Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PinkPari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
BRAVO!! πŸ‘

What a fabulous post! You're 100% right! I always believed Khushi loved Arnav more because she knows behind the ASR mask is Arnav. BUT Arnav doesn't believe that Khushi can be innocent, and this is the one major caveat in his love for her! His love for her is also conditional on the basis of hid Di, whereas for Khushi, I believe it's unconditional. 

She knew Arnav existed, which I believe is part of the reason why she agreed to marry him. If she thought he was a threat, she would have thought for a lot longer before agreeing to marry him. 

But, once again, a very good post. Arnav loves aggressively and it is this overwhelmingness which makes us believe he loves her more. It's passionate, hard, fervent love. Her's is an innocent love, and it's this innocence that gives her love a purity, in contrast to Arnav's. πŸ˜Š
..BhUvaNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful  !.. but see someone has to put effort to make understand khushi's love... its not as clear as arnav's.. i  wish we all feel her love with no doubts.., not going to the point whose love is strong and true i enjoyed the way u put there love.. u wrote so beautiful...
spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant post πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ ...Take a bow !!!!

Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post, loved how you justified your pointsπŸ‘
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the post and u put so much work into it I totally agree with u :)
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a beautiful post and well written I must say...πŸ‘

If Gul Khan reads it she will probably sigh with relief that atleast someone understood what she is trying to show...

I completely agree with you have written with regards to Khushi...her defense mechanism at its best to elicit some sort of truth, hint, reaction anything from Arnav to lead her in  the right direction...
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow!!!Now that felt like written by somebody who has lived through IPKKND as many of us had!!!

Just one point,Khushi's journey to love,in my POV,would be incomplete without that day...When Arnav comes to stop La from going away at Khushi's persistence...When La went & hugged Arnav,Khushi started crying involuntarily!!!She was so shocked to find tears trickling down her cheek!!Her heart was subconsciously longing for this man & she had no idea!!The tears caught her so much by surprise!!!

This is how subtly CV's hinted at Khushi's feelings from the beginning,whereas Arnav's feelings were like a blast of passion in the form of numerous Rabba Veys!!!While Khushi always recovered from the Rabba Veys 1st,she always stopped in her tracks watching La getting cozy with Arnav..

These antics of hers just her defense mechanism turned on by her subconscious!!People should just lay of her...
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I sometimes wonder if she would ever want to acknowledge her feelings for him because everytime she is near to getting her hopes up they are dashed to pieces. It's become so repetitive that there would be a time she would give up right?
 I agree

Like after the Diwali incident saying " You do not mean a thing"

During the Delhi mein Bali " Saying do not construct dreams with me."

During the Heer- Ranjha " Saying that was all acting"

Not to mention him saying I hate you that is why I married you.

If you tell exactly the opposite of what you want you might just get that
Edited by samin096 - 12 years ago
KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I totally 100% agree with you. I don't think Khushi's love is given justice. I am hoping the CV's will do more justice to Khushi's character 
serialfan2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely love this post.  Your line on Arnav's journey through the city and Khushi's through a forest says it all. 
Perhaps Anjali rightly identified what Khushi is going through : "Khushiji apni khushiyan dhundrahi hai"