Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow wow  wow wow wow๐Ÿ‘... amazing analysis๐Ÿ‘ and Gal, you have great writing skills๐Ÿ‘. You should pursue a career in writing because I know people will love reading your articles๐Ÿ˜Š

Like many others I was able to see the intensity of Arnav's love for Khushi, but was confused about Khushi's feelings for him. I never questioned her love, but felt that Arnav's love for Khushi far surpassed whatever Khushi felt for Arnav. But, your analysis has convinced me otherwise. It made me revisit all the moments in my mind and when I was reading your post, it took me through a wonderful journey of Arshi... kudos gal๐Ÿ‘... you made me fall in love with IPKKND again and made me forget all the anger I had against CV's for the recent episodes

You are absolutely right. when the truth is out, Khushi will suffer equally if not more knowing that Arnav did not trust her or did not even talk to her before concluding that she was guilty. I felt very bad when my friend thought I did something without checking with me, so I can understand this truth will be more heart breaking for Khushi. Now, am desperately looking forward to the revelation

Again... you rock๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Edited by n7genius - 12 years ago
shona-li thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Finally a post that champions Khushi's side of the story. Too often do people talk about Arnav's POV and his pain and the hurt he would put himself through once he finds out the truth...little attention is paid to Khushi's pain and hurt, which I too believe is just as deep, if not more so. This post was refreshing and redeeming. Someone had to write it and I'm so glad you did. 

PS: Totally agree with that 'leering at Khushi modelling in a red sari' bit. Glad to know I'm not alone in thinking that was a bit seedy of him. Tsk, dodgy bosses!
Edited by shona-li - 12 years ago
-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mistiix3

My apologies for butting in and quoting you two but I'm on the same boat. I cannot wait until Arnav finds out the truth about how wrong he had been all along. These guys (creative folks) behind the show better not mess that track up. 

@Arisai, so far she is shown to be fighting, the day she finds out why she was forced into this sham marriage, she will reach a breaking point. And I hope she will walk out on him. Given everything she's had to put up with, this Swami business and other antics do seem so juvenile. He blackmailed her into a marriage, she's been pestering him calling him Swami for a day, sheesh...Heck, thats self explanatory! If for a moment, instead of Arnav it had been Shyam who had blackmailed KKG to do the same, how would have people reacted? I do think, ASR gets away with a lot. Your post was a treat to read.

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Awesome, Totally love it!๐Ÿ‘
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
on the point lovd it !!!!manythngs in one post
metitaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its so beautifully written...their whole journey of love in one post...loved it...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I guess u hav managed to capture and understand khushi's emotions and feelings way btr than the cvs do. You are absolutely correct and I agree on evry word of urs. I pity those ppl who in the light of a handsome male face overlook the beauty and innocence of a love as pure as the first drops of rain itself
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mistiix3

Arnav became a waiter for her before the wedding, putting aside his status and wealth, he did that for her. If a man did that for a woman, how can she not fall for him?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I don't blame Khushi for her actions for a second - if I were her, I would be a lot worse! You're absolutely right - Arnav post-wedding has done nothing to suggest he loves her or cares for her. As an audience, we see his confusion and we witnessed him watching Khushi sleep, his reaction to the Sundari-Shaitan story, and how he was waiting up for her. But Khushi didn't. He's cold to Khushi the majority of the time, and I think we as an audience allow our love for Barun to taint our image of Arnav and his character. We're more understanding towards Arnav's actions, and we tend to overlook what Khushi feels because that's too much effort. As a woman, she is skilled at concealing her feelings! But the majority of us being women ourselves, we should understand Khushi's inner turmoil.

Arnav is really burning all the bridges with his actions. Khushi's supposedly 18, and he's meant to be 28 - surely, being the big businessman he is, he'd know that he needs to dig below the surface and discover the truth? I'm not character bashing here, all I'm saying is that neither of them are being mature, and Khushi actually has an excuse.

This may sound sadistic, but I for one cannot wait until Arnav is going to start repenting for his actions! His tears from his wedding day will be nothing compared to the tears Khushi will make him shed when she's done with him ๐Ÿ˜›
That's why I don't mind all the fillers - when the truth comes out, it's going to be amazing. The pain and the love... It's all going to come out then!

The thing that really gets ME is the whole reason Khushi was up on the Terrace in the first place. She thought Arnav had called her there to confess and she was smiling. She was happy. She ACCEPTED his feelings. I mean, seriously, why else would he call her up to the terrace alone? He's not exactly hankering after the secret recipe to her jalebis... -_- Women may be naive and coy and demure but we're not STUPID, and Khushi, for one, definitely isn't. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Why else would she persistently try to force Arnav to FINISH HIS DAMN SENTENCES? Fadak padta hai kyunki...? Hamesha hamesha? Until she has some solid PROOF and not just a gut feeling that Arnav loves her and cares for her and won't trample all over her heart, she's not going to hand it over. 

Yeah. Women just love to hate on other women and it's ridiculous. I think as most of the writers are men, they expect us to just be able to innately understand how Khushi feels and therefore focus most of their energy on Arnav's POV. They don't understand that it's really KHUSHI whose actions people want justified. I mean, Arnav's reasons and motivations are pretty clear. Khushi's on the other hand...

I totally agree. Arnav's being an absolute moron. But I guess he's just afraid that Khushi will tell him something he doesn't want to hear if he asks her. And Shyam was pretty damn convincing that night when Arnav confronted him... and he's very cleverly manipulated events since then to support his claims. For Arnav, it's just confirmation bias, if you will.

Oh I get shivers whenever I imagine JUST how incredibly the Repenting Arnav- Furious Khushi- Heartbroken ArShi track is going to be.

Edited by arisai - 12 years ago
karisma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arisai

The thing that really gets ME is the whole reason Khushi was up on the Terrace in the first place. She thought Arnav had called her there to confess and she was smiling. She was happy. She ACCEPTED his feelings. I mean, seriously, why else would he call her up to the terrace alone? He's not exactly hankering after the secret recipe to her jalebis... -_- Women may be naive and coy and demure but we're not STUPID, and Khushi, for one, definitely isn't. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Why else would she persistently try to force Arnav to FINISH HIS DAMN SENTENCES? Fadak padta hai kyunki...? Hamesha hamesha? Until she has some solid PROOF and not just a gut feeling that Arnav loves her and cares for her and won't trample all over her heart, she's not going to hand it over. 

Yeah. Women just love to hate on other women and it's ridiculous. I think as most of the writers are men, they expect us to just be able to innately understand how Khushi feels and therefore focus most of their energy on Arnav's POV. They don't understand that it's really KHUSHI whose actions people want justified. I mean, Arnav's reasons and motivations are pretty clear. Khushi's on the other hand...

I totally agree. Arnav's being an absolute moron. But I guess he's just afraid that Khushi will tell him something he doesn't want to hear if he asks her. And Shyam was pretty damn convincing that night when Arnav confronted him... and he's very cleverly manipulated events since then to support his claims. For Arnav, it's just confirmation bias, if you will.

Oh I get shivers whenever I imagine JUST how incredibly the Repenting Arnav- Furious Khushi- Heartbroken ArShi track is going to be.

most of the writers are men??

ermmm..

*drops the thought*

๐Ÿ˜†
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW WOW WOW!! What an AMAZING analysis of Arnav and Khushi's Journeys to Love. I would have clapped for you. But you don't deserve just a clap, you deserve a huge round of applause. Common people!! *APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE* :)