Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arisai thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rima

i agree. u must  be a lit student. so am i. i was. not writing is my job

Hahah noo, I dropped English after GCSE. I just talk... a lot.

But thank you both.

Especially Rima, you've been so incredibly lovely throughout this entire post. Seriously, thank you :)
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: karisma

๐Ÿ‘

luvvv ur post! luuvv the Arnav parts esp.. that's true! Arnav is very intense n much of the show is focused on the way he reacts/will react..which is why I personally haven't figured Khushi out much..but your analysis is interesting...

if there is one scene where i connect with Khushi,that would be the warehouse one where she's the spitfire! ๐Ÿ˜กthat kind of backbone is a good match 4 Arnav n can only lead to good chemistry- as in worth the watch! ๐Ÿ‘ No one gave in n they burned the screen โ˜บ๏ธ

luv her emo scenes, when there's some kind of "logical" explanation behind them..โค๏ธ

about her love again...umm... the fact that she was still wondering on holi about what those dhak dhaks were all about kind of threw me off in terms of  how far has Khushi realised her feelings at that point...๐Ÿค” 

ok got beauuutiful scenes in there  for holi but still Khushi's own journey towards realisation was quite haphazard (unlike Arnav's ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ) ..which is maybe why I still can't say much about her.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ example-Khushi's crazy stuffs: there's one thing being as breezy as the butterfly n there's another being completely random

ur post helped to some extent.๐Ÿค— i get the subtlety idea but when i think of the firecracker that lies inside Khushi, I would have wanted much more from her..at least one more time. She deserves that much,poor girl๐Ÿ˜› 

๐Ÿ˜

โค๏ธ Ezio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!โ˜บ๏ธ(edited sowiie was thinking of kenzo ๐Ÿคขkenzo-hate it. Ezio- luuuvv him)

๐Ÿคฃ

I totally agree that Khushi hasn't realised what she's feeling. And then I just read the Rangmunch article and the writer has confirmed that she doesn't understand that what she's feeling is love. Of course she can't monologue about loving him and feeling betrayed if she doesn't KNOW that's what it is. :') 

Maybe THAT'S why the two duffers can never finish their sentences- they don't know what the last few words are supposed to be. ๐Ÿ˜†

If the spoilers are true (and I sincerely hope they are) and Khushi is going to cut Arnav out of her life completely... I'm pretty sure we're going to get at least ONE intense moment of Khushi snapping. It'll be incredible and omg I'm already getting goosebumps over it.

OH EZIO MY DREAM MAN. I swear down, Assassin's Creed has instantly transformed people doing parkour into legends in my mind. ๐Ÿ˜†
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow that was beautifully written!
To the point and perfect!
You know i seriously felt that CVs must be thinking all from the angle what you said. I mean it sounded so professional. It was brilliant and this shows that you understood  the characters of arnav and khushi and the story more than anyone! :)
Great one! And thanks for enlightening  us! :) 
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arisai

Oh YES PLEASE with more monologues. I mean, as a book this story would be beautiful (and far less draggy) but I'm not supposed to have to write million word analyses to bring this stuff out... I'd love for Khushi herself to just TELL US WHAT SHE'S FEELING.

Sanaya emotes pretty well but if just once they'd have her thinking "What on Earth is he talking about?" or, if they insist on comedy "TODAY I WILL ASK HIM WHETHER HE KNOWS ABOUT SHYAM AN- oh hell he's shirtless again. What was I doing again? Oh yeah- 100 Ways To Annoy Arnav Singh Raizada Number 57..." 

Arisai -- Khushi is in love with him... but does she realize it is love? I for one think that she is always off on doing good deeds and saving people... she encountered ASR , found a damaged person ... dug a bit and found Arnav --- and in doing so gave a bit of herself to Arnav... but does she think beyond that feeling of redeeming someone /doing a good deed and maybe feeling attracted and wonder -- why she is still putting up with what she does -- she has either redeemed him or she hasn't ... based on which point of the story we are in !

What do you say dear?
basus thumbnail
WOW...WOW...WOW...that was so so beautifully written and so true!
Can't thank you enough for putting the truth so beautifully out!
Thnx a ton!
๐Ÿ‘
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This was so perfectly phrased and the perception was mind-blowing, I have always believed that Khushi's is the stronger love, and more forgiving as well, and i love how you picked up on the age gap which is actually a huge factor. 

*claps*

Brilliant post!!
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Arisai -- Khushi is in love with him... but does she realize it is love? I for one think that she is always off on doing good deeds and saving people... she encountered ASR , found a damaged person ... dug a bit and found Arnav --- and in doing so gave a bit of herself to Arnav... but does she think beyond that feeling of redeeming someone /doing a good deed and maybe feeling attracted and wonder -- why she is still putting up with what she does -- she has either redeemed him or she hasn't ... based on which point of the story we are in !

What do you say dear?

You've hit on one of the biggest problems of the story ๐Ÿ˜† She doesn't realise that she's in love. All the pieces are there, she just hasn't put them together in the right order. 

That's why there's no distinctive incident, except YOU KNOW, HER CONFESSION, where she's shown her love. And even her confession was confused. 

Arnav's behaviour towards her is like a rollercoaster... It's hard enough confessing to somebody who you're 90% sure likes you back- imagine confessing to the person whose sole goal in life appears to be making you miserable. She came incredibly close to realising her feelings when Arnav treated her well but now, with the MU track, he's back to treating her atrociously so obviously she's not going to make herself even MORE vulnerable by admitting she loves him...

karisma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really? must look for that article then! 
i thought i was the only one kinda clueless here koz of course we had those weird rickshaw/laundry man thoughts of hers(๐Ÿ˜ต which I could have been spared from, LOL!!๐Ÿคฃ LOL LOL!  ) but yea Khushi still has to finish THE thought on love..give us a flashback or anything that cinched the deal 4 her

great then! wot else wot else..
Assassins!!!AHHH!!! my eagle warrior! my fav is when he's in his white n red robe. i get these fantasies whenever he's about to leap...*clearing throat*โ˜บ๏ธ

nevermind

x
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Are you a student of psychology or just a fabulous writer,,, I am sure even the CVs have not understood this love track as beautifully as you have. This is one of the best posts i have read. Please pm me whenever you an analysis like this again
 and If you are  not a writer/journo/author.. think of becoming one
fascination thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i don't know what to say dear but i just want to๐Ÿค—and ๐Ÿ‘