Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Freaking AMAZING job man! Friggin' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, just SO, SO true.

You described everything to the 'T'.

Amazing.

xox

😊
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey!!!!

My god i am speechless...That's a mind blowing analysis of both their love and yes i see now both of them in better light!!!!

you made my visit to forum more worth today...Hats off to you!!! for understanding both their love so beautifully

Sree
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
simply wow
every word is like bang on
this story is about arnav and khushi not arnav's alone
khushi's love is unconditional in every way
agreed,she has flaws but those flaws make her even more adorable
she didn't reveal the truth to arnav cause she thought he would breakdown
she did it for him
some say she didn't know her own feelings,but before diwali it was her who started to see her laad governor everywhere and she showed her feelings towards arnav during that almost kissing scene
she hides behind the mask of silly antics like he hides behind his mask of asr,anger or indifference
i can't even comprehend the hurt she will feel when she comes fave to face with truth
khushi's love is subtle
there will be no emotions running through asr's mind if it's not for khushi otherwise those emotions are meant only for his di
Nia.D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
That is spell-bindingly beautiful! I've always felt that Khushi loves Arnav, but was never able to articulate it. You have done it so very well! And I know that it takes enormous amounts of patience, hard-work, research and time to put down thoughts - and even more dedication, and effort into such a post!

Thank you so so so much for writing this down! I'm going to bookmark it, so that I can read a wonderful written piece of work anytime!

👏 👏 👏 👏   ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 
👏
N12345N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Superb post...I have no words! But this made me realise just how much Khushi loves Arnav! Arnav who loves her just as much, his love was obvious but Khushi's was hiden...just vah! Thanks for decoding her love for me and making me fall in love with IPKKND all over again!
Well done! The hard work paid off!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A very good post!! 

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
You have just perfectly written down my thoughts. I'm so sick and tired of everyone saying Khushi doesn't love Arnav! 

Forget the guilt she felt yesterday for a minute - Khushi's feelings are those of pure love. Arnav's the one who focussed on the physical side of it all to begin with. The only time, correct me if I'm wrong, that Khushi ever initiated physical contact was on Holi when she confessed her feelings for him. That speech expressed her confusion - she tried to bury her feelings because she was sure that she had married the monster that is ASR. But in those rare moments when his mask slips, the "rabba ve" moments, when Arnav looks at her with desire, she looks at him with confusion. She recognises Arnav in those eyes when he saves her from falling, or lifts her in his arms. She's trying to unlock that side of him again, and she doesn't understand what is causing his resistance. 

We all forget, before they got married her last memory with him was the bindi scene where he was about to confess. That was when she really, truly saw Arnav. That was the man she fell head over heels in love with. Then, next thing she knows he's forces her into a marriage without telling her why, saying that she means nothing to him. 

In her conscious state, Khushi is not going to accept her feelings - she'll bury them as deep as she can. We saw something during the Heer-Ranjha scene - Khushi saw a glimpse of the man she fell in love with. She confronted him, but he closed himself off once again. Khushi genuinely believes that Arnav thinks nothing of her, and she can't believe that she fell in love with a man like him. But she still has hope. She hopes that one day he'll become her Arnav again, but when the truth of their marriage comes out... Khushi will be at breaking point. 

I really want her to lash out at Arnav, and I want her to leave RM. He should chase her, because she should not have had to endure a sham marriage for 6 months just because Arnav's pride was too much to directly ask her about Shyam for fear of rejection.
Anyway, I've babbled for long enough - lovely post. Very beautifully written!

Edit: Formatted it a bit, because it looked like a long-winded mess 😛
Edited by Mistiix3 - 12 years ago
shazilshama thumbnail
This was a fantastic post.

Khushi and Arnav are two ver different personalities and deal with issues in two very different ways, If Arnav was in Khushi's situation he would have taken reenge in a very different  manner.

Khushi's antics are her defence mechanisms. Her life has completely changed and she is tring very hard to maintain some semblance of normalcy. With Arnav the only relationship she belives is one of having fights over little things and she is tring her best to push that to the extreme.

Those who say that Khushi doesnt love Arnav because of the way she is acting, probably wouldnt have fallen in love with some one dark and depressed as Arnav in real life. What we see on screen is romaticized, but it is very hard to love some one who constantly degrades and hmiiliates you. Yet such love stories exist. Degrading Khushi is Arnav's defense mechanism. He has gotten himself into something much bigger than he had expected.
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mistiix3

You have just perfectly written down my thoughts. I'm so sick and tired of everyone saying Khushi doesn't love Arnav! Forget the guilt she felt yesterday for a minute - Khushi's feelings are those of pure love. Arnav's the one who focussed on the physical side of it all to begin with. The only time, correct me if I'm wrong, that Khushi ever initiated physical contact was on Holi when she confessed her feelings for him. That speech expressed her confusion - she tried to bury her feelings because she was sure that she had married the monster that is ASR. But in those rare moments when his mask slips, the "rabba ve" moments, when Arnav looks at her with desire, she looks at him with confusion. She recognises Arnav in those eyes when he saves her from falling, or lifts her in his arms. She's trying to unlock that side of him again, and she doesn't understand what is causing his resistance. We all forget, before they got married her last memory with him was the bindi scene where he was about to confess. That was when she really, truly saw Arnav. That was the man she fell head over heels in love with. Then, next thing she knows he's forces her into a marriage without telling her why, saying that she means nothing to him. In her conscious state, Khushi is not going to accept her feelings - she'll bury them as deep as she can. We saw something during the Heer-Ranjha scene - Khushi saw a glimpse of the man she fell in love with. She confronted him, but he closed himself off once again. Khushi genuinely believes that Arnav thinks nothing of her, and she can't believe that she fell in love with a man like him. But she still has hope. She hopes that one day he'll become her Arnav again, but when the truth of their marriage comes out... Khushi will be at breaking point. I really want her to lash out at Arnav, and I want her to leave RM. He should chase her, because she should not have had to endure a sham marriage for 6 months just because Arnav's pride was too much to directly ask her about Shyam for fear of rejection.
Anyway, I've babbled for long enough - lovely post. Very beautifully written!

You have completely understood my frustration with everything! :)

She did fall in love- but she fell in love with ARNAV. At his sweetest and most loving. Heck, I fell in love with pre-wedding Arnav and I was just a third person observer. She was getting it lavished on her.

You're totally right. Arnav's already shattered her dreams- the ones where she thought he was the Prince in her fairytale... She needs more than just a little proof he's not going to shatter her heart too before she just hands it over. And let's be honest- Arnav hasn't exactly been forthcoming with that evidence recently.

And good God YES! I cannot WAIT for Khushi to give as good as she's gotten. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, after all. Especially if the one scorning is the person she (despite what some may avidly believe) loves unconditionally. I want Arnav to repent like a mad man and I want Khushi to reject him. Not to punish him, but to prove to herself that she knows she didn't deserve that. Without trust, there can't be a real relationship. And Arnav appears to actively be on a seek-and-destroy mission of the almost blind trust Khushi has in him despite the way he treats her.
Edited by arisai - 12 years ago
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arisai

You have completely understood my frustration with everything! :)

She did fall in love- but she fell in love with ARNAV. At his sweetest and most loving. Heck, I fell in love with pre-wedding Arnav and I was just a third person observer. She was getting it lavished on her.

You're totally right. Arnav's already shattered her dreams- the ones where she thought he was the Prince in her fairytale... She needs more than just a little proof he's not going to shatter her heart too before she just hands it over. And let's be honest- Arnav hasn't exactly been forthcoming with that evidence recently.

And good God YES! I cannot WAIT for Khushi to give as good as she's gotten. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, after all. Especially if the one scorning is the person she (despite what some may avidly believe) loves unconditionally. I want Arnav to repent like a mad man and I want Khushi to reject him. Not to punish him, but to prove to herself that she knows she didn't deserve that. Without trust, there can't be a real relationship. And Arnav appears to actively be on a seek-and-destroy mission of the almost blind trust Khushi has in him despite the way he treats her.

Arnav became a waiter for her before the wedding, putting aside his status and wealth, he did that for her. If a man did that for a woman, how can she not fall for him?! 😳

I don't blame Khushi for her actions for a second - if I were her, I would be a lot worse! You're absolutely right - Arnav post-wedding has done nothing to suggest he loves her or cares for her. As an audience, we see his confusion and we witnessed him watching Khushi sleep, his reaction to the Sundari-Shaitan story, and how he was waiting up for her. But Khushi didn't. He's cold to Khushi the majority of the time, and I think we as an audience allow our love for Barun to taint our image of Arnav and his character. We're more understanding towards Arnav's actions, and we tend to overlook what Khushi feels because that's too much effort. As a woman, she is skilled at concealing her feelings! But the majority of us being women ourselves, we should understand Khushi's inner turmoil.

Arnav is really burning all the bridges with his actions. Khushi's supposedly 18, and he's meant to be 28 - surely, being the big businessman he is, he'd know that he needs to dig below the surface and discover the truth? I'm not character bashing here, all I'm saying is that neither of them are being mature, and Khushi actually has an excuse.

This may sound sadistic, but I for one cannot wait until Arnav is going to start repenting for his actions! His tears from his wedding day will be nothing compared to the tears Khushi will make him shed when she's done with him 😛
That's why I don't mind all the fillers - when the truth comes out, it's going to be amazing. The pain and the love... It's all going to come out then!