Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
m realy fed up wid mayank!!!!!

wats this!! nupur would grown up na!!!! n she is his wife damn it not his child or gf!!!!! she z his lifepartner!!!! the owner of the HOME!!!!!!

she supposed to take care oif the household not only her liuxery!!!!

n its not only money or love or physical passion which a wife or gf need!!!!!relationships are based on something more deep!!!!!

mayank is realy too immature!!!!!! m fade up
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Great part..
But somehow i think mayank is behaving unreasonable...its been more than a week since their marriage but still he isnt getting over this status fact...she is doing so much to keep him happy and she herself is feeling happy doing all this...cant he see her excitement...But overlooking all this he is behaving like a stubborn child who cant see or blv anything except his beliefs...im totally disappointed with his attitude this time...

-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update API...
Beautifully written
loved it lods...
loved d way Nupur is turning to be a perfect wife here...
n loved it wen Mayank called her Princess after sooo long...
bt it hurt wen he again behaved so cold wid her...
waiting eagerly for d terrace part...
loved it lodsss
love u APIs...🤗🤗🤗

Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
very nice update.

continue soon.

thanks for the pm.
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updt
thanks for the pm
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter # 58

Nupur..'

he whispered softly. She didn't turn around and thus was not aware of his expression but his voice was so well intoned to her heartbeat that she knew he was asking her permission. But she did not want him to see her broken. His words had broken her. Where did she fail to convey how proud she was of him? When did she let him feel being his princess and being his wife were not the same thing.. Where?

*princess...*

this was whispered in a broken voice and Nupur closed her eyes. How her heart transformed her into a real princess when he called her that.*cant i be your wife and still be your princess mayank? Is it too hard?", her voice told him what her back was hiding from him.

In quick strides he reached her and pulled her sobbing body in his arms, *its not that princess..*

*to phir kya hai Mayank? Kya hai? Batao! I am your wife now dammit!* she moved away and looked in his eyes, *ur wife! I have to be ur life partner , i am NOT ur girlfriend now!*

*and what did that give u?*

Nupur looked at his grief stricken face with a shocked expression. Her head shook slightly as fresh tears flowed down her cheeks, *what did that give me? ( she moved a step away and held her arms out looking around her) that give me this beautiful dream house! That give me the status as the mistress of this dream u weaved! Mayank.. (she added helplessly and moved a step closer taking his face in her hands) that gave me u! My husband, my life, my love!*

*and running after carpenters, worrying about money..*, he interrupted bitterly ..

"Mayank tmen KYA ho gaya hai? Tm aisa kese soch sakte ho? I chose u! U r my love, my husband! Ye mera ghr hai! Tm ye kb accept karogay? Mein ab apne dad ke ghr nahe hoon! This place is my house! Jahan tm is waqt khare ho ye hmare dream hai! Look around u mayank! Look around urself! Yaad hai what u told me? About seaside?*

Mayank blinked and looked around. He was looking at the sea view the terrace gave. It looked so beautiful and serene.*this is my house Mayank! Ur dream! I have accepted it to tm kyun accept nahe kr pa rahe?

mayank looked at her helplessly, *but u were a princess..*

*i m a princess mayank.. I am ur princess.. I am a princess in this house! How can u expect me to over look this?? Ye mera ghar hai mayank! Please samjho!*

*but i wanted to give u the life u had earlier..*

*u cant give me that life mayank.. Pata hai kyun? Kyunke us life mein tm nahe thay! U wr not my husband then! This was not my home!*

She could feel mayank's resolve breaking and so she insisted on her point, *please mayank.. We need to accept this! I can be ur wife and ur princess simultaneously! Plzzz mayank...*she held his hand and looked in his eyes...

Mayank could feel nupur reaching out to his heart. Whatever she said, was true afterall. Besides she had actually looked happy showing him the way she had set the house and it was his words that reduced her to tears. Unconsciously pulling her closer, mayank held her in his arms and whispered, *i love u princess..*they both knew nothing else was needed to be said.. The soft cool breeze was surrrounding them like the prayers of their mothers in heaven. And so they stood together in each other's arms , holding each other close, letting go of those last barriers between them and accepting each other completely.

*dare u ever sleep without hugging me..*mayank smiled inspite of the situation, but all he could answer was, *i love u princess..*

*and dare u ever leave for office without giving me my morning kiss..*,  smile was turning into a grin now, *i love u princess..*

*and tonight ..  (her voice lowered as if she just wanted his heart to hear it), *u will have to make up for the past nights u made me suffered by not making love to me..

This time mayank groaned and sealed her lips with his and kissed her with ardent passion whispering, *i love u princess!*

Thank you notes & Epilogue - Page 28 - mulan. & Fantasia. 

Edited by mulan. - 12 years ago
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
and i luveeeddd this update
beautifully written
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update API...

loved it lodsss
Beautifully written.
loved it to d coreee...
loved d way Nupur said it all..
n loved d way Mayank actually undrstand Everything...
dat was Beautiful...
n ofcourse loved d Patch up part...😉
loved it lodss
love u lodsss API...🤗🤗🤗
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finaly mayank k dimag ko thikana laga.sigh
...angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail