Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter # 56

after their confrontation, a series of first time began for Mayank and Nupur.With his ego bruised Mayank was all stiff with Nupur. She had to initiate all the discussions during breakfast and Mayank was forcefully replying in syllables.

*Mayank tm wapis kb tk aogay?*

*i dont know yet..*

*errrmm.. Mein soch rahe the i should start furnishing the house.*

*suit urself.*

*u have any preferences?*

*none.*

nupur who was not at all used to being patient to this extent with even her dad was loosing her temper quickly.*mayank cant u just talk?*

*i m talking..*

*why do u have to be so stiff?*

*am i that?*

*yes u are exactly that!* nupur exclaimed, *u havent even called me princess since last night, no good morning kisses no..*

*oh if its about good morning kisses, (he stood up assembling his things and placed a chaste kiss on her cheek) goodmorning..*he was about to move away when Nupur held her hand, *is that it mayank?*

without turning he added, *oh and as for princess, i thought u have decided to be the mistress of this place and take over being a true wife.*

*mayank kya ho gaya hai?* nupur stood up and hugged hhim from back. His stiffness hurting her.*aisa kya kr dia meine? I just want us to start off by accepting somethings mayank..*he turned around abruptly and she realised his eyes were still accusing her, *and so the first thing u decided to accept was that ur husband is not good enough to give u gifts, pamper u or make u live lavishly the way ur dad did! Is that it?*

no this is not it!* nupur held his hand in hers and softly kissing it whispered, * i just want u to accept that i am no longer living in my dad's home, as his daughter. I am living here with my husband, with U mayank as ur wife! I want to live as ur wife! I am so proud of all that u have achieved Mayank, then why do u have to go out of ur way to keep on proving urself? Hmare pass jo bhe hai bht hai!*

mayank's resolve was weakening.. She looked so vulnerable and the way she held his hand, how could he make himself move her away. But what about his ego? Has not he promised to offer Nupur the life she always had? Had he not wanted to always pamper her like a princess? Why was suddenly being his princess and being his wife suddenly two different things for Nupur?Moving away he quietly added,

*i am getting late Nupur.. As u urself just pointed out, i have to earn and for that i need to be on time for my office.*

with this he was about to turn and leave but some part of him refused to leave her just like that and so to reduce the blow of their conversation, he softly leaned and placed a kiss on her forehead and left without a word.

nupur was sitting quietly in their room, and reflecting on what had been said between them.She knew her Mayank and knew that somewhere it wasnt her Mayank but his bruised ego that was speaking. But she had no other option. Now realizing what gunjan meant, she knew how important it was to make Mayank accept that she is no longer his girlfriend who he needed to impress by showering gifts on her. She was his wife, his better half, his life partner. She was the girl who left her house to spent the rest of her life with him. The girl who promised to be with him through every thick and thin. The girl who loved him and was proud of what Mayank had succeeded in becoming in just a matter of few years. With a new determination in her, she decided she will find a way out to make Mayank accept all that and with this, come back to her! She can be his princess and his wife both and she will make sure he will understand and accept it soon!

Chapter # 57 - Page 22 - Fantasia, 

Edited by mulan. - 12 years ago
parul_bansal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

aweomest update

i guess nupur's true determination will lead her to successπŸ˜‰
n hope mayank understand nupur's true meaning...
thanks 4 the pm
may god bless u
Edited by parul_bansal - 12 years ago
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update...

very very ice update..
liked.. it... truly very very nice update
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update...
Im sure mayank's princess can make him understand what she meant to say and also he can get back his princess in his wife...
Cont...
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
very nice upate.

continue soon.

thanks for the pm.
kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it .
specialy the last part .
Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update...it's a good issue dat u guys hv come up wid in d story...I'm sure nups will manaofy mayank soon πŸ˜‰ Thanx 4 d pm πŸ˜ƒ
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is exactly why i wanted this to be solved now...mayank is helpless to the intensity of his love to hurt her with his words even though this is such a blow to his ego...but im glad nupur has decided to start their relationship on the basis of acceptance...oh and i just realized your ff is called magical acceptances πŸ˜†
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Beautifully written..
loved it lodsss
hoping her love will make him understand to her...
love u API...
πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€— Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
...angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update...Just hope that mayank will understand nupur's POV... N everything will be all right... Nupur is such a darling... Mayank is very lucky to have nupur as his wife who is really an angle...