Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

It would be great to see the five get a picture taken on an outing and Aarti wants to put it up but there is no space, so Yash casually takes down one of Arpi's pictures (the small one at first), and says, put it here, while Aarti tries to hide her shock. And slowly like that each picture of Arpita will get replaced with a picture of his life as it is now. He keeps those pictures now because they remind him of what it was like to be in love, happy and understood. He won't need them any more when he feels that way in the present.

wow SamanaπŸ‘ I just loved ur scenario...it will be so beautiful to see that happen😳
funbuklover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: redeye2012

@funbuklover: 
I personally think it is less about bahus stealing her sons, more about DIL disobedience. In one episode, she actually says, if I have 3 sons, then I have to have 3 DILs. So, that's less of an issue. Her big concern was that Aarti would not be able to take care of her (Scindia) family if she's always focused on Ansh. This fear set in on the day of the engagement when Aarti was talking so much about Ansh and then Ansh turned up and his behavior wasn't anything to write home about. And then there were other events that had Aarti disobeying her many times (not all justified). And after these events, G3's heart was set against Aarti and she became incapable of understanding Aarti's pain.  And when G3 shed tears for Yash, none of us could empathize with G3 as a mother (though we felt for Yash).   Finally, Aarti didn't turn anti-Scindia because that would defeat her purpose of remarriage.  Another is Aarti's personality- her heart and mind is not as petty as G3.  If she did turn anti-Scindia, what would she want to achieve in the end? She'll end up looking the bad one and who is she going to complain to, Yash?  She knew she had to make her place there, but Ansh didn't help with his behavior. And for her, when the push came to shove, it was Ansh before anyone else. 

to be frank i meant no irony and i din mean disprove u or anything... i wrote what i felt... and after reading the quoted post u hav given enough proof to show bth have mistakes. So i accept and surrender😊
yipee thumbnail
does anyone know why is the IF ranking for shows not out yet?πŸ˜•
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Samana :This idea is beautiful ..Aarti wanting to put a portrait of all 5 together but no space in bedroom when Yash takes down the big middle portrait of Arpita and asks Aarti to put their family portrait there 😳😳😳...

Aahhh CVs r u listening πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: funbuklover

to be frank i meant no irony and i din mean disprove u or anything... i wrote what i felt... and after reading the quoted post u hav given enough proof to show bth have mistakes. So i accept and surrender😊

Dear @funbuklover : That's sweet...😊 But, I feel like I browbeat you into accepting my views...That was NOT what I was aiming for. I apologize, if it came off too strong...If you are truly convinced, that's another matter...πŸ˜‰

This is an open forum. Let not the occasional crazies (like me) put you off from voicing your views and opinions...You are equally entitled to your opinion and that's that. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by redeye2012 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: yipee

does anyone know why is the IF ranking for shows not out yet?πŸ˜•

Because Vijay is not online for last 2 days πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yipee thumbnail
was reading something on re-marriage based on research and found the below. Sharing coz found it interesting in relation to PV situation.

Why second marriages are vulnerable

There are several reasons why second marriages can be more vulnerable to disruption. Partners bring the same personal qualities to their subsequent marriage as they had during the first, but some of these qualities may have contributed to the first marriage's problems. People who have divorced and remarried multiple times tend to be relatively impulsive and nonconformist. Furthermore, people who are already familiar with divorce tend to be more accepting of it than people who have stayed married. In second marriages, partners also often have to deal with additional complications that do not exist in first marriages, like combining families. Remarriages involving stepchildren have a greater rate of dissolution than those without

yipee thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Because Vijay is not online for last 2 days πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OhπŸ˜† and I was thinking of some other weird reasons...Maybe he is busy with personal stuff
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Till now both were OK with this three-way relationship of Yash-Arpita-Aarti being played in that room. Aarti was indifferent to his equation with Arpita, and he in turn carried on his one-way communication even in Aarti's presence without feeling any guilt. But the dynamics in this triangular relationship will change when Aarti returns. Aarti is now very much into this marriage, unlike before. Today, Bua's taunt pinched her enough to lift her eyes and look around...which means now she cares. Similarly, Yash will get his awareness that these pics are unfair on Aarti. It could be as regular as he finding Aarti dusting and cleaning those pics...which might cause him to feel remorse. Or it could be, as Samana suggested, hanging of a group pic or Ansh's pic along with the girls's. Thus, those pics stay for now...but not for long. 
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i have read only a few pages of the thread... yesterday's episode got me so depressed i didn't feel like coming to the forum and reliving everything... .

@skanda12 - thank you... u did my share of venting too... u echoed all my thoughts...

i hope prateek and vidhi tell everything to yash... i don't want this a misunderstanding between aarya at this stage at least...
Edited by aanyakunat - 12 years ago