Their bickering reminded me of Veer Shera
m loving it
update super dooper soon
luv u
smilee17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry yar I am commenting late...
first time I dint read it clearly so i dint comment...
I wanted to read it clearly n slowly to understand ur concept...
Now I read it well nice one I just love supernatural stuff alot...
ud soon...
Thnx for pm n once again sorry yarrr...
mddmayuri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey,i m mayuri
i just read ur ff...it is awesome...
ur story looks really interesting...and the charater sketch is fab...
while reading shaleen and swastika's taunt session  i remember surya and nandini...
how they used to taunt each other...
''purani yaadein taaza ho gayi''
i know it is very difficult to narrate this kind of stories but u did a fab job
basically i m a big vampire fan...and ur story is like  
plz do pm me...

and the vm is awesome yaarrr...

Edited by mddmayuri - 12 years ago
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mddmayuri

hey,i m mayuri

i just read ur ff...it is awesome...
ur story looks really interesting...and the charater sketch is fab...
while reading shaleen and swastika's taunt session  i remember surya and nandini...
how they used to taunt each other...
''purani yaadein taaza ho gayi''
i know it is very difficult to narrate this kind of stories but u did a fab job
basically i m a big vampire fan...and ur story is like  
plz do pm me...

yes i hav seen u in many rtmc ff...
i hav even pm u a many times ma other ff-EVERGREEN LOVE...
but u din responded, so i din sent u d request...

i m really happy that u liked it...

there shoulld nothing like plzz...u demand it, i will send request for sure.

lets b buddies frm now...
prahelika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey rashmi...as u said that mayuri can demand and need not to say plz...
mari bhi ek demand hai😆...is ff ko jaldi se update kar dena...😳
i m dying to read what happens next😍...
sweetsanyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: prahelika

hey rashmi...as u said that mayuri can demand and need not to say plz...

mari bhi ek demand hai😆...is ff ko jaldi se update kar dena...😳
i m dying to read what happens next😍...

di aap ki baat main kasie talon
kal pakka ud hojayega...

thanx for demanding.
sweetsanyo thumbnail

update 2-

Morning sunshine weaves inside a classically designed palace, which has ancient heritage touch, engraved in its walls with sophisticated technique and skills. Every corner of this heritage building have blue color in every possible shade, dominating over other colors. Azure, Prussian blue, Carolina blue, navy blue were its few types. ''NEEL MAHAL'' imparted a feeling of freshness through its prominent blue walls to the people residing there.

A beautiful lady of appearance in late 40's, was filling the ambience of the palace by her melodious morning arti dedicated to god Shiva. (Though they r vampires, but they believe in god). She completes her arti and waves her hand over the authentic light lamp to spread the fragrance of it to the surroundings. She makes her way to her daughter's room, a room of royal size. This room exhibits a classic collection of antique, belonging to both ancient and modern. Latest technology equipped this room, consisting of lcd screen, music system, laptop, accompanied by several small sized gazette. But walls of room were engraved with same sculpture with dominating blue. The room was nicely arranged, and gave the visitor a good feeling.

''MA!'' this was the sound which made the visitor swirl around, just to see a lovely pretty but wet princess of the palace.

''SWASTIKA, aap rooz race karne kyun jati hai?'' asked the mother of princess, while moving towards her daughter.

''maa, aap rooz mujhse yahi kyun pochati hai? Aur vaise bhi aaj tho hamara aakhri din hai. Kal se tho hum TAKSHILA chale jayenge.''swatika informed ina sad n dejected mood.

''accha baba kuch nahi kahte hum aapse. Lekin haan aapko yaad hai na ki aaj raat ko ek get-together hai SWARN-MAHAL main.''

''ji maa, humme yaad. Ab hum fresh hone jaa sakte hai?''she asked for her permission.

''haan , jarur!'' she granted it with a smile.

Swastika moves towards her wardrobe, which had collection of classic designers, as her mother performed her exit. While searching for today's attire, swastika closed her eyes to rethink and concentrate on her work. But the sight in her eyes was not letting her. She glanced the same toned bodied transformed, who was running on her senses throughout the journey till her home. She opened her eyes and jolted her head to focus again.

Here, morning sunshine prevailed over a palace whose name was too kept on its base-SURYA MAHAL. This palace exhibits an authentic and distinguishing piece of sculpture over it. Its walls presented a natural harmony b/w the ancient and the modern art skills. Red color, color of affection and energy predominated all the rest of the colors in the palace.

The people residing here, live their live with comfort of fullest. Here too, a melodious famine voice enchanted the orator into the world of music. The elegant looking women presented her morning prayer to goddess MAA SAKTI. She too swayed her hands over the 'diya' to spread its charm and blessing in the ambience around her.

The elegant looking lady entered the room, a king sized room which frequently visited, and lowered her pace as if wanted to sway the larger proportion of blessings of god in here the room. The was equipped with latest technological gadgets. This room was elegantly designed and had a non-typical touch in its sculpture engraved in its walls. The interior designing of the room was very special and wide.

Soon she swirled around, to his charming prince son- SHALEEN. He presented his morning smile to her. But his mother was more concerned abt the reason of him being wet. She asked-'' aap gheele kaise hoye, beta?''

''oh! Yeh' voh hum race karte karte ghir gaye.''

''aapko kahin chot tho nahi lagi nah?'' said again with her motherly concern, stuffed with loveliness.

''nahi maa!'' he informed while hugging her, she too responeded.

''aapko yaad hai nah kiaaj sham'.''before she completed, shaleen spoke out-

''ko get together hai, iknow it mom. Aap bhoolne hi kahan deti hai.

''tho thk hai! Aap nah ligiye, main aapka nashata lagati hoon!''

''ji maa!'' he acknowledged.

The elegant lady makes her exit out of room.

After this shaleen caress his bare chest his fingertips, which was no more bleeding, as he healed it far earlier with his werewolf powers. He said to himself-''chot tho lagi thi maa!''. Soon he closed his eyes to see no one other than the aquatic swimmer rising out on water surface with her blazing skin. He opened his eyes and smiled to himself. 

He moved from there to freshen up. Briskly completed his routine and reached the royal sized dinning table, whose chair had a authentic ancient designing.

He entered in casuals shirt and jeans and greeted the once who were already present on the table.

''good morning papa!'' he greeted the serious manly looking figure who sat on the position of head of the house, than greeted a beautiful looking lady, though older than shaleen himself ''good morning di''. Her eyes were shining bright with a morning happiness feeling.

''good morning, beta!''said the Mr. SHAHISTRABHANU  in his manly voice, accompanied by a contrasting sweet famine voice ''good morning, bro!''

Mrs . Shahistrabhanu made her entry with the breakfast, as the normal morning chatter proceeded on the table b/w man and his children. Everyone enjoyed the time. As soon as they were done with their breakfast except shaleen,  the young lady on the table informed-''PAPAJI, mujhe aaj hi TAKSHILA ke liye nikalna hoga! Actually Shinghalshah SIR (principal) ko aaj hi annual planning karni hai. Aur kal se new students bhi aayenge. Unke liye bhi mujhe kuch preparatios karni hai.''

Shaleen who was busy in stuffing his mouth with food, managed to say-''oh! Yes, how can we all forget ki meri di tho, PROFESSOR SHILPA SHATRIYA SHAHISTRABHANU BHI HAI.''

''okay beta, its no problem!'' said MRS.Nandini, while tapping shaleen's head to stop his nuisance.

''All the best beta, for ur coming year!''

She acknowledged him-'' thank you papa!'' and frowned towards his naughty brother.

She was just abt to make her exit, but she stopped and returned her gaze to him  and said-''Shaleen , make a point. Yahan main tumhari di hoon, but takshila main, I will a strict prof. of urs for sure. And I m a damn strict prof.'' she emphazied.

Shaleen was all left numb and shocked. He soon realized-''oh! Yes kal tho main bhi takshila jaunga!'' he said this in dejection.

Shilpa smiled at his worried brother and left.

Nandini helped him come out of his shock, by jolting him by shoulder, ''dhukhi baad main ho jaane, abhi khana kha lo!''

Shaleen regained his senses, saw the platter before him, ignored his reason of previous disappointment, and restarted with his breakfast. His parents smiled, and were happy that their child is now grown up, soon will a responsible successor of this werewolf royal family, after his training in TAKSHILA

next ud- coming thursday
precap- shaleen's and sawstika's first couple dance in get together.
Edited by sweetsanyo - 12 years ago
sweetsanyo thumbnail
plz note-

swastika was able to control herself from shaleen's scent in their first meeting, bcoz the forest had many sandal wood trees.
i hav mentioned that ''sandal wood scent sways along air b/w the the forest''- something like this.

the sandal wood scent doesn't let vampires smell any other fragrance apart from itself.
or in other words sandal wood scent overpowers every kind of scent in case of vampires.

if a vampire is a mate of a werewolf, then werewolf's blood scent can make vampire literally crazy, and uncontrollable. but vampire never feels thirst for werewolf's blood, not just mate, any werewolf.

its only vampire's mate - the werewolf's scent which make vampy crazy abt them, to complete their love desires.yes simply and only LOVE DESIRES.

the vampys hav nothing to do with scent of other werewolves apart from their mate, in case.

(edited part in red)

plz plz do't get confused with actual blood and scent.

actual blood them will surely attract vampy's...let it b of any one.
bcoz once the blood is out of their body, vampy just cant resist it.

that why in any case of injury of any supernatural, vampy r sure to attack them.

shaleen din realize that swastika is a vamp, bcoz she touched for just for a while during his tranformation...he simply din realize her cold body and icy touch.

swastika is sure that he is a werewolf as he converted transformed into one just in front of her.

after every ud 
i will keep a doubt section frm now...
in which i will clear all ur previous doubts.

guys don't keep any doubt in u ...pls

or u will b damn confused later...

Edited by sweetsanyo - 12 years ago
prahelika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me first😃...first of all ek bada sa hug deti hoon🤗
such a royal description😎...i loved the pics of both the palaces⭐️
so swastika and shaleen will meet in a get together party again😍
more fun on the way...😳
and now swastika can't get shaleen out from her head...his images keep coming in her mind😍
shaleen is smiling when thinking about swastika😳...aww
lagta hai aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai 😳...
werewolf kitne naughty hote hai...😆apna elder sis ko tang kar raha hai😆
looks like he's gonna get punishment in takshila from his di😆
well i want to know something...as u said that vampies' smell power get overwhelmed by the scent of sandalwood...so does that mean that they even can't smell the scent of their mate too?
and did shaleen realized that swastika is a vampy?and did she realized that shaleen is a wolfie?😳
and now i m even more eager for the next part😍 
as this time shaleen's heart will beat again and swastika'll go frenzy after she smells his scent😳
thnx for updating dear..😊
waiting for next😍 

Edited by prahelika - 12 years ago
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome dear
loved it
cant wait till the next part
plz plz cont soon
thnx 4 da pm