21/5 Dragon Club: Full Refund Up to 30 Days!

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Credit goes to Maham(Allbut1) for this beautiful Banner

-------------------------

Some Thoughts on Pyal and Palak

I think that before they even  have a track with the unit of five, they need an event that will sort of break in the Aarti-PayPal relationship. I want to see a track with as much focus on PayPal's issues as we have now seen with Ansh's, ie his insecurities about losing his mother to another man, his fear of dark rooms, Gayatri's favouritism and bullying.

We were saying even before marriage that the track will shift more to PayPal after marriage but that hasn't been the case. I am not saying this is a problem, but it will become one if they don't do something soon. Like Indu said, it is not nice to show kids in a negative light and just let that lay unresolved for so long. With Ansh everything has been going so fast, with every loop being closed then and there. But they have been teasing us with more depth for PayPal and not delivering, especially with what the principal said and the subsequent encounters with Ansh that we witnessed.

I am not saying all the problems have to be solved immediately but I would love to see some positivity for those two highly insecure little girls. And I do think they need a big event for PayPal to open up to Aarti, like the kidnapping for Yash. It obviously does not have to be as dramatic, but can be as simple as the scene I imagined a few days back with Aarti allowing them to be near Yash when Gayatri refuses.

I also loved that the dam of Yash's emotions just broke in this whole Ansh kidnapping thing and I want to see the effect that has on his interactions with Payal and Palak too. I so want a scene where the girls break down and cuddle up to their dad because they are so scared of seeing him like this, and Yash soothing them... and then them confessing what they said to Ansh which reinforces to Yash how much they all need an Aarti in their lives.

Finally, I think there was some significance to the flashback on Friday when she remembers Yash saying he married so that his daughters could have a mother. Somewhere it is hitting her that she has not fulfilled that expectation he had and I just hope it is foreshadowing of more PayPal in the days to come. A week dealing with their issues would be swell, CVs!

--------------

What a way to start a week of episodes, showing that sweet sleeping pose of Aarti and Yash and then just as the warm-fuzzies settle in, you swallow the tray of ice that is G3's menacing face! My brain is officially scarred for life! πŸ˜•

I never get tired of saying how much I love that the Scindias, though they are typical bigoted, dogmatic and blind sighted elders of a traditional family system, they are forced to interact with a developing social norm in which their way of thinking is not the accepted model! Today it was the nurse who simply could not wrap her head around why people were storming into a patient's room and raising a storm against the one person who had sat up with him all night. Seeing it from the nurse's eyes, the whole situation was so absurd and I love that we had that outside perspective looking in on the cooky Scindia women. And the way Bua reacted to her would be termed by my mother as "slum" so I don't know where these people get off trying to tell others how to live.

But what really baffled me was that Bua and Gayatri were so jollily tromping along on their power trip that they paid no heed to Yash's well being! First of all the nurse told them that shouting was disturbing the patient, but the Bua paid no heed and then she dispatched the nurse herself with that feral outburst! If you really wanted Yash to get well, would you send away the trained professional that could prevent his raw wound from festering...I think not! It is just a testament to how much venom Bua has inside her, just waitin to burst out. Very scary but not hard to believe.

SP today was defined by one word. AADAT. He has been saying since his kids came to him, he is not in the habit of changing his decisions. Well, let me tell you something Mr. Scindia, smoking is also a habit but that certainly does not mean it is good for you! SP needs a 12-step program ASAP! Megalomaniacs Anonymous, anyone?

Today I forgave Dubey again, and I realise I might be alone on this. He is not a bad man, just a cynical, jaded pragmatist who believes in doing whatever you have to do to get the right thing done. His only mistake is expecting his faith to be restored in the exact way it was taken away, with his son coming back and redeeming himself. He is simply not as magnanimous as Shobha, who sees that the world took away her son to give her a daughter and sees the goodness in the world because of her vision of the bigger picture. For her there is no shame in asking for what is right, no matter how many times she has to do it. The Scindias went below the belt so many times and Shobha is just too determined to see the good in people and appeal to it to see a lost cause.

Aarti was just brilliant today! I forgive her for not saying these things when the kidnapping was going on because it made so much more sense now. Aarti, with her unbound grief for Ansh, broke something within Yash that allowed him to be the parent he had always wanted to be. And now, Yash's action of saving Anshs life and fulfilling his father's duty (note she didn't say ehsaan, she said pita ka farz...eee!) has broken something within Aarti, and that is her trust barrier. Now she wants with her whole heart what she was weary about accepting earlier, believing herself to be doing this only for Ansh. Now SHE, Aarti, the aurat that was buried under the mother and daughter, wants her children, wants her husband and wants her family and that is a beautiful transition the CVs have brought about. And a beautiful irony that she wants this most as it is being taken away from her and believes in it when there is nothing solid to believe in!

Vidhi and Prateek were definitely there and speaking for a reason and their words had SP visibly shaken, which made him stiffen his resolve even more. But this can't go on for much longer. The minute the oppressed learn that they are in fact, oppressed, they will not be able to stay they way they were. It only takes one stir of the pot, one incident.

I think it has been clear from the start that Prateek is more in awe and more respectful of Yash than his parents; in fact Yash is his real parent. That is why Prateek is so attached and cannot imagine his happiness without that of his brother's. It also means that he knows his brother remarkably well, well enough to suggest his twin soul mate as his wife any way! πŸ˜‰ And he knows that Aarti is not a mistake and she is not just any girl...she is "the one". So I felt his remark to Gayatri was sort of a veiled threat to her, which she read and returned with one of her own. These Scindias work in complex and convoluted ways! My point is that Prateek is not going to be quiet, because he is much more loyal to Yash than he is scared of his parents or at the very least, this is a test of that loyalty.

VISHWAS!!! πŸ˜ƒ I loved Aarti's saree, which perfectly reflected her mother goddess/Durga vibe. She is fighting for her marriage just by believing in it, instilling that belief in her son, and quashing the naysayers! It was clear that after Shobha got over her initial shock at hearing the word vishwas come in all earnestness out of Aarti's mouth, she was proud as punch of her girl!

So finally, Yash opens his eyes and Gayatri thanks god (savour your joy while it lasts, witch!). The first thing that Yash really sees when he opens his eyes are Payal and Palak, very fitting. And I think these two have this inherent trust that adults can fix everything because they don't seem in the least bit worried. I am looking forward to see how they take their characters forward now. Then Yash sees his father...I think it was like a moment where he did everything he would have regretted not doing if he had died, showing his affection to his kids and feeling their love, apologising to his dad. It came almost as a reflex as though his very being had been waiting for it. It is only when Bua started talking that Yash suddenly realised that everyone was there...except Aarti and Ansh. I think it is really awful that they are not at least telling him that Ansh is OK, given everything he went through. But what I loved was that he asked Prateek and Vidhi and not his parents. It was as though Buas comment reminded him of everything that had transpired before the gunshot, the general tone of the house he left, and he knew who he could trust and who he couldn't. You keep going with that thought, Yash! You will need it tomorrow!

No matter what the Scindias think, they did not force Yash into this marriage. He would have backed out at the last minute if he thought there was the smallest chance that Aarti wasn't the perfect mother for his kids. They are going to get a huge reality check when they realise what commitment means!
Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For anyone who is new to the forum, or the thread, and wondering what we are all about, Dragon Club is an analysis, discussion, venting and general merry-making thread about PV where everyone is welcome and can just jump into discussion any time!

--------

The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

------

Here is the list of all the members so we can address each other by our "good names". If you want your name to be added please indicate it in the thread or PM SylvianaLux.

123mitul : Mitul

49er : Geets

aaabbbccc- Shilpi

abhiya_crazyluv : Tabeer

aanyaKunat : Neeri

Aarya  : Aarya

Ammu_ShaNak : Ammu

angake : Kirthi 

AngelDark : Ahandu

ANNA44 : Anna

anu93 :Anuja

Albut : Maham

bbbccc : Veena

Bella27H : Bella

breezy : Jaya

Charishma :Charishma

CraziestGurtian : Kushboo

disha_Maan.GC : Disha

-Dimple- : Dimple 

DMKJ_VB : Ria

enchanted : Ani 

Golda : Mudhra

goldengirl.0123 : Purnima

Gurtiluv : Sonika

helloaamir : Aarti

lams : Lamya

Indu64 : Indrani

JanakiRaghunath : Janaki

jasraj123 : Jasraj

Jikky : Asha 

Jyothi06 : Jyo/Gagori

kamurali : Kalpana

kashish 1322 : kashish

King07: Kingy

Kshiti_Kunal :Kshiti

Laxmi2010 : Laxmi

Mallika113 : Mano

Mamita :Mamita

Mandu : Kanoo

MishtyShona: Swati

MelodiousDreams : Borna

M_n_h  : Meena 

Narangi :  Mira

Natasha...: Natasha

Nightstarr : Murs

nikita_88 : Nikita 

Nilam : Neelam 

nooriewas :Yasmeen

pd2012 : Padma

pennu : pennu

pearlnarang :Pearl 

Phal : Phalguni

Pinkchocolate : Poco / Nitz

pop77 : Payal

priya.nair: Priya

-RamSitaKiDasi- : Mina

redeye : Kavi

..Saddie..: Saddie

saloni111 : Saloni

Samanalyse : Samana 

Shubhika : Shubhika 

skanda_12 : Maansi

SkyLight : Gagan

Shinedosss: Shine

Strawbella : Vaishnavi 

swan20 : Anuja

swethasyam08 : Swetha

SylvaniaLUX : Deeps

tarantulla_p : Aparna

tellyme : Anu

yipee :  Anupama

-ZsterMG- : Z/Zahra

Zee_News : Zee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcements and Reminders

Gurmeet has been nominated in Telly Awards in the category of Best Actor for portraying the role of Maan Singh Khurana..Yes he is portraying Yash Scindhiya in this show, but Gurmeet Choudhary, the actor remains the same😊.And we know most of us have loved him as Maan Singh Khurana too, so make your love count by supporting him! Here is the link...If you arent registered, get registered first( as many times as you wishπŸ˜›), and vote for him.

Thanks to -enchanted- for the above write-up and link ..plss vote for him and make him win 😳

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The banner contest is going on so be sure to channel your creativity to make the forum beautiful! Also Ravjot, our mod is conducting voting on the MOTW for the forum. Please do vote on the name so we can get that started as well! Here are the links to both:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have not joined yet ,then plss join these following threads and increase the Forum Activity πŸ˜›

Please dont forget to visit this AarYa Appreciation Thread too to put your comments on every episode's AarYa moments 😳

From now onwards everyone in this DC post who r commenting ,liking or stalking ...plsss make sure u hv done your daily 2 comments quota in these following profiles of GC and KS 😳...

It will b better if we can comment on every actor's profile at least twice in a day so that all PV actors rankings can go up but make sure we r doing it regularly on GC and KS's profile at least 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
 I will list down my 10 points of what I want to see next in the story  ..so in case CVs r stalking ,they better work on some of these points πŸ˜›

1) Yash should wake up from his sleep asap and get Aarti-Ansh back in Scindia Mansion with full honour and respect after making his parents realise that they did absolutely wrong with his wife and son.. ...I m hoping this scenario is not dragged much and happens by Tuesday-Wednesday itself

2) This time Aarti should enter the Scindia Mansion as Aarti Yash Scindia and not as Shadow of Arpita and also Ansh should enter the house as Aarti-Yash's son and not just Aarti's son

3) Once Aarti and Ansh returns back ,there should b some light moments shown between all like Yash-Ansh bonding with mayb the much awaited Karate Training of Yash to his son AnshπŸ˜† , then PayPal bonding with Ansh as well as Aarti after the girls realise their mistake and feel sorry for all the teasing they did 😳(PayPal needs to realise their mistake..CVs better not ignore the girls in the story 😊)  , then Aarti-Yash bonding and mayb both becoming good friends with some "Yeh dil hai" funny as well as cute romantic moments 😳...Overall some light funny moments r needed between all five ...Yash-Aarti-Ansh-PayPal πŸ˜ƒ

4) Some Bua and Gayatri Free episodes are needed once Aarti-Ansh returns back with Yash to Scindia Mansion πŸ˜†

5) Yash-Aarti along with kids can go for some picnic to just relax and hv some fun and then we can hv some funny as well as romantic moments with mayb Rain coming in ☺️☺️☺️

6) I know this is a very rare possibility but can we get some attempt coming frrom Gayatri where she might try a little bit to bond with Aarti and Ansh with a scare of if she continues with her revolt against Aarti-Ansh then Yash might completely go against his mother and so its better I try and bond with Aarti-Ansh to b in the good books of my son πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

7) Can Yash solve the Aarti/Arpita name issue for once and tell everyone she will be called Aarti Yash Scindia officially

8) Pratik-Paridi and Vidhi-Pankaj scenes are always welcome  especially showing how Paridi is trying to adjust between work and home 😳 while Vidhi is trying to give some time to her husband finally after witnessing all this mess that happened with Aarti

9) Again I know its a rare possibility but it will b good to see if Daddy Scindia admits that they did wrong by asking Aarti and Ansh to get out of the house when he was the one responsible why Yash got shot because he was the one who informed the police without informing Yash about it ...In fact I would love to see Yash himself giving this reality check to his father and telling him that he got shot because police came at the wrong time πŸ˜‰

10) Last but not the least can we finally see Yash cleaning his room by removing all those huge Arpita portraits just to give a new start to his life with Aarti as his wife finally ?? 😳😳

In all these 10 pointers I dint mention anything about Yash developing feelings for Aarti or vice-versa simply because I feel its too early for feelings to develop  πŸ€”,..I want to see AarYa becoming good friends first before they begin to fall in love and so this week once Aarti and Ansh comes back in Scindia mansion ,I would love to see the bonding between all five Yash-Aarti-Ansh-PayPal together ...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode Analysis

Today's Episode was one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride the way Aarti till the end kept fighting for her rights as a wife 😭 and the way Daddy Scindia was at his heartless worst today humiliating Aarti and the Dubeys to the extreme point ...But the real positive out of all this is Aarti's trust on Yash just kept increasing further ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...And hopefully Yash will live upto the trust shown by Aarti here by himself finding out the whole reason behind Aarti-Ansh's disappearence from the house and then bringing them back with full honour and respect

Its takes lots of strength ,will-power and patience to suffer humiliation and yet stand strong for something u finally start believing in ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Shobha and Aarti were undoubtedly the stars of today's episode the way both kept their trust on Yash intact ..now Yash better not disappoint Shobha-Aarti haan 😑😳...The way Aarti today confessed that she wants to live her life with Yash ji was the dialogue of the episode for me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I know many might feel the way Aarti and Shobha stood there begging in front of all by giving away their own self-respect was absolutely unfair as a woman  but I m trying to see the scenario from a different angle here πŸ€”...

If Aarti-Shobha had simply left the house without making any attempts ,then I would hv felt even after all this mayb Aarti still  does not feel any connection with Yash and so she dint give even a small try to be with Yash at least till the time he wakes up 😊 ...But the fact that Aarti stood her ground quite strongly even after going through so much of humiliation  is a proof enough that for Aarti as well as Shobha , its only Yash and their relationship with Yash which they value at present and unless Yash himself says its all over , they really dont care about what others say ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Also somewhere Aarti knows that she did a mistake by not putting her trust on Yash and also challenging the whole family about Ansh's safety and today its Yash himself who is injured while saving Ansh ..so somewhere today I saw a certain guilt and a feeling of repent in Aarti too when she stood there listening to all the humiliation as if she feels after whatever she did when Ansh was kidnapped , mayb today she deserves to listen to all the earful from Gayatri and Bua ...

Aarti and Shobha knew that Gayatri and Daddy Scindia were extremely heartless and cunning today but somewhere they also knew that prior to this whole event ,Aarti too never bothered to make any attempts to try and gel with entire family since she was too busy and possessive towards Ansh which she herself confesses today 😭😭

So overall I felt today Aarti actually spoke her heart out as Yash's wife in true sense and she actually wanted to give a real second chance to her marriage reason why she was ready to even go to the level of almost begging in front of Scindias 😭😭...Today first time Aarti really wanted this marriage to work out so that she can stay with Yash and this is the desperation which I saw in her voice and body language which somewhere we might say will show Aarti-Shobha as spineless but at the same time it also establishes the fact that Aarti is accepting this marriage and relationship from her heart and so she is ready to bow down to the Scindias to save her marriage which is more important than her self respect ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

In contrast to that ,Dubey was not ready to take the humiliation simply because his heart was not really there in this punarvivah anymore and so he does not want to go through the humiliations ... 😊...I m glad Dubey stood up for the respect of his wife Shobha and daughter-in-law Aarti today πŸ‘πŸ‘ but at the same the question remains was Dubey in his heart always wanted this  because he does not even want to give a try like Shobha-Aarti here ?? 😊

When CVs reach an extreme point ..there is always positivity waiting with hints already given in this episode  πŸ˜³...

I hv seen whenever CVs take things to a extreme point ,we get a positive climax ... like when Ansh issue was taken to extreme level , we saw his kidnapping with Yash proving to b Ansh's hero and this way Aarti developing a blind trust on Yash when she announces that she has trust on Yash to take her and Ansh back 😳😳 πŸ˜³ ...

So similarly I m hoping that this extreme climax of Aarti being kicked out of the house will result in Yash finally bringing back Aarti as his wife Aarti Yash Scindia and not simply shadow of Arpita πŸ˜ƒ...

Hints r already given when Bua and Gayatri with over confidence tells Aarti that this room belongs to Arpita and she can see everywhere its Arpita's photo ...Now is this future indication that before Yash decides to bring Aarti-Ansh back ,he will himself remove all Arpita's portraits from the room so that this time Aarti can enter Scindia mansion as Aarti Yash Scindia and not just shadow of Arpita ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Is Gayatri really heartless and Evil ??

I do feel Gayatri is not really heartless and evil like Bua  πŸ€”...it was clear in the scene where Ansh holds Gayatri tightly and we see Gayatri melting a bit with Ansh's innocence but again she looks at Bua and tries to act like a wannabe evil Saas ...

Its just that Gayatri knows she has no power of her own ..so she tries her best to b in good books of her husband by simply following his orders ...In future I definitely see a scope of Gayatri bonding with Ansh at least after this little scene 😊

Yash Trusts Pratik and Vidhi more than his own parents and hopefully Pratik and Vidhi will keep this trust of Yash intact

Now the positive point of the episode here is even in Daddy Scindia and Gayatri's presense ,Yash is asking Pratik and Vidhi about Aarti and Ansh which is proof enough that he does NOT trust his own parents πŸ˜†

Also I guess there is a strong purpose why Pratik and Vidhi r shown the prime witness of this whole saga of how Aarti was kicked out of the house forcibly against her wish ...If Yash does not come to know about all this , then there is no point of this whole drama ... so I m hoping Pratik-Vidhi will open their mouth in secret when Senior Scindias wont b around πŸ˜‰ or else  even if they open their mouth in front of Senior Scindias and then Gayatri-Daddy Scindia do emotional blackmail of how Yash should either trust his parents or his brothers , then Yash and even Pratik-Vidhi will fall in real dharamsankat ,...So  let Gayatri and co  go on telling lie to Yash and fall in the eyes of Yash further and later Pratik-Vidhi in private can tell him the entire drama of how Aarti and Dubeys got royal humiliation from their parents πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ƒ...I m sure if CVs made Pratik-Vidhi witness this whole drama , then they will b the one who will tell the truth to Yash in the end 😳

As per precap Gayatri is making it look like Aarti left on her own 😑...but I m hoipng Yash will himself try to investigate and get the truth from Vidhi and Pratik's mouth because even today he seems to b trusting Vidhi and Pratik more than his parents when it comes to Aarti-Ansh ..only issue with Pratik and Vidhi is that they r too scared to open their mouth in front of G3 or Daddy Scindia 😑...So hopefully Yash will ask them the truth in alone and not blindly believe his mother's words here πŸ˜•...

Overall the Episode shows the bitter truth of a heartless conservative family  but the positive ray of  hope is Yash and Aarti's growing trust on each other ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
I seriously want the rona dhona, bua insults and malicious verbal darts to stop ASAP and Ansh to be back in happy safe environment soon.  Need some relief from angst before the kid is traumatized by all the uncertainty. Gosh the poor kid is just back from a kidnapper's lair..and how callous is the bua to dhakke marke send them back.. I actually am happy Dubey is taking them away from the toxic place. Yash will be taken care of by the scindias..while Aarthi Ansh do not deserve the taunts and curses. I am gonna party seeing bua's mooh kaala when Yash tells them off and brings his wife and son back .

Res 

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You nailed it!

Hilarious title Samana! πŸ€£ I LOVE it!

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†HILARIOUS TITLE SAMNAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Will Aarti leave the house, Will Yash support her!

I think she will leave her house, Yash will have misunderstanding, later he will come to know what's happened, he will get his Aarti back!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiLWv2PD1zM[/YOUTUBE]

APT SONG FOR THE DAY! 

😳
😳😳
😳😳😳
😳😳
😳😳
😳

PV Creatives, here is a list of songs that we would like to see on Yash and Aarti!  DC members or anyone, if you want to see any other songs, please drop me a PM and I'll try to update list on page 1 of DC daily!

#1. Dil kya kare jab kissi ko (julie)
#2. Bheegi bheegi raato mein
#3. Haye haye ye majboori :P
#4. Woh hain zara
#5. husn ke...laakhon ke rang
#6. aaj rapat jaiyo (namak halal)
#7. sajna hai mujhe β˜ΊοΈ
#8. Baahon mein challe aao
#9. Jaane do na
#10.Roop tera mastana 
#11 Piya tu
#12. Bhor bhaye panghat pe
#13. Chadhti jawani meri πŸ€£
#14. Aa zara (Murder 2)
#14. Aaja Piya 
#15 LSD πŸ€£
#16. Zara Zara touch me
#17.choli ke peechhe kya hai
#18 Hey sexy lady
#19. Sarkai liyo khatiya πŸ€£ jaada lagge! πŸ€£
#20. Jaadu hai nasha hai
#21.Could I have this kiss forever!
#22. Bheege hont tere 
#23. Ooo lala Ooo lala (Dirty Picture)

Edited by 49erFan - 11 years ago
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Samana love the titleπŸ˜›, alas she didn't try even 30 days thoughπŸ˜• Edited by bbbccc - 11 years ago
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode has left me very very unhappy ... not because Aarti had to finally walk out of the house, but because I was forced to live through the absolutely demeaning begging of Aarti and Shobha, without any trace of self-respect or sense of righteousness.

I have just one theme for today: BEGGARS CAN'T BE CHOOSERS! Aarti cannot beg so disgracefully and expect to gain anything by selling her dignity, her spine and her life. Neither can Shobha gain anything by proxy-begging for Aarti.

(If there was one spineless man who suddenly today acquired a brand new spine, it was Mr. Dubey! But even his belated sense of self-respect was as nothing to me, in the face of what I would like to call "Aarti's unforgiveable act of self-debasement" ...)

I know I am a bit harsh on her. I know that she may have had a good reason to want to stay on in this family and get to talk to Yash when he wakes up. I know she wants to thank Yash for what he did and repay his kindness by caring for his daughters and him. I know she has goodness in her heart and she is often stubborn in a good cause. 

I also know that sometimes the Creatives deliberately increase the pleading and begging in scenes like this, just so that the crude behaviour of the Scindias can get highlighted ... and just so that later it can come as a mega- jolt to these same adamant family members when Yash insists on bringing Aarti back. We have to allow for creative licence in scenes such as this where melodrama is deliberately heightened to create a large impact - and to prepare the ground for a climactic scene when Yash throws his hat into the ring.

But still, the woman in me refuses to accept the way Aarti behaved today. My own self-respect prevents me from enjoying the spectacle of a woman literally spreading herself and her convictions on the floor and begging for some very vicious and unprincipled people to walk all over her.

Once before there was a similar scene, where I felt utterly distressed by the way Aarti behaved, by the way Aarti pleaded. Do you all remember how she had gone to meet Prashant just on the eve of her wedding and begged him to come back into her life? Even then it was disgraceful, and many of us wrote it off as her weakness for Prashanth that was robbing her of her good sense and making her blind to her own sense of dignity. But here again I see Aarti doing a piece of the same type of begging and getting again the same results : NO RESULT!

There were three things that I failed to understand of Aarti today:

1. What did she do wrong that she is asking for forgiveness from this family? Was it wrong to want them to save her son? Was she wrong in calling the Casanova a "patthar dil"? Was she wrong in wanting to take no risk with the life of her son? What exactly is she asking for forgiveness for? By apologizing for any of these things, Aarti insults her own motherhood, her son's life and Yash's actions as well! How can Aarti say that she failed to do anything for Payal and Palak, while Yash gave his life for her son? Is this a "life-sacrificing" match between Aarti and Yash?

2. The same Aarti later in the Dubey's house says she has "vishwas" in Yash and that he will surely come and get her and Ansh. If she was a person with such "vishwas" in Yash, why not just walk out of the Scindia home, without having to beg for anything? A lady with "vishwas" genuinely in her heart need not beg at all. She can walk out with her head held high and confident of Yash! She could have had her self-respect plus confidence in Yash ... one is not exclusive of the other!

3. Why did Aarti not ask the Scindias the one key question: "What is wrong with my wanting my son's life safe, when that is the same thing you too wanted for Yash? And why are you belittling my need for my son's safety while extolling your own need for your son's safety?" I keep on thinking about this and I must confess I have no answers. The only explanation I can give myself is: maybe the Creatives are saving that dialogue for Yash to say to his parents later. Maybe that's why they are not making Aarti ask that key question ...

I am so deeply disappointed in Aarti today that I am keen to read all the other posts on this thread to at least get some contra views on why her behaviour should be acceptable. I am looking for every chance to redeem her in my eyes.

Time and again in the character of Aarti I am finding this disconnect  ... between the woman with the hockey stick who laid down her points with thoroughness and with clarity ... and the woman who begs, who apologises and who sells off her convictions and self-respect. In key moments of crucial situations Aarti reverts to the typical soap-opera bahu pleading for space in a corner where actually she should show her true strengths. Is that a flaw in her character written in by the scriptwriters?

Anyway, so much for my diatribe on why Aarti should not have done what she did ...

The rest the episode showed that:

1. Bua was behaving like the self-appointed goon of a filmy mafia boss (you know, like the ones that say "Leave it to me boss, mai unko khatam kar doonga.")

2. Pratik and Vidhi made a feeble protest ... let's reserve judgement to see if they will at least squeal fully to Yash tomorrow to let him know the situation

3. The Casanova and Gayatri were supremely arrogant today, talking of the marriage being a mistake and of divorce papers. I am waiting to see the day when the same divorce papers will have to be stuffed into their mouths when Yash brings back Aarti.

Overall, I am feeling beaten today because I guess I am identifying myself a lot with Aarti and feel as if all what has happened to her has happened to me. But my hope is that today's melodrama is only a ploy by the Creatives to set the stage for the grand tantrum and heroism of Yash, and the grand re-entry of Aarti and Ansh. I hope when Aarti returns she comes with a new armoury of self-respect. I hope she takes a shapath never to stoop so low again to anyone.

As far as the precap goes, I get the feeling that the family is not going to tell Yash anything (and even the other sons and their wives are being held captive), while Yash himself sense that something is amiss and seeks to know the truth. But by then I wonder if this drama of divorce papers is going to be sent across by the Casanova, unknown to Yash?

C'mon Yash. let's have you delivering your greatest dialogues to get Aarti and Ansh back. And let's hope your conviction and methods will rub off on Aarti too  ... and she will realise that there are many other ways of winning her argument than folding her hands, laying herself on the floor and resembling a doormat!

Sorry folks, I needed to vent today!

Edited by skanda12 - 11 years ago
guys i am really super nervous about today! i don't think i can handle anymore horrible insults directed towards Aarti...
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haha your title is eye catching. very nice n true. cant wait to see todays episode. but like SylvaniaLUX said we need so relief form al the rona dohna