Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Note:

Muhabbat Yun.. came into mind with the facts that were surrounding all around me… the relationship problems and how easily we let them go and move away… replacing one my other just losing the sense and ability to hold on….

It was an effort to let it on words that ur love no matter how much he loves u still remains a human and will do mistakes, huge mistakes, troubles… he will be wrong.. u will be worng.. u will make mess he will make mess…. Yet u need to understand this will happen and we will work on that..

The way we put affords in making a marriage works.. for many reason, family kids. Society it's a big thing wht ever… at time we donot do tht with relationship… may be due to the lack of having eachother not 24/7 , and above all lack of speaking the truth that ur feeling…

It isn't the other fault if ur feeling not doing sumthing and just doing because he wants  u to do so… it isn't his fault if all that has made u so suffocated tht u screm and went away… all he will be left with the feeling of.. where I was wrong and this answer he might never get ... because he isn't a psychic reader… u need to tell.. u need to communicate….

Ur not the owner of life of the person u love.. still his life remains his.. with all the right of being his yet ur sharing them with him… doesn't give u authority to break and start to bring out a person tht isn't him… a person that u have in ur imagination .. that u want to see in him and desperately try to make  out of him..  

Ur personal to him.. still there is a little space that is just urs and just his… and its oky if u and him donot allow anyone to enter that…

I mayb wrong at my POVs as they are based on my experience and my learning… waitng to hear urs too…

This ff for me was hard journey ..very hard.. I owe lot to u all at this one…not all of my readers are here I know tht… yet u all loved it.. appreciated.. even after reopening though I lost the hold yet still u all stayed here, tolerate extreme late updates and not only supported this story but also me..

Few readers kheya, Parul, Irum, Shaffy , Anu who always were so much encouragement at this one… NYX.. whom sumwhere in between I lost .though if ur reading I will love to read ur comment as always sum one with such strong POVs I love to have…

Thanks to my all readers who stod my side at this journey

Ragini I must mention here, who was a great support, always reminding me, appreciating me giving me the motivation to write this ff.. that sumone is waiting n really will love to read it… thans Raghu… thanks a lot dear…

Thank You all…. Waitng for ur response and ur thoughts on this journey being completed…thanks a lot

Fiza Ahmed

Edited by drfizaahmed - 11 years ago
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
End of my Fav FF..every good ting has it's end So do My Also ..

it's one of best FF  i read ...Specially  the love Mayur has for each other..

..Best Thing about this Story ..the Unconditional love in last..and one thing which i liked most ..the realization of mayank..

kisi par jor nahi dikhana chaiye ..Specially on loved ones..😛

Beautifull Ending ...thanks For writing two more parts..

Now ...i think i started liking Wedding planner also...😆

PS: my Comment is First  or wo bhi First time..
Edited by raginisharma - 11 years ago
vinan2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fiza once again an awsm update .
Lvd the Ending Mayank's convo with family and Nupur.
itzz awsm thanxx once again for bringing such an amazing FF which all of us can relate
it is the prblm of our generation we let the ppl go very easily from our life due to our 
egos.. and anger 
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so finally A Beautiful ending of a Beautiful Love story or i should say a Realistic love story with a Perfect ending i.e a Beautiful Beginning  
loved it sooo much!
will miss it a lottt
bt m sooo glad that u completed this journey of MN...😳 sigh!!!!!
Gosh!!!! it was Awesome Ending...
i just loved it to d coreee
The way Mayank made all those creepy ppl shut their disgusting mouth was a sight to wish for...😆
loved it sooo very much!!!!
felt so glad when Nupur got ready sooo Beautifully even i was shocked!!! 😆
hmm...toh khud ke ghar sishe ke aur chale hain dusro par patthar marne...jerks!!!
accha hua ke sari baat Mayank ko thik waqt par hi yaad a gaya...huh!
n uff!!! yeh Nupur ki mom toh hadd hi karti hain!!!
bt kher...All is well that end is well...
m sooo glad!!!! 😳
n ufff!!! unn gadko hi shakal imagine karke toh aur jyada khushi huyi 😆🤣
masaa! 😆🤣
n then...finally!!!!!
Shadi!!!!! 😳
accha hua ke unn stupid logo ko nhi bulaya!! huh!!!
n hayeee...i sooo can imagine someone on her place 😉 bt yaar API yeh kuch jyada nhi ho gaya...i mean itna rukha sukha sa shadi??? nhi nhi asa nhi chalega spcly! apko toh 20kg wala hi dress peene na parega...😉 bass! 😆
loved that moment sooo much!!!
n then MN came to Their home was ... 
loved it!!!!!
i just love this Mayank as he made Nupur's life a Perfect one in the end...sigh!
loved it soo very much!!!
loved this ff...
So finally they were Together ...Forever!!
Khuda har pyar karne walo ko ase hi hamesha khushiyon se bhare zindegi de...Ameen.
loved it a lottt
n hope ke apne jinn par yeh story likha tha unki life bhi yunhi haseen hoon..IA!..Ameen..SA!
ALLAH unko bhi ase hi khush rakhein...aur unki life bhi ase hi Abaad karein..Ameen.
loved it a lottt
will miss it more that a lott
love u lodsss API...🤗🤗🤗
Edited by -Anila- - 11 years ago
mayuloveu thumbnail
very very beautiful update. awsome. loved it. end kar diya??????????😭
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was one of your best FF's Fiza... and I am happy that the ending was positive and happy ... Just as you enjoyed writing this FF, I enjoyed reading this FF 😊 😊
-Nyx- thumbnail
Aadab Fiza ji...

First of all, let me apologize for being so inactive on your thread..in fact I have been invisible to the forum for quite some time now. I don't know why I joined it and later could not cope with my hectic schedule. Either way, I kind of lost track with your writings...more willingly then circumstantial I would say.

When I started reading this FF, I could only say one thing...it was written from your heart. Compared to your other stories where you applied all the theories of a story writing technique...every emotion and reflection of characters seemed controlled...well controlled I should say but this one was a reflection of your heart. The delicacies on words to portray moments...the touches on the characters were smooth and careful...but true as you felt. Each part, other than the ones which were used to establish the story, was a reflection of what your heart felt..again that's what I thought and that's what made this story a genuine one to me. And then I stopped reading, because a) I didn't feel my comments were welcomed in your thread (No LIKE on my last comment said it all..someone like you who insists so much on LIKEs, cant be an accident
😊), b) the sudden disruption by suspending the FF...an abrupt decision but I guess that too was more related to how you felt at that time but I felt the story lost that momentum there and then. When you came back, I noticed that the key ingredient went missing...it didn't have the same feeling..the same application. But you continued well until the part where Mayank was in London, the place where they met. I must say this story should have ended at that part..it would have been apt..all along you tried conveying one message that words sometimes can cause more damage than we assume. You could have left Mayank with that guilt feel and lesson learnt..ending the story but not ending their lives. Because after that part, I believe the story was dragged only to give it a happy ending. Was it necessary? Only the writer can justify 😊

Below are my two cents on your after note..please do not take it personally. After all we are all sharing our own learning and experiences..may not match but can be taken with a pinch of salt 😉

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

Note:

Muhabbat Yun.. came into mind with the facts that were surrounding all around me' the relationship problems and how easily we let them go and move away' replacing one my other just losing the sense and ability to hold on'.

Yes..isn't that what we disagreed upon few chapters ago? Why do we let go so easily? You know what amuses me is once we do let go...why don't we just call them back? What is it? Ego? Sense of dignity? Blame game? So all this glory retained but at what cost? Love... that may just happen once in your life? And each moment that is lost in separation...each second of waiting that feels like a year..that he may call me and he will fix things but years of moments pass by and nothing happens! That trust and faith that we place on each other that we will always be there for each other dies a slow death.. those promises, never uttered but implied that we will never let go of each other suddenly seems fake! And after shattering each and every corner stone of a relationship, someone comes back after years and asks for a second chance? No, I would personally find it difficult to absorb. Not sure how Nupur forgave him...her life ruined and destroyed ...she became someone she couldnt even recognise herself because of him! Can she be normal with him again? And who says he wouldn't do it again? He left her to get lost in oblivion and never looked back...took his own sweet time to learn his lesson...what if something had happened to Nupur in between? I mean Nupur was a strong willed person I understand, she survived but there are girls whose life never is same after these incidents...who may agree to marry someone else with no way to return..what about them? Its not letting go I fear..that can happen..as you say we are human..we may be wrong and may say wrong things...but what scares the hell out of me is when they don't come back on time! Sometimes don't come back at all...its an agony for the other person and as time flies by, it becomes difficult to forgive them as well.

It was an effort to let it on words that ur love no matter how much he loves u still remains a human and will do mistakes, huge mistakes, troubles' he will be wrong.. u will be worng.. u will make mess he will make mess'. Yet u need to understand this will happen and we will work on that..

The way we put affords in making a marriage works.. for many reason, family kids. Society it's a big thing wht ever' at time we donot do tht with relationship' may be due to the lack of having eachother not 24/7 , and above all lack of speaking the truth that ur feeling'

Disagree! Completely disagree. True we work hard to sustain a marriage for countless reasons...but at a certain stage and for most instances it becomes a forced relationship. You don't love him but you can't leave him because of XYZ reasons. If forcing yourself to live a life that you barely want to is "efforts" then Allah bachaye aise rishton se. Then again when a bond, (yes not a relationship), but a bond of hearts when that survives ups and downs... now thats to me "Muhabbat Yun" because you're not forced by religion or family or society, because your heart compels to do so.

It isn't the other fault if ur feeling not doing sumthing and just doing because he wants  u to do so' it isn't his fault if all that has made u so suffocated tht u screm and went away' all he will be left with the feeling of.. where I was wrong and this answer he might never get ... because he isn't a psychic reader' u need to tell.. u need to communicate'.

But you don't! That's the whole tragedy..you don't! He wonders for days what went wrong and feels hurt that he may have hurt you unknowingly and you have all the answers but days later when you come back you don't want to talk about it. Why? perhaps because you realize its your fault but you don't know how to say sorry or how to even bring the topic up! perhaps you don't even have the least idea what he has been going through without any answers for days...perhaps you think if its not discussed at all, it will go away automatically but you don't even try to gauge if he has overcome your scream and walking away? That's where misunderstandings start...lack of communication.

Ur not the owner of life of the person u love.. still his life remains his.. with all the right of being his yet ur sharing them with him' doesn't give u authority to break and start to bring out a person tht isn't him' a person that u have in ur imagination .. that u want to see in him and desperately try to make  out of him..

Ownership is such an inappropriate word to use for a relationship like that! I am so sorry to learn that you used it to describe any aspects of it! No one owns anyone's life...not even our parents who have given birth to us. Life is not a property to own..yes what we have is rights on life. Our parents may have utmost rights on our lives to say and depict their thoughts..some parents would control your life..again exercising their rights only. It may be correct..may be incorrect but no way it is "ownership" in any sense.Then again you talk about authority..where did that come from? If you love someone, true love that is, they will love you for who you are! If they want to see you as someone else, perhaps as part of their imagination and that requires them to break you apart, that's not love! That's dictatorship that we see in many male dominating marriages..so if I may ask the author...if Mayank was being so authoritative over Nupur to see her in his way, was it true love? And if it is true love, then why would he want to change her on the first place? Or is it that we all have dreams and imaginations of our prince charming...and when we accept someone in our lives in that role, all we want is fill in the missing blanks. Its just a desire...to see him in a tux coz I dreamt my man will wear it and dance with me some day..does it mean I want to change his wardrobe? Fiza ji..let me tell you one thing..there is no such thing as "Prince Charming" ..no white horse, no violins play when you're in love. But trying to become as the one she desired all her life is not changing yourself inside out..its just customizing yourself to fit in to the picture of "Us" rather then "me" and "him". I always believed in the philosophy that couples are like jigsaw puzzles...ones hole will be filled in by the other pieces when joined until the complete picture is drawn. But if there is a manufacturing fault where the pieces do not merge together well, there's only 2 choices...leave the puzzle incomplete and let the pieces be scattered OR perhaps you want cut here and there and change slightly so that the pieces fit together fit and well.

Ur personal to him.. still there is a little space that is just urs and just his' and its oky if u and him donot allow anyone to enter that'

I mayb wrong at my POVs as they are based on my experience and my learning' waitng to hear urs too'

This ff for me was hard journey ..very hard.. I owe lot to u all at this one'not all of my readers are here I know tht' yet u all loved it.. appreciated.. even after reopening though I lost the hold yet still u all stayed here, tolerate extreme late updates and not only supported this story but also me..

Few readers kheya, Parul, Irum, Shaffy , Anu who always were so much encouragement at this one' NYX.. whom sumwhere in between I lost .though if ur reading I will love to read ur comment as always sum one with such strong POVs I love to have'

Thanks to my all readers who stod my side at this journey

Ragini I must mention here, who was a great support, always reminding me, appreciating me giving me the motivation to write this ff.. that sumone is waiting n really will love to read it' thans Raghu' thanks a lot dear'

Thank You all'. Waitng for ur response and ur thoughts on this journey being completed'thanks a lot

Fiza Ahmed

I am sorry if my looong comment has bored you or your readers. I guess its a compiled feedback on all the chapters that I read but remained quiet plus a final ovation to "Muhabbat Yun". Also my last comment on this forum as I am deactivating this account. Or rather leave it alone till it dies itself (so you can stop sending me PMs should you wish).

Just wanted to say..you are a great writer...bold to experiment on heavy thoughts. Too bad we couldn't be friends and I leave this thread today as one of your most critical reader but no hard feelings I hope 😊

All the best with your future endeavors. Take care..

-Taha

-Nyx- thumbnail

Na tumahray her lafaz mein pazeerai hoon, na meray her harf mein taghfakur, na her lamah izhar ho, na meray haraf haraf shikayatein.. .gar tum khabi sharikay safar na raho,han  humsfar magar tum hi tum rahoo

Tumhara sath ho, tumhari khusbo her taraf tumahra chehra, tumhara sparsh, tumahri ankhein, tumahri baatein, tumahri yaadein, tum hi tum ho tamaam rahoon mein, tumhi tum ho meray din aur raato mein, tum se shoro ho tum per kahtam ho, yeah zindagi ab sirf tum hi tum ho'.

Tumhary lafzo, tumhary taver se chalakti beinteha muhabbat ho, meri honay se tumhari duniya na honay se besukoni hoon, mjh per simat  jay tumhary dono jahan..Muhabbat Yun k bus ab na mein na tum hoo..muhabbat yun k ab bus sirf hum hi hum hoon...

Muhabbat yun ..k jis mein koi dawa na ho, muhabbat yun k jis mein koi izahar na hoo, muhaabt yun k jis mein koi ass na ho...muhabbat yun k jis mein koi sharat koi takaza na ho..muhabbat sukoon ho,  muhabbat tum ho muhabbat mein hoon

Yun mukamal hojay jis k honay se sara jaha , bekhray  tu sara jaha , simtay tu sirf mein sirf tum ho..

Muhabbat yun...

I couldn't help but revive this from your concept..I fell in love with it and every part that I read..I read this before starting to read the chapters. It made my heart warm with feelings unknown. kaash muhabbat yun hi hota jaisa aapne bayaan kiya inn lafzon me...to me this is the heart of your FF. Its my earnest request to you that you too, read it again and while reading it, recall the moments you lived at that time when you were conceptualizing the story and then whatever you feel or felt, just lock it in your heart and never let it go.

Thank you

for

Muhabbat Yun

Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending.
MayUr are together forever.
Loved the way Mayank bowled out Nupur's family.
Specially loved Mayank's line - itni ijjat maat do, main behosh ho jaon ga.
Will miss this ff.
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful ending for beautiful story fiza
thanks for completing this ff & pm