Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jalebibaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
that was niccce..u r true,trust s more imp for any relationship. So kushi shld suffr 4 nt trustin arnav..
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
"TRUST"is the essence of any relatioship as if there is no trust there is no relationship...
snake knew the trust issue was their weakest link khushi was always afraid of trusting arnav because of who he was and used that against them love the update thanks for the pm

--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Siya dear!!

I totally go with Arnav.. Atleast Kushi could have tried listening to Arnav for once!
Now her turn to convince him!

Thanks for the PM!😊
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome update aww kushi go pacify ur arnav thanks for the pm cant wait to read more 😊
arshiiasr thumbnail
part 25

As khushi tries to talk to arnav but its of no use she really tries hard to talk to him to call him on the other side arnav is very angry on her as he doesnot answers his calls..she has so much of regret of not beleiving him and she is thinking about him how to apologise and talk to him when anjali calls her and ask her what are doing khushi and khushi is sounding upset she ask herwhat is the matter then she tells her arnav is not talking to her and not even answering is calls she is not understanding how to apologise to him...anjali says her meet talk to him in college as she responds to her okay..Next day in college she is not able to find arnav when she finds her is with a girl chatting when arnav sees her he turned his face to other side and continues the talk...Khushi comes to him and says him that she want to talk to him but he don't answer and just goes from there she tries very hard to talk to him and is hurt by his ignorance and she is upset...She decided to talk to him at any cost she goes to talk to arnav when she finds him alone she says arnav when he sees her he try to go from there she holds his wrist and say please listen to me once..he says her no khushi now you listen to me i dont want to talk to you from now as i really loved you and you did not even trust me and even did not listen to me when i needed you the most shyam played the game to create diffrences between us and due to somes photos you thought i betrayed you when i changed for you even then you did not trust me or our love...i know you thought i m guy who dont respect girls who plays with their emotions and that why u did not trusted me and thought i betrayed you so its better to be apart as u dont trust me and i dont need any relation between us as you dont trust me and not even try to understand me...Arnav goes from there in anger and khushi is standing there shocked what he said to her,she says to herself i trust you arnav but i wont let you finish this so easily and says you will forgive me soon and cries hard..
Edited by siya03 - 12 years ago
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update yaar πŸ‘.
but i am very much worried about Arnav πŸ˜­
Kushi pls do something & convince him 
thanks a lot for ur lovely update pls continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by siva2901 - 12 years ago
Jalebibaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my god..eventho mistake s frm kushi side bt i realy feelin sad 4 her..do cont soon..thanks 4 pm
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update:)

loved it, arnav was correct still he has to give a chance to their relationship:)
Ended thumbnail
owww! i feel so sorry for khushi
xxx
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey really lovely yaar waiting for the next part...😍