Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I did catch up with the last episode, why Aart feels she didn't accept Scindia's wasn't Yash complaining the other way. That she is not letting them accept Ansh. I feel Aarti is trying and doing her duties from day 1, Payal and Palak are resilient so she cannot just force herself on them. And Sr in Scindias never accepted Ansh.

I really hope that Yash goes before divorce papers reaches her hand, that will be way too much. I hope they keep daddy scindia, the way he is not third degree lier. Egoist he is, so he should be able to say I asked Aarti to leave Ansh or she cannot stay. If they make his character like Gayatri, I can never watch the show with same expectation. I want to say I will be done but know ARYA won;t let me, but it won;t be same...πŸ˜”
I hate when they change some strong principled characters(who are not leads) of the show that definately is downward slide of show. Like Shobhaji or SP..

Please Yash go find the truth yourself, don;t waste time in asking your parents.

Also since G3 is probably stalking Pratik and Vidhi for not letting them alone with Yash, my next bet is Paridhi. She wants to work and be independent so she should understand what can happen to her..

funbuklover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: redeye2012

Dear @funbuklover : That's sweet...😊 But, I feel like I browbeat you into accepting my views...That was NOT what I was aiming for. I apologize, if it came off too strong...If you are truly convinced, that's another matter...πŸ˜‰

This is an open forum. Let not the occasional crazies (like me) put you off from voicing your views and opinions...You are equally entitled to your opinion and that's that. πŸ˜ƒ

No no wat hapnd is that "another matter...πŸ˜‰" thing πŸ˜ƒnot the "browbeat" thing which hapnd. πŸ˜Š. such discussions does help us clear the MUs and is def needed. Let anything happen but i'll support AarthiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› (even if she is wrongπŸ˜›). Let us keep regularly discussing topics πŸ˜Š and i'll surely participate πŸ˜Š
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
There is something called Mobile Technology ..hopefully CVs will use it  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yash can call up Aarti and get some confirmation about she actually left the house or she was forced for it ...obviously Aarti will not tell him the truth but Yash can guess something is wrong from her emotional tone on phone 😳
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

There is something called Mobile Technology ..hopefully CVs will use it  πŸ€£

Yash can call up Aarti and get some confirmation about she actually left the house or she was forced for it ...obviously Aarti will not tell him the truth but Yash can guess something is wrong from her emotional tone on phone 😳

Jyo - I dont remember seeing Aarti with a mobile everπŸ˜•...it is strange but I guess she does not have oneπŸ˜†
Edited by yipee - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: yipee

Jyo - I dont remember seeing Aarti with a mobile everπŸ˜•...it is strange but I guess she does not have oneπŸ˜†

Anupama but Yash has it na πŸ˜†..she can call up Aarti on landline number of Dubeys to find out what went wrong and it will b better if Shobha or Mr.Dubey picks up the phone and blurts out all the details to Yash πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Afternoon all
My mom just scared the beejus out of me...She was like i really don't like separation tracks nor MUs cause they feel like they go on forever & i'll like what r u talking abt it may take just a week or two for Aarya to get back 2gether...she goes lets hope Punar Vivaah CVs are not like PR's ones where separations & MUs go on for nearly two decades πŸ˜† 
Someone please calm me down...Was heading to yoga class to calm down but instructor feel ill so mnow i'm waiting 4 kick boxing class to start i need to distract myself & imagine tha i'm hitting the 3 evil Scindias dragons 🀣
Seriously can't AarYa text each other...i thought they both had a mobile or did Aarti's cell disappear after the kidnapper called??? πŸ˜›
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jyo, thanks to Zetter I now remember Aarti with a mobile...Kidnapper calls her on her mobile (and that seems to be her mobile only) so I guess she does have one but forgets about it on and offπŸ˜†

so your scenario is very much possible...
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Didn't she used once her own, when calling bus driver?? I liked how she once just took it from his hands with authorityπŸ˜›

Yeah Jyoti I wish Dubey picks up the phone this time and he is so mad, he is not gonna hold anything backπŸ˜›
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bbbccc

Yeah Jyoti I wish Dubey picks up the phone this time and he is so mad, he is not gonna hold anything backπŸ˜›

How cute would it be if Ansh picked up? 😳

We could have the privilege of witnessing Yash's face turn from worry to soft adoration all over again!

And Ansh could just be out with it, "Papa, are you better, are you coming to get us, like mumma said you would?" πŸ˜‰
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gotta go class' about to start...thanks my lovelies for the read it's always a pleasure to read everyone's POV πŸ‘
Gonna check back in before heading to work...Have a good one πŸ€—