Khushi & Arnav's Very Different Journeys To Love. - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tia.o

I agree... Khushi's love for Arnav was constant. Even when she thought she was having acidity and in Diwali when she finally realized her love, she never faltered in her love. Her love is like a steady flame of a candle, quiet, unassuming and dependable... 

Arnav on the other hand is a flame that burns high and low. He deviates between love and hate. He is an extreme personality. When he loves, he wraps up his world with a bow and drops it on her lap. When he hates, he burns everything in sight even the things he loves most. He is and always will be fiery, passionate and all compassing. 

However, I think Khushi loves him NOW more than he loves her because she is steady in her trust. She does not know why he married her, yet she is standing by him. Is it all for Payal? I doubt it. Since she knows that Payal is happy and as long as she keeps that 6 month pretense, Arnav is not gonna do anything to upset that.

But I also know that once MU is cleared, Arnav's love will flare like the flame it is and he will shower love on Khushi more than she has ever dreamed of. 

This is beautiful. 

Flames and fire have always been used as symbolic moments in Iss Pyaar so your analogy fits perfectly. Yeah- Arnav's repentance for the MU is going to be absolutely incredible- but Khushi's (I hope) gentle but firm refusal to accept it will hopefully be equally as poignant.
glad u changed the heading. this post deserves all the attention it gets not only for the points you raised but for how beautifully u raised it
Why do you keep changing the title? The first one was fine.
Originally posted by CDlove

brilliant brilliant brilliant post. You really did capture the emotions of Kushi in a wonderful way. This actually moved me to tears at the end.
Kushi's love for Arnav is subtle, beutiful and poignant.

I sometimes wonder if she would ever want to acknowledge her feelings for him because everytime she is near to getting her hopes up they are dashed to pieces. It's become so repetitive that there would be a time she would give up right?

Her love for him is like a forbbiden flower blooming in her back yard. Each time it blooms it gets niped in the bud. I can and I always would understand what she's going through because when you fall in love with someone you think is beyond your reach this is how a woman reacts. In extrems. She would shy away trying to hide her feelings or go overboad in trying to hide them.

I always loved Kushi's character. Her love for Arnav can only be described as beutiful. you sympathise with her because you know what she thinks; a helplesness in love; the feeling when you know that your love is not reciprocated. Thats what Kushi is going through, had always gone through.

Yeah. With Arnav- he SHOWS. With Khushi... you have to feel it. That's probably why so many people don't really get it. Most shows are so overt with the crying and the screaming and the plotting and the scheming whereas Iss Pyaar is far more subtle.

I like to think they're giving their audience credit for being smart enough to feel the emotions and understand for themselves πŸ˜† I guess they overestimate just how much the average person is willing to look. 

Also, the forbidden flower analogy is beautiful. Some of the comment on this post are far more concise and beautiful than anything I rambled on about in mine :')
Originally posted by anumber1

Why do you keep changing the title? The first one was fine.

Some people seem to be taking issue with me originally quantifying who loves who more. The people who most need to read something like this are the ones who would ragequit at the first sight of anything suggesting anybody could possibly be better than their beloved Arnav Singh Raizada at something like love. πŸ˜†

And then the second time I realised I had written journey's instead of journies. And then I realised that it should be journeys. What a spelling and punctuation fail :')
Edited by arisai - 11 years ago
v well said...r u a literature student...only literature student can analyse in this way...the people who don't understand Khushi..are the ones, who cannot look beyond surface...Cheers for the beautiful analysis...keep it up...😊
Well done !
such an amazing piece of writing ; well reasoned and beautifully eloquent ...and yes convincing -- not that i needed to be convinced ,am totally in tune with  khushi's side of the story though she gets a tough deal from the Cvs
delightful read.   
Originally posted by esmeralda111

v well said...r u a literature student...only literature student can analyse in this way...the people who don't understand Khushi..are the ones, who cannot look beyond surface...Cheers for the beautiful analysis...keep it up...😊
i agree. u must  be a lit student. so am i. i was. not writing is my job
a wonderful post!!!!!! ur    every word is   the voice of   my heart!!! i agree  with esmeralda 111...u seem 2 be a literature student😊
Originally posted by arisai

Hahahaa advice taken. 

I just wanted people to realise that Khushi DOES love Arnav if they'd just try and see things from her perspective. Khushi's love for Arnav is so pure- it started purely and just ran that way from then onwards. 

Iss Pyaar's always been sold as a love story that's difficult but pure- and for Khushi... that's true. Her love for Arnav is like an Adele song πŸ˜†

hahha glad that you have changed the title! the earlier one made your post sound like a debate topic πŸ˜†

Khushi definitely loves him! I don't doubt that. And her love is pure and innocent because even if she knows what a 'rakshas' he is she still doesn't hesitate to love him. Her love for Arnav is strong because anyone can easily fall for people like khushi but it takes a lot to love someone like Arnav. 

The poor girl will be depressed if she gets to know that the person whom she gave her heart doubted her love for him.

gosh this track will be so effing exciting!! this show has so much potential but the CVs are busy watching IPL I guess πŸ€“