : Sonika

helloaamir : Aarti

lams : Lamya

Indu64 : Indrani

JanakiRaghunath : Janaki

jasraj123 : Jasraj

Jikky : Asha 

Jyothi06 : Jyo/Gagori

kamurali : Kalpana

kashish 1322 : kashish

King07: Kingy

Kshiti_Kunal :Kshiti

Laxmi2010 : Laxmi

Mallika113 : Mano

Mamita :Mamita

Mandu : Kanoo

MishtyShona: Swati

MelodiousDreams : Borna

M_n_h  : Meena

Mrs.ZSK : Zee 

Narangi :  Mira

Natasha...: Natasha

Nightstarr : Murs

nikita_88 : Nikita 

Nilam : Neelam 

nooriewas :Yasmeen

pd2012 : Padma

pennu : pennu

pearlnarang :Pearl 

Phal : Phalguni

Pinkchocolate : Poco / Nitz

pop77 : Payal

priya.nair: Priya

-RamSitaKiDasi- : Mina

redeye : Kavi

..Saddie..: Saddie

saloni111 : Saloni

Samanalyse : Samana 

Shubhika : Shubhika 

skanda_12 : Maansi

SkyLight : Gagan

Shinedosss: Shine

Strawbella : Vaishnavi 

swan20 : Anuja

swethasyam08 : Swetha

SylvaniaLUX : Deeps

tarantulla_p : Aparna

tellyme : Anu

yipee :  Anupama

-ZsterMG- : Z/Zahra

Zee_News : Zee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcements and Reminders

Gurmeet has been nominated in Telly Awards in the category of Best Actor for portraying the role of Maan Singh Khurana..Yes he is portraying Yash Scindhiya in this show, but Gurmeet Choudhary, the actor remains the same😊.And we know most of us have loved him as Maan Singh Khurana too, so make your love count by supporting him! Here is the link...If you arent registered, get registered first( as many times as you wishπŸ˜›), and vote for him.

Thanks to -enchanted- for the above write-up and link ..plss vote for him and make him win 😳

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The banner contest is going on, so be sure to channel your creativity to make the forum beautiful! Here is the Link  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have not joined yet ,then plss join these following threads and increase the Forum Activity πŸ˜›

Please dont forget to visit this AarYa Appreciation Thread too to put your comments on every episode's AarYa moments 😳

From now onwards everyone in this DC post who r commenting ,liking or stalking ...plsss make sure u hv done your daily 2 comments quota in these following profiles of GC and KS 😳...

It will b better if we can comment on every actor's profile at least twice in a day so that all PV actors rankings can go up but make sure we r doing it regularly on GC and KS's profile at least 😳...
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am only going to talk about the first half of the episode today and just pretend the rest didn't happen. The one thing I did like though was the contrast between the atmospheres in the Dubey and Scindia homes. While one spoke of peace and space to grow and wait for things to take their natural course, the other showed suffocation and restlessness, forcing events that were not by any means organic. If Aarti's flaw was not being able to trust, Yash's is being too trusting of his parents and the crap that spews out of their mouths. The comfort that can be taken however is that this is a show and Yash will definitely find out the truth. it will not be lost on him that his mother lied through her teeth.

Now there were just two scenes that made me want to analyse today. The first was the Shobha/Aarti confrontation and the second was the Ye Dil Hain song sequence. First of all I want to clarify that I don't think this song sequence spoke of love yet, and I even think Shobha was getting ahead of herself. But the significance of that scene for me was that she finally answered the question Aarti had asked her before the wedding. How can I marry Yash when I don't love him? Now that Aarti has started respecting Shobha, she is answering her question, that in real relationships, this is how it starts, respect, friendship and then love. It is not the butterflies and attraction that Aarti was expecting after her encounter with Prashant. This would lead to real love. It gave Aarti a lot to think about and a sleepless night!

It makes me so sad for Yash that he, being just as noble as Aarti, instead of having an equally noble guide for his journey who helps him nurture his subconscious desire to move on, has only people bent on holding him back for their own benefit. So although I was disappointed that he wasn't more doubtful of his parents, I felt bad for him in a bigger way because he has nothing and nobody. And that my friends, is why he clings to Arpita.

The second sequence that I absolutely loved was the Ye Dil Hain song with Aarti and Yash both restless. What I liked about this is that both of them are exactly where they wanted to stay forever before this marriage, where they thought they could be happy forever. Aarti is sleeping by Anshs side and he is once again her whole world, and Yash is alone in his cave-mausoleum to enjoy his wife's company. But what was beautiful was that neither were happy or peaceful in what used to be their respective havens. Again, I don't think this is love or even like or attraction, it is the sign of the great changes they have brought about in each other in such a short time, changes that don't allow them to go peacefully back to where they wanted to be forever.

There was some beautiful camera work in the sequence and I especially loved when they showed the present day Yash covering up his photo counterpart in the huge blow up behind the bed, looking as though he is facing Arpita. And then out of sheer restlessness he closes his eyes. Arpita is not giving him peace any more. I think that was the message there. It will be a while before he can love Aarti, but I think today we saw that desire has been created, that void that the dead Arpita can no longer fill.

And I know the bindi sequence was on the corny side but the die hard romantic in me fell for it head over heels. I just loved GC's expressions here where he considers the bindi on his mirror and somehow knows he is supposed to be bothered by it, but he just isn't...and so he let's it be. The bindi is still there, people! The bindi is still there. Last time he took it out immediately and was not satisfied until rubbed away every trace, but when he came out of the bathroom he found out he had disappointed Ansh with the wrong toy. Today I wonder what he is going to discover when he "comes out of the bathroom" (only in PV discussion is that a viable metaphor! πŸ˜†).

It was also an interesting moment when the kangan got stuck in her saree pallu. That happened just after she got them too and the sound nearly drove Yash crazy. The kangan has always spoken to Yash. As trippy as this may sound, I think he sees it as Arpita's blessing on his PV because it fell from the steps of the temple and led him to Aarti. That is why I think he lets her keep them and why it is so hurtful to him to think that she has returned them. Him not wanting those back was his acknowledgment of what he thought of this relationship and her returning them was defying that acknowledgment. Of course if his parents weren't taking advantage of his state, he would probably be able to think things through more logically.

I also liked the touch of Aarti calling Prateek. It will build up his resolve to tell Yash the truth, which he WILL do and it was very practical. Prateek was the only one with whom Aarti had a real relationship in that house and I loved that that is who she turns to. Sometimes she does know the right things to do! i just wish that she didn't underestimate the Scindia seniors in the department of sheer malice and subterfuge. She thinks just because she plays fair, everyone does. Not so, m'dear, not so.

I thought it was hugely symbolic that he was signing the papers with the hand on the same side as his bullet wound. He is not signing the papers from a place of completeness and health, but rather from a place of pain and exhaustion...and again, his parents are making him. They are taking advantage of his pain and his weakness at this moment. I just hope that Prateek becomes his strength! But I have a feeling we are going to have a few hits and misses with Prateek or Vidhi trying to tell him and Gaya or Bua popping up like jack in the boxes. Then the revelation is going to happen in some super-climatic way. It's a long way up but we'll climb it together!
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice title Jyo!  Can't wait for the episode!
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res and sad but true title joy 

WHAT THE HELLL!!!!!!!!!

aaahhh i am pulling out my hair here!!!! 

YAsh what are you doing!

don't sign the damn divorce papers!!!

You honestly think that Aarti could do such a thing?

ughhh!!! i don't blame Yash as the whole family is lying to him and he must feel real hurt that he took a bullet for Ansh and Aarti LEFT HIM JUST LIKE THAT!!!

What is wrong with You PRATEEK AND VIDHI!!!! this is how much you care for YASH?? You gonna just let him sign the damn divorce papers  and destroy his life when you know he doesn't know the TRUTH!!! 

LEarn from YASH !!!  He stood up against his parents because they were wrong.  Yes he respects them but at the same time follows what is right!  Gosh so pathetic. . . really disappointed .

gosh sorry i just had to vent it out!!!

I knew Gayatri would lie!!

I just had higher hopes from Yash. . .didn't he say that something was wrong and off at the end of yesterdays episode ?? so then why all of a sudden he accepts the lie. . . can't blame him though its all Gayatri's fault!! She is a COWARD!

If Yash signs the papers i want him to rip it in front of GAYATRI!!! and be holding Aarti's hand as he brings her back inside the house.  

loved the beginning. . . Aarti is beginning to have feelings for Yash. .  .loved what SHoba said. . .first respect, next friendship, and then LOVE😳
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 12 years ago
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have my optimistic hat on, courtesy to you all. After all this marriage has blessing of Pir Baba:) and what else can go wrong from here. Waiting for today desparately.

Please guys don;t forget us and leave tits bits of what is happening in PV today ASAPπŸ˜›
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want some answers from Arti to Yash's questions.πŸ˜ƒ

This whole week might be just one day in the world of Punar Vivah time so it's okay for me! But I hope Yash go and ask Arti why she left.

You don't runaway without telling your spouse where you are going unless it is Daraar!πŸ˜†
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow creatives, divorce so soon!

WTH is happening!   Dam Scindia family!   I hope Yash finds out the truth, bottom line is he won't sign divorce papers, he  will try to,  he will see Arpita ka bhoot and she will say no and bhoot will blow wind and paper uud gaya! 

Aarti has so much trust on Yash, she will not believe that Yash did this on his own, she knows how manipulative his family is and she will get to bottom of them, even if she has pull her hockey stick out!

As much as I would love to see them end this track, I think it might go on for few weeks!  What I would love to see is SP saying Aarti and Ansh can't come live here and Yash saying ok fine, I will move with them elsewhere! 

Another thing I fail to understand is how will SP show his face to society after kicking his bahu out of the house! Also, as Yash's legal wife doesnt she have any say so in all this! Isn't there some kind of law in India that prevents all this from happeing!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O948TOtBq1E&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J24oDgb0P7c&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

😳
😳😳
😳😳😳
😳😳
😳😳
😳

PV Creatives, here is a list of songs that we would like to see on Yash and Aarti!  DC members or anyone, if you want to see any other songs, please drop me a PM and I'll try to update list on page 1 of DC daily!

#1. Dil kya kare jab kissi ko (julie)
#2. Bheegi bheegi raato mein
#3. Haye haye ye majboori :P
#4. Woh hain zara
#5. husn ke...laakhon ke rang
#6. aaj rapat jaiyo (namak halal)
#7. sajna hai mujhe β˜ΊοΈ
#8. Baahon mein challe aao
#9. Jaane do na
#10.Roop tera mastana 
#11 Piya tu
#12. Bhor bhaye panghat pe
#13. Chadhti jawani meri πŸ€£
#14. Aa zara (Murder 2)
#14. Aaja Piya 
#15 LSD πŸ€£
#16. Zara Zara touch me
#17.choli ke peechhe kya hai
#18 Hey sexy lady
#19. Sarkai liyo khatiya πŸ€£ jaada lagge! πŸ€£
#20. Jaadu hai nasha hai
#21.Could I have this kiss forever!
#22. Bheege hont tere 
#23. Ooo lala Ooo lala (Dirty Picture)

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am doing just a short take today as I had to go out and saw the episode very late ...

What can I say ...? The Scindia parents are supreme liars! Nothing short of the Nobel Prize will be good enough for their monstrous fibs! Hope they rot in hell!

Yesterday I thought that somehow they may choose to play it all quietly and do some small-time cover up of the departure of Aarti! What did I know that such an elaborate story will be woven and fed to Yash, leading up to forcing Yash to sign the divorce papers after seeing the kangan "apparently returned by Aarti"!

Oh God, Yash, please don't fall hook, line and sinker for this gargantuan charade! Please Yash, don't let these parents be the source of your ultimate truth! Please call Aarti, or better still, go and meet her and insist on talking to her ...

Pankaj, Paridi, Vidhi and Pratik, don't just stand there and watch in horror as you hear both your parents lying blissfully through their teeth! Do something! Spill the beans! Even if Yash does not want to listen (as in the precap) and he thinks Aarti has given up on the marriage, please blurt it all out to him!

Today's episode for me is one of those "Indian TV soap nightmares"where everything evil gets the upper hand and the good people are all tied up in knots unable to decipher the royal tangle into which they are being systematically imprisoned!

Every scene today was very piognant ... first Aarti making that fake call to Yash to please Ansh ... then Shobha telling Aarti she is well on her way to falling in love with Yash ... and the scene where Yash sees the empty clothes cupboard and realises Aarti and Ansh have gone from his life.

Beautiful as these scenes were, I couldn't really enjoy them, because after that cascaded the utter horror of Gayatri lying and the Bua snatchng back the kangans from Aarti, and then to cap it all, the way the Casanova and Gayatri were tricking Yash into signing the divorce papers ...

The only ray of hope I am clinging onto is that the more these Scindias lie to Yash, the greater is going to be his anger at what he is being forced into. The greater will be the distress he feels on behalf of Aarti. And the greater will be the affection he starts to feel for Aarti and Ansh (since absence makes the heart fonder).

I am just wondering: who will tell Yash what really happened? Who will he listen to? How will he get to know? I can't wait for tomorrow, although I am not sure if tomorrow will be the D-Day when he gets to know the whole truth.

Also from the dialogues with his father, I get one message. When the Casanova tells Yash "Aarti can never again live in this house", the look on Yash's face seems to imply that he has got that message loud and clear - and as and when he decides that Aarti is indispensable to his life, he too will choose to move out of this house with Aarti rather than bring her back to where she is not wanted.

Let the Scindias try to swallow that! They will have to realise that without Aarti they will have no Yash, and if they want Yash, they'll have to eat humble pie and bring Aarti back.

Can't wait for tomorrow ... today was a day when I am feeling very sad at the waste of so many lives by an elderly couple who don't know how to maintain the dignity of their advanced years! I hope we have at least three full episodes showing how the Scindias are made to take back every word they have said today. And still my atma will not be satisfied fully!
Edited by skanda12 - 12 years ago
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Episode 15~~The Rest

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=599AYnf9TB0[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=599AYnf9TB0

Yash's expressions --- Huhuhahaha Aarti I'm gonna murder you when U come 🀣 🀣

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OOOMMMGGG!!!!!! 

He is loookiiinnnggg Sooo efffiiinnnggg hooottt!!!! SMOKING HAWWWT!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

He's walking around texting!!!! LUCKY PHONE GETTING TOUCHED BY HIS SEXYYY FINGERS!!!!!!! Ahhh!!!! Shooot meee!!!!!!! 

WHY

IS

HE

SO

DAMN

HOT

FOR!!!!!!

My poor heart suffers because of him!

I have a tiny heart U see πŸ˜†

and on top of that! This girl bumps into him!

"It's okay" Yash says.

NO ITS NOT OKAY!!!!!!!

Kamina phone and Kamini lady who just bumped into you!! 🀣 OMGGG Why is he sooo handsome for!!! Ufff!!!

LMFFFAAAOOO 🀣 🀣

I Can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!

OMGGG!!!!!!!! 🀣

He looks up and sees some morons smooching around and thinks OH TERI!!! Aarti ji is gonna think I'm a Thurkey! 🀣

And then he rings their house and Shobha picks up the phone. And he THAKs it down ten seconds later 🀣

And then and then!! He wants to make sure Aarti Ji doesn't come inside so he's walking out and KABOOOMMM!!!!!

She's standing there!!

OMGGG He loooks absolutely GORGEOUS I Swear that Sharwani was MADE FOR HIM!!!

And then this Goofy Twat comes and says Table No.12 is ready! I must say U have a good choice hehehehehe

And HERE! 🀣 🀣 OMFGGG Yash!!! 🀣🀣

When the guy said that, Yash turned his head OMFGGG 🀣 🀣 🀣

Wait Lemme Get A Picture!

🀣 🀣 🀣

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING!!!!!! I Know Its A serious situation But LMFFFAAAOOO!!!!!!

Yash's Expressions Are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!

Omgosh I'm In Love!! Again! πŸ˜†

Kyaaa?!!!!!

RAIIIDDD?!!!!!!!

NAAAHHHIII

🀣 Gayatri forgot Paridi's Kundali 🀣 🀣

U could guess from the expressions 🀣

Mr.Sindhiya. Paridi ki kundali kaha rakhi?

Gayatri's lost 🀣 🀣 lost in Mr.Sindhiya 🀣 🀣

OMFGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🀣 🀣

VIDHI!!!! 🀣

Gayatri:: Kundali toh Maine Vidhi ko di thi!

🀣 🀣 🀣 POOR VIDHI!!! 🀣 🀣

Gayatri is HILARIOUS!!!

She goes and says Vidhi's got the Kundali πŸ˜†

Btw I Don't even know what A Kundali is πŸ˜†

Gayatri went phewww πŸ˜†

See, Gayatri Isn't nasty πŸ˜† The only person she's scared of is Mr.Sindhiya. She tries to act all scary to others because her husband scares her anyway πŸ˜†

Kya Faida Hai Roz Badaam khaane ka 🀣

Omg so rude Mr.Sindhiya! I felt that!

You know at times You watch something and you're like "Damnnn you're sooo rudeee!!!!"

They played their role  extremely well! He's managed to make me as a viewer, say OMG You're so rude damnn!!! πŸ˜†

I felt sorry for Gayatri at that moment. Every Zaalim person has their own inner feelings πŸ˜†

Watch in future you'll find out Gayatri's Mother-In-law was nasty to her, thus she's nasty to her daughter in laws - or soon to be.

Ahhh! Yash!

"I'm Gonna murder you Aarti huhuhuhahahahahaaa" 🀣 🀣

Yeh kamina officer! Calling Yash a hero πŸ˜† He's a superstar dude!

OMG OMG OMFGGG he got angry!!!!!! Daaamnnn!!!! "Mind your language!!!" Ahhh!!!!

"Yeh meri Mangetar hai" Haaayyyeee!!! 

" body builder saheb" 🀣 OMG Bang on right!!! He'll smash the Eff out of U!!

Yash the body builder Ufff!!!! 

OMGGG!!!!!! 🀣 🀣 Yash sticks out like a thumb!! He's the ONLY good looking guy 🀣

He pushes the guy away angrily and jumps up into the Van taking Aarti along 🀣 🀣

Only then he realized They were handcuffed 🀣 🀣

Omg Omg Yash's expressions are Epic!!!

OMG PRE-CAP!!!!

Rain !

Aarti staring at a wet Yash?!

Sadiie Dead!!

OMFGGG He's looking so damnnn Seeexxxyyy!!!!!

I LOVED This Episode! 🀣 Don't ask me why 🀣

PS

See I Love Editing

That's Why I Made These

And

πŸ˜†

For Some Thread Of Mine πŸ˜†

PPS

Another Episode Coming In Two Halves

Sadiie x

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 12 years ago