Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i am glad this post got so many responses. it deserved it. lol i sound like i made it. but it was so beautiful i wud hate it if it went unnocticed. and yes it puts forward khushi's perspective which is so rare
piccola1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A Superb take on Khushi's feelings, Congrats "Message" for the great work ! Its so true, it hurts..

Knowing how much more Khushi will hurt when she gets to know of Arnav's lack of faith in her, is agonising. And we all empathise with her, which is why we hurt when she hurts. Worse, while Arnav has a sis who loves him blindly and an entire household who will always ignore his behaviour, Khushi has no one..for the one's who stood by her are silent now - a father who cant speak and a sister who probably wont speak on her behalf ! And the one other who did stand by her in the past, holds her guilty, condemning her to a sin she cannot dream of committing.

Wish Arnav could realize what a mess he has made, he is killing not only her emotions and her dreams, he is killing the eseential innocence and purity in her.

With it all, he loves her dementedly...and therein alone lies his redemption.
sujsha thumbnail
Very well written and summarised the story so far... 
amitra1212 thumbnail
god ... u have written it so well...
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my gawd.. for the last 15 minutes I have been speechless because this was oh my gawd.. you pretty much took billions of nails and hit it on the head. BRILLIANT. You justified Khushi, which I love. 
arshi1020 thumbnail
Wow wow wow what a beautiful post!! 👏 Thank you for your lovely words and for reinforcing exactly how much Khushi loves Arnav. The alternative take in the first half of your post was brilliant. Yes Arnav was falling in love but so was Khushi and this love story is just as much about the subtle touches as it is about the passion and fire. 
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That was beautifully expressed from Khushi's POV.

For me there is no question of whether Khushi loves Arnav. Of course she does. There would be no story without that. And Arnav loves khushi too. As much. In true love there is no measure and no "more" or "less". It just is. Beyond reason. Warts and all. Equally and unconditionally. Though the expression of it may be different.

The problem is not about khushi's love. It is about the story telling. It is not about the existence of khushi's love but about the realization of it. Perhaps even for khushi herself and not just us the viewers. Arnav had his moment when he understood….finally….that saanse ruk jaati hain. And the viewers were witness to that moment. Khushi is yet to have her epiphany or at least we haven't seen it. The closest we came to it was when Sundari realized that the shaitan and rajkumar are one and the same. If we do, that will redress the balance. By that I don't mean it will balance the emotion. The emotion already exists. It will balance the story telling.

Arshi143 thumbnail
Truly wonderful n remarkable analysis! Spot on!
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow.. what an analysis.. loved it..
karisma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
👏

luvvv ur post! luuvv the Arnav parts esp.. that's true! Arnav is very intense n much of the show is focused on the way he reacts/will react..which is why I personally haven't figured Khushi out much..but your analysis is interesting...

if there is one scene where i connect with Khushi,that would be the warehouse one where she's the spitfire! 😡that kind of backbone is a good match 4 Arnav n can only lead to good chemistry- as in worth the watch! 👏 No one gave in n they burned the screen ☺️

luv her emo scenes, when there's some kind of "logical" explanation behind them..❤️

about her love again...umm... the fact that she was still wondering on holi about what those dhak dhaks were all about kind of threw me off in terms of  how far has Khushi realised her feelings at that point...🤔 

ok got beauuutiful scenes in there  for holi but still Khushi's own journey towards realisation was quite haphazard (unlike Arnav's 👍🏼) ..which is maybe why I still can't say much about her.. 😭 example-Khushi's crazy stuffs: there's one thing being as breezy as the butterfly n there's another being completely random

ur post helped to some extent.🤗 i get the subtlety idea but when i think of the firecracker that lies inside Khushi, I would have wanted much more from her..at least one more time. She deserves that much,poor girl😛 

😍

❤️ Ezio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!☺️(edited sowiie was thinking of kenzo 🤢kenzo-hate it. Ezio- luuuvv him)

🤣
Edited by karisma - 12 years ago