ARNAV-rich.womeniser,.boxer.college goin guy
KHUSHI-simple,mature,college goin nd reserved
PAYAL-arnav small sister
LAVANYA-khushi sister
ANJALI-khushi best friend
AAKASH-arnav best friend
SHYAM-arnav rival in college

part 1

its is the first day of college aftr vacations.. arnav is in 3rd year and cum to rage new students as khushi has its first day of college...he sees khushi wid a girl and just keep admiring his beauty and cannot take eyes off her...as she is very nervous is playing wid her duppata and den luks at arnav admiring her then she keep her eyes down...she is very nervous suddenly shyam comes to rag khushi and starting his act and arnav sees dat she has tears in her eyes...when he sees he came to save her and hav a huge fight wid shyam and khushi seeing get hurt goes from dere crying widout knowing him and saying him anything.khushi is till crying and don't knw what to do...arnav comes finding her to talk to her and say her sorry about the fight with shyam...as she says its ok and was about to leave and he ask her name to her...she tels him and also says him to stay away from her.as she dont want to be linked with him in any or the other way or want to talk to him in college and leaves from there.. as for the first time in life any girl is refusing to be with him or even talk to him he gets angry and even hurt and promises himself to talk to her and b e a friend to him...on the other side shyam hears the talk between them and comes to him and say him for the first time any girl have said u no and even don't want to see your face and talk to you..he make a bet with him to make her fall in love with him...he challenges him and forces him to accept the bet in anger he says yes he wil make her fall in love with him...

imp note-part 20

Edited by siya03 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiiasr thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
part 2
At night khushi is thinking about her first day of college and her talks with arnav...then her sister lavanya comes and ask her about the first day of college to her and say her that a friend of her told her that there is guy in her college arnav singh raizada...who is a playboy and everyday has a new girl by his side...so she should mantain distance from him..he has a innocent and a charming face so she should be careful from him..on the other side arnav is thinking how to talk to her and he should win the bet..but somewhere he is attracted by her and want to talk to her and he is thinking the way out to talk to her...as the next day in college dey both by mistake bump into each other and have a eye lock and then khushi remembers the words by lavanya and walk off and ignore him and goes from there...he tries to talk to her but she don't talk and goes on...in canteen also she dont talk to him and shyam sees that and says him that you cant win the bet and insults arnav...khushi goes with her best friend anjali from canteen...now he is thinking wht efforts to make that she should talk to him...he suddenly see she is alone and hold her arms and push her to wall nearby so that she cant go nywhere and listen to him...she tries to go but his tight grip on her she says him she dont want to talk to him as she knows what type of person he is and dont respect any girls as he wants only how to use girls and play with emotions.. and he gets angry by listening what she says and holds her arms tightly as she starts crying and he somwhere cant see her tears and she leaves from there crying...he gets upset as first time is in life he is so effected by any girls
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
amazing dear loved it love to read more 
arshiiasr thumbnail
part 3
As khushi is crying she bumps into anjali and she ask her her what happend to her and y she is crying...she then tels her you remember guy arnav who saved you from ragging dat day she just nodded and then anjali said you know whole college is very upset because there is a boxing match in next weeks and today arnav hands got hurt as he hit it on a glass in anger due to some girl whom he is trying to talk and she is not bothered about him...listening all dis again she has tears in her eyes...anjali said he is  a champion of boxer and wins every year...khushi is crying and try to control her tears and thinks he don't make any difference to her and for the the last time she will talk to him and ask what he wants from her and why is he doing all this...she goes to find him and she finds him alone in library sitting and nowhere is around and arnav sees her and says her what you want now is anything left you to say me anything..she ask him how is his wound he says it should not matter to her and say her leave him alone... but she comes forward to him and see wound which is still bleeding she ask him y did he do that he dont answer and seeing the blood she starts crying again by which arnav held her hand and ask her y she is crying she should be happy that he wont come in her way as she thinks he is casonova who use and throw girls he say her that i dnt respect feelings so y r u crying for a such a guy and also say dat y does his wound matter to her and she has tears in her eyes..she says leave me i want to go he says answer me den u can...suddenly some students come dere and he leaves her hand and says i m leaving you now but i want answer later
arshiiasr thumbnail
part 4
As arnav is driving flashback of khushi comes in front of him as her face is not going from eyes haunting him...he don't understand what is happening to him this is first girl in life whose tears r effecting him so much...suddenly shyam calls him he picks the call without even listening to him he says him he looses the bet and before shyam could say anything he cut the call..now arnav wanted khushi without any basis of bet...he did not know why but her word effected him...he did not have the answer y he wanted to talk to her and be with her...on the other side khushi was crying in her room because of arnav...she felt arnav is not like lavanya said to her...she could feel the hurt on his hands she could not see him hurt and felt something for him...suddenly anjali called her to tel her about college picnic going tomorrow...she said yes she felt as arnav wont be coming due to his wound... she will not have to face him in college...Next day in bus she was shocked to see arnav in picnic as she was running from him...
Jalebibaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice story..want more..cont.pls pm me
arshiiasr thumbnail
part 5

As the bus starts khushi is sitting on the window side as enjoying the view outside arnav is sitting opposite side admiring her..then suddenly anjali comes to arnav to exchange her seat as she wanted to talk to his partner regarding some work so arnav goes to sit with khushi...as khushi sees him sitting next to her her heartbeat increases and she starts looking outside window again to control herself and not giving him any signs of her emotions to ignore any talks between them...arnav says her that we did not completed our conversation in the library she reply's that she don't remember any of the talk and don't want to talk to him...arnav says her khushi i know you care for me i saw care in your tears y r u not aceepting it y r u running from me..she luks on the window to control her tears so he cannot see pain in her eyes and say him that she don't care about him..he says her okay say the same thing u dnt care in looking in my eyes den suddenly anjali comes back to the seat while  arav going back to his seat he sees the tears in her eyes...he knows that he has started feeling for her somehow and know she also feels the same for him...and somehow this is love...now he hav to do something so that dey can confess each other dey r in "LOVE"
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar superb ss please continue ...
waiting for the next part please PM me...
arshiiasr thumbnail
part 6

As they reached the picnic spot between the beautiful valleys...everyone was busy enjoying themselves as khushi is sitting alone on the the other side thinking about arnav and knows that she has started loving him and decides to stay away from him and not to let him give any chance to talk to her and not to face him..As arnav on the other side thinks how to confront khushi and tel his feeling to her and suddenly someone calling him to join the dance party outside..he goes out but his eyes try to find her and he sees her sitting opposite watching dance..he joins the dance floor and starts dancing with a girl and looking at khushi from the corner of the eye..khushi is uncomfortable watching him dance with other girl he gets she is getting jealous and he makes her more closer to him while khushi sees and get angry and just go from there..when she leaves from there he leaves the dance floor and finds her crying goes to her and ask her y is she crying she is about to leave he holds her wrist and pulls her closer to him just few inch distance and ask her again y she came from the dance party and y is she crying she says him its not important for him to know about her...he pulls her more closer her heartbreat increases and lips trembling he sees her lips and moving to her lips he kisses her passionately...khushi is shocked by his act...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
super fast updates thanks yaar