Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Xarina

๐Ÿ˜ณ  Thanks.  I think I have compromised it so will need to out a few things right somewhere down the road.  But thank you for having faith in me.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

No prob. ! I feel bad for not updating any of my works ๐Ÿ˜†
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: llSerenityll

Don't be.  Life and writers block get in the way.  Wonder how Kristin is getting on.  I should send her a tweet.
llSerenityll thumbnail

Don't be.  Life and writers block get in the way.  Wonder how Kristin is getting on.  I should send her a tweet.

Yes, they sure do !! I can't seem to think about writing anything right now. Let her know I miss her and hope she comes back soon.  !! ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Xarina thumbnail
I was writing for Fahima and then that too was not coming out too good..So I stopped ๐Ÿ˜† Lol ! Nazma would be so happy if she got a update ๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah I was concious of the fact that it has been a while.  Hope I can write a decent amount for her tonight.๐Ÿ˜Š
I bet you can !! I'm sure it will be great ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜ณ  Thanks.  I think I have compromised it so will need to out a few things right somewhere down the road.  But thank you for having faith in me.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes, they sure do !! I can't seem to think about writing anything right now. Let her know I miss her and hope she comes back soon.  !! ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
I'll tell her that.  I may go quiet for a while.  Sorry Ahlam.  Want to see if anything is happening on the forum.
llSerenityll thumbnail

I was writing for Fahima and then that too was not coming out too good..So I stopped ๐Ÿ˜† Lol ! Nazma would be so happy if she got a update ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah I was concious of the fact that it has been a while.  Hope I can write a decent amount for her tonight.๐Ÿ˜Š[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Don't be.  Life and writers block get in the way.  Wonder how Kristin is getting on.  I should send her a tweet.[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
I'll tell her that.  I may go quiet for a while.  Sorry Ahlam.  Want to see if anything is happening on the forum.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I'm gonna go read my book..My mind is in the story right now..I'm just loving it !!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Bye bye. Take care ๐Ÿค—
Edited by llSerenityll - 12 years ago
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: llSerenityll

Yeah I was concious of the fact that it has been a while.  Hope I can write a decent amount for her tonight.๐Ÿ˜Š

I'll tell her that.  I may go quiet for a while.  Sorry Ahlam.  Want to see if anything is happening on the forum.
Thanks. I'm gonna go read my book..My mind is in the story right now..I'm just loving it !!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Bye bye. Take care ๐Ÿค—
you too.  ๐Ÿค—
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi!!

I see Ahlam's changed her username!! Serenity really suits her!!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago
NazmaJ thumbnail
Just caught up on all the insanity on here!! You guys have been really active while I've been away, both here and on the main forum it seems!!

I haven't seen SNS for a week now because I've been so busy so haven't really been on the forum either!!! Can't wait til the SATs are over!!!
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Hi!!

I see Ahlam's changed her username!! Serenity really suits her!!๐Ÿ˜†

It does doesn't it.  Oh.  Now I have to change her id in the spoof๐Ÿคข  How have you been?
NazmaJ thumbnail

It does doesn't it.  Oh.  Now I have to change her id in the spoof๐Ÿคข  How have you been?

I've not been brilliant.
Thursday evening I was feeling a little ill but I thought I had gas so I didn't think much of it!! I woke up at 1am and decided I'd have a fizzy drink to get rid of the problem - not the best idea I'd had. I had to run to the bathroom where I threw up for the first time in years.
Then being an idiot I went into work. I was there for a total of 20 minutes before I threw up. Work sent me home and I was dying all day!! Completely better today though!!