Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLeo_M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful part...
hope mayank understand her point of view...
mayuloveu thumbnail
mayank should understand nupur's point of view
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updt
thanks for the pm
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter # 57

Nupur was going through the Interwood catalogue and was sighing, all those beautiful articles portrayed. She could imagine all of them looking gorgeous in various corners of her home. She smiled and picked up her phone.

The dial tones were making her smile to herself, afterall she was anticipating Mayank;s voice.

"yes nupur?"

A rather preoccupied voice of Mayank made her smile dim.

"umm .. Mayank .. I am not disturbing na?

"No .. what is it?', he replied, still absently.

"umm, can you send a carpenter, I mean I need to get some work done, can you snd someone within a few hours?".

Carpenter?!. Mayank's fury raged at this word. Now Nupur will worry about carpenters?. He closed his eyes for a while and tried to gain composure. There was no way he wanted nupur top indulge into all this after their marriage. She was a princess ' but somewhere he was not able to give the status quo she deserved, or she didn't wanted that from him .. or she didn't considered him capable enough that he could give it to her.

"Mayank?", her voice brought him back and he coughed, "sure, I'll send someone", he said quickly and disconnected the call. It was becoming difficult, even to talk to her.

The carpenter arrived and Nupur was ecstatic. She gleefully told all of the works and was impatiently and hopefully waiting for the results to come.

She had decided things to let be for a while. According  to her, too much pushing can result in reverse. She loved Mayank and Mayank loved her ' things will get better on their own. She was assured of it.

The week passed in the similar cold attitude, and this time,  Nupur didn't bother much. This was Mayank's perception. She was all the time busy in setting the kitchen and shopping for the home that she forgot that her husband wasn't talking to her normally, or maybe she wasn't concerned at all. She was changed all over, he missed her princess  - the frowning, delicate and pouting princess. Her princess had changed to a stranger, he thought.

He was driving home that evening, thinking about the same things. He never expected life after marriage to turn this way, but again there was no way he could mend things. He sighed and opened the door locks to find the whole home drowned in darkness.

For a minute, Mayank missed a beat. The whole home was pitching black. Nupur?, his unconscious called and suddenly it struck that the whole day she hadn't called. Feeling earth slipping beneath his feet, he shouted in a desperate, scared voice,

"Nupur!!!".

His voice was immediately followed by sudden illuminating. His pupils fluttered due to sudden light, but after a few palpitations, they perceived the smiling and gorgeous image of Nupur in front of them

She was smiling, dressed in a simple blue skirt, smiling and looking at him with those beautiful love filled eyes. Mayank felt blood and breath coming back to him. He breathed a sigh of relief and before he could say something else, she interrupted, "so, how is it handsome?", she jubilantly asked, her eyes revolving around the place, and suddenly realizing there were some changes in the place he was standing. He looked around.

The whole house was set, Articles of furniture, sofas, tables, cupboards and pillow cases and small lamps were making the whole place look like a home. For a moment he was just looking around, absorbing the peaceful vibes his home was emitting.

In this serenity, he didn't notice when Nupur had walked to him. He realized when her tender hands were crawling behind his back to encircle his body in a gentle hug, "how is it Mayank?".

Her voice echoed like that of a butterfly's flap in his ears. He smiled and held her hands, and pulled her in front of him, "beautiful", he smiled, sincerely and kissed her cheek, "good job princess".

He was still smiling, but over whelming feeling made her eyes wet. It was after so long that he called her princess.

"when did you do all this", he asked surprised and knowing he called her princess unconsciously, she smiled even more, "well!!, I was planning it since a week, the carpenter  I asked for, he has delivered all this furniture today", she sighed and Mayank smiled, "home looks beautiful", he said this and removed his arms.

Feeling something empty engulf her, she again hugged him tightly, "this not fair",  she snuggled stubbornly and Mayank had no option but to place his arms around her, "what is not fair?"

"everything!", she murmured and Mayank made her face him, "what Nupur?"

"don't you think I deserve much better than just a hug for all this", she looked at him, although trying to throw tantrum, but the wetness of her eyes was clearly visible to him, which made his heart ache.

"ofcourse you deserve much more Nupur, you deserve everything In this world, every luxury, every comfort, you certainly deserve better than running behind carpenters", he smiled, and kissed her forehead, and rushed to their room upstairs, while the wetness of her eyes, was by now transformed into tears.

Mayank had changed and was lying down in the bed, with full intention to sleep, but sleep was nowhere.

Today yet again he couldn't hide his bitterness, the pain of his failure from Nupur. He was not a failure. According to him he had achieved so much in life, and Nupur also said that, but still he FELT like one.

He sighed and started turning sides until soon he accepted that he wasn't able to sleep, not maybe because he was cribbing, but  because Nupur was still not back in the room.

He glanced at the clock, at had struck 12, it was almost an hour since he was in room. Normally Nupur did come late, but not this. Getting anxious, he stepped out of his bed, and on coming out of the room, the whole home was dimly lit. He frowned and rushed to the kitchen , which was empty, the next target was the garden outside, and that was again empty.

Now feeling worried he rushed upstairs to the guest room, and finding it empty, he opened the terrace door, with drops of sweat due to worry, but as he opened the door, the cool breeze gave him a soothing effect, as he saw her ..  her hair blowing away due to wind, and she looked gorgeous .. but .. she also looked  hurt.

Chapter # 58 - Page 25 - mulan.

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
how ironic that he is hurting her in the process of trying to make her happy...as i said once before, i wish mayank realized she is not a princess...i firmly believe that a relationship should be of equals...and i hope he realizes that they both deserve each other...btw im surprised by the early update! 
...angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice part... Loved it... Thanx for d pm...
Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
another nice update...cant of a build-up 2 d nxt chptr...mayank is unable 2 hide his bitterness...i hope he realises soon dat nupur cudnt hv got anyone better than him n dat doing these small things 4 him makes her happier...cant wait 4 d terrace scene...thanx 4 d pm😃
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome part...
continue soon
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

why mayank is behaving like dis...n why he is blaming himself as looser n all and why he is stopping her to work in their home...

arghhh...he is behaving like a jerk

drmaha thumbnail
ahhh... nupur is trying to realise him the imp of wife y dont he understand it?

gosh it seems bit complicated...