Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
ooo
so cute love story
d r d best
now i m loving it tooo much a lot for words...
noe evrything is gonna be all rite..
i m sure now arnav will forgive her...i m sure..
amazing update
byeee
loved it
amazing update!!!!!!!
osum blosum
very nice
fab job ya
loved it
byeee

Ended thumbnail
ow man. poor khushi and arnav. when will they come together!!!
xxx
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update he loves her cared for her but won't forgive atleast he took care when she was sick and stayed loves her but he is still hurt thanks for the pm love the update 

pri12 thumbnail
niceee...

Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update aww arnav took care of kushi now wish he forgave her thanks for the pm.
arshiiasr thumbnail

part 30
-last part

[DIV]Khushi was disturbed hearing that he had left..But she decided to talk to him soon.. after some days rest she was completely fine and decided to go to college and meet arnav and sort our their problem by talking to him..on the other hand arnav wanted to give him little time to patchup with her after reading her letter..as she went to college and saw arnav she talked to himand said thanks to him for taking so care of me and helping in my recovery she says whatever she did to him after that he will hate her but i please arnav give one more chance as i really apologise he hears to her this time without saying a wordleaves from there there and khushi is again hurt...on the other side arnav decided that he will give chance to her..Khushi plans a surprise for arnav so that she gets a chance to talk to him where there is no one except the two..she calls akash and says tell arnav that you want to throw a party and call him to that placeas akash do the same and infroms to hima nd he goes and sees no one suddenly he some of his pictures on screen and all memories come in his mind and also his khushi memeorable movement and he then sees khushi standing on the corner of the room and holding a red rose she comes to him and says him sorry and gives him the rose saying I am madly in love with you I really love you please give me one chance as arnav bend down and kiss her on the lips as gives his answer as they are kissing each other madly without any barriers as arnavs says her dont leave me next time again when i need you as he hugs her and then he bend down take her hand in his and ask her that will u marry me,will you make me feel complete you are the girl i want to spend my whole lif with you and she syas him yes nd again they kisses each other
Edited by siya03 - 12 years ago
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update!!

Finally they patchd up..! Yey
Ended thumbnail
haiii yay gosh these two in ur story rock!!!
xxx
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was a beautiful update!!!

I liked the surprise Kushi gave to Arnav...

continue soon...