Khushi & Arnav's Very Different Journeys To Love. - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Seriously this post is amazing!!! πŸ˜ƒ 

i have no words!! you described khushi's journey of falling in love so perfectly and beautifully πŸ‘ just wow!!! i am speechless!!

But I cannot debate whether khushi loves Arnav more than he loves her. I guess both love the other in their own way. 

I suggest you better change your title to 'khushi's journey of falling in love' or something like that. I tell u it fits more with the content and more people would read, like and comment it πŸ˜Š Your post deserves all the likes and comments because it's gem. but the title somehow draws away the reader.
Awesome analysis, I mean really after reading this if someone questions Khushi's character then they truly have no idea what love is.
Lovely post... I am too overwhelmed to commentπŸ‘

Thanks to all those who doubted Khushi's love and made posts. Atleast it triggered you to make your wonderful post
Gosh thank you so much for this post! First of all hats off because this was a great post with alot of insight on the characters. I absolutely hate how many people bash on Khushi for what she does without even realizing what she's been going through. She loves Arnav and she understands him and yet she's still a child at heart. Great post! πŸ‘
Originally posted by CDlove

brilliant brilliant brilliant post. You really did capture the emotions of Kushi in a wonderful way. This actually moved me to tears at the end.
Kushi's love for Arnav is subtle, beutiful and poignant.

I sometimes wonder if she would ever want to acknowledge her feelings for him because everytime she is near to getting her hopes up they are dashed to pieces. It's become so repetitive that there would be a time she would give up right?

Her love for him is like a forbbiden flower blooming in her back yard. Each time it blooms it gets niped in the bud. I can and I always would understand what she's going through because when you fall in love with someone you think is beyond your reach this is how a woman reacts. In extrems. She would shy away trying to hide her feelings or go overboad in trying to hide them.

I always loved Kushi's character. Her love for Arnav can only be described as beutiful. you sympathise with her because you know what she thinks; a helplesness in love; the feeling when you know that your love is not reciprocated. Thats what Kushi is going through, had always gone through.

Sometimes you don't need to show it to feel what she feels. You just know it.

wow. this thread is bringing in more and more beautiful points. loved those lines Her love for him is like a forbbiden flower blooming in her back yard. Each time it blooms it gets niped in the bud.
Originally posted by loveydovey

Seriously this post is amazing!!! πŸ˜ƒ 

i have no words!! you described khushi's journey of falling in love so perfectly and beautifully πŸ‘ just wow!!! i am speechless!!

But I cannot debate whether khushi loves Arnav more than he loves her. I guess both love the other in their own way. 

I suggest you better change your title to 'khushi's journey of falling in love' or something like that. I tell u it fits more with the content and more people would read, like and comment it πŸ˜Š Your post deserves all the likes and comments because it's gem. but the title somehow draws away the reader.

Hahahaa advice taken. 

I just wanted people to realise that Khushi DOES love Arnav if they'd just try and see things from her perspective. Khushi's love for Arnav is so pure- it started purely and just ran that way from then onwards. 

Iss Pyaar's always been sold as a love story that's difficult but pure- and for Khushi... that's true. Her love for Arnav is like an Adele song πŸ˜†
Exceptional post.  Just love it.  I felt like Khushi was talking to me and explaining this man in her life call ASR/Arnav.  Spectacular trip down her/his past.  Remembering each episode and how I felt, sweet.  I do have one thing, I believe that Khushi loves ASR just as much as Arnav.  I don't believe she would ever want ASR to vanish completely.  What say you... 
Originally posted by mommamia

One more point!! For the story to have a good impact the revelation of Shyam's truth should occur at same time to both. I always tell this and I repeat for Khushi her character is everything and her living essence. She has nothing by her side other than her true self. And just for people to accept her and her to love her she does all these antics. She wants acceptance. Being an orphan at that tender age has had a huge impact on her. She is dying for pure love. Other than her babuji I think no one has showed her pure love. Its all some sort of pity. And this girl bends behind her back just to give back that love what she is receiving. And dont you all agree with me that everyone in this show other than her babuji has misused her at some point. They use her innate goodness. 
  The time when she will know that modesty was at character was at stake and the person whom she regards as her heart and soul questioned it, how shattered she will be. How miserable that feeling is!!!

I'm glad somebody else agrees that it's going to hurt at least as much when Khushi's heart breaks. She gives and forgives so easily and it's just an awful truth of the world that most people just don't understand the value of something as pure and beautiful as, as you so precisely put it, Khushi's innate goodness.
beautiful post- how very poetic, in parts! What we see here are also the male and female stereotypes- the feminine aspect so clearly established in khushi's character will go for the "experience". The masculine aspect (Arnav) will go for the action. Hence the inability to "see" Khushi's love while Arnav's is more "overt" manifesting in action- be it pushing her away from him etc.
Originally posted by Punkin22

Exceptional post.  Just love it.  I felt like Khushi was talking to me and explaining this man in her life call ASR/Arnav.  Spectacular trip down her/his past.  Remembering each episode and how I felt, sweet.  I do have one thing, I believe that Khushi loves ASR just as much as Arnav.  I don't believe she would ever want ASR to vanish completely.  What say you... 

Hmm, that's interesting. Maybe that's why she's been picking up 'ASR Quirks' recently πŸ˜† To compensate for the fact that he's losing them- after all, they do complete each other.

She fell in love despite ASR so I guess she must accept all of him as he is, even if she doesn't understand it?