I also started feeling for them.,...
--WHATEVER-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Beautiful ending..
Loved it
Irum. thumbnail
Fiza I agree with each and every words of ur in ur writer's note.
It was an emotional, hard bt beautiful journey.
BEAUTIFUL b coz you wrote it from ur heart.It was based on facts that surrounds u ,I will say surround us.That way it was very easy to relate my self with nupur.
This FF is very close to me b b coz of  this I sent U pm first time.When U stopped It I was very sad.And from there we became buddies.So this FF gave me a very dear buddy.I feel very blessed having a virtual friend like u.

ummm...Khyer se ab Epilogue kb do gi.😳
Edited by Irum. - 11 years ago
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful end
enjoyed reading it
amazing  really loved it 😊
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful update fiza!😳
njoyed reading it!😃
n thnks 4 completing  d ff n giving it a happy ending!🤗
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Nyx-

Na tumahray her lafaz mein pazeerai hoon, na meray her harf mein taghfakur, na her lamah izhar ho, na meray haraf haraf shikayatein.. .gar tum khabi sharikay safar na raho,han  humsfar magar tum hi tum rahoo

Tumhara sath ho, tumhari khusbo her taraf tumahra chehra, tumhara sparsh, tumahri ankhein, tumahri baatein, tumahri yaadein, tum hi tum ho tamaam rahoon mein, tumhi tum ho meray din aur raato mein, tum se shoro ho tum per kahtam ho, yeah zindagi ab sirf tum hi tum ho'.

Tumhary lafzo, tumhary taver se chalakti beinteha muhabbat ho, meri honay se tumhari duniya na honay se besukoni hoon, mjh per simat  jay tumhary dono jahan..Muhabbat Yun k bus ab na mein na tum hoo..muhabbat yun k ab bus sirf hum hi hum hoon...

Muhabbat yun ..k jis mein koi dawa na ho, muhabbat yun k jis mein koi izahar na hoo, muhaabt yun k jis mein koi ass na ho...muhabbat yun k jis mein koi sharat koi takaza na ho..muhabbat sukoon ho,  muhabbat tum ho muhabbat mein hoon

Yun mukamal hojay jis k honay se sara jaha , bekhray  tu sara jaha , simtay tu sirf mein sirf tum ho..

Muhabbat yun...

I couldn't help but revive this from your concept..I fell in love with it and every part that I read..I read this before starting to read the chapters. It made my heart warm with feelings unknown. kaash muhabbat yun hi hota jaisa aapne bayaan kiya inn lafzon me...to me this is the heart of your FF. Its my earnest request to you that you too, read it again and while reading it, recall the moments you lived at that time when you were conceptualizing the story and then whatever you feel or felt, just lock it in your heart and never let it go.

Thank you

for

Muhabbat Yun

Thanks Taha  ..for all ur words that were very very true… having a reader who speaks only truth even if im wrong at time was always a blessing

I just don't know  why ever I didn't pressed like at ur comments as there were n are always welcome and its sumthing completely unintentionally

True this ff was written to much from heart and that's why it suffered the ups n downs too…it was more abt the feelings n thts why it suffered ….  the point till where u enjoyed the story was written with heart.. even the two chapter u mention after the  mid closure of this ff were written before I took it off… n afterwards all was written was just to give it an end… and I honestly donot know it lies or not it was dragged or not… as I sumhw wrote it just to give it an end… after tht I even donot know wht I have written … so feeling dragged was quite possibility with it…

On ur rplys on the note… honestly truly u said I believe words at times damage more thn anyone can thought and tht is why still nupur didn't explain … but yes it was need and somewhere I forgot that…u pointed out n i just got it in my head I forgot abt hth… completely

I almost forget the reason the concept I start writing this ff..

Abt the puzzle thing.. lol.. strange yet I have a firm believe in tht… n I  thing I mentioned it at one of my old ff.. so there was nothing there wht u said I will disagree.. I agree so much on it..

Will definitely miss my reader and I hope sum days when u free u do cum here n randomly do go through my writings and I can find ur comments … so I might not stop sending u pms…

N abt the prologue… there moments tht get surpass and u do lock the feelings left behind.. thnku..

Thanku for not just being a reader but being a good critic too…

Fiza

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --WHATEVER--

Beautiful ending..
Loved it

😡
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@drfizaahmed: Awesum n fantastic thread!!!!😊