IPKKND OS: 24 hours Completed on Page 8

blah_blah3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so the inspiration for this OS came from a few different works. While I was writing it I realized it was getting too long, so I will probably post it in about 2-4 updates, depending on how long it gets.

The OS will slightly have mature content as it proceeds, so please read at your own discretion! My job was to warn, which I am doing, so please do not complain later!

24 Hours

"Lavanya, I want you to raise the bid till $4000, after that retreat, and let others take over"

"But why ASR, I mean the bidding will go high as it is, why do you want me to raise it?" asked a clearly confused Lavanya.

"Don't use your brains to much Lavanya, as you don't have much of them anyway. It is a charity event, and I want the bidding to go as high as possible," replied Arnav.

Lavanya was Arnav's assistant, and other than beauty, she barely had anything other to give. But she was there when he needed an assistant, so was tolerating her nuisance. She had been working with him for the last 2 years, but could not completely fill the shoes of his former assistant. He needed everything to go well for tonight, and was hoping she could do her job without messing up for once.

Tonight was the charity event where all the eligible bachelors of the town were to be auctioned off for a good 24 hours. Of course, the even had to include the almighty business tycoon, Arnav Singh Raizada.

---

All the bachelors had been sold off their owners for the 24 hours that began the next morning at noon. The only remaining was Arnav Singh Raizada.

He stepped on stage with her charcoal gray pin-stripe suit, and a soft pink shirt underneath, with a white tie, and white dress shoes. His hair was gelled up as usual, and he wore his Versace aviators to top it all off.

As the bidding had begun for him, it went exactly as he has thought. Lavanya had raised the bidding up to $4000, but there was no need for that, the women there were crazy for him as it was.

The bidding had risen up till $7500, and the auctioneer was about to bang his gavel when out of the crowd a woman had called out $9000. There were murmurs around the room suddenly, wondering whom the girl was. Even Arnav was wondering the same thing, how a girl had just raised the bid by $1500.

Who ever she was, had great impact around the room. As no one else in the room wanted to match her price, Arnav Singh Raizada was sold off to her.

As Arnav made his way off stage, he began to seek the woman who he was slaving to for a whole 24 hours.

When he got to the desk where he was supposed to meet his buyer, he noticed someone in front of him in a red dress, with her back turned toward him. He noticed that the dress was backless, and was held on to her by the two thin straps on her shoulders.

"Excuse Me," he said to the woman, thinking that she was the one who had bought him. When the girl turned around, his breath caught in his throat. Standing in front of him in a gorgeous red dress, with a deep v-neck in the front, showing cleavage was none other than Khushi Gupta, his former assistant who had left the job 2 years ago.( https://www.wedding-in-colorado.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/red-short-prom-dress-1.jpg)  She had her hair down in loose curls, smoky eyes, shocking red lips, silver drop earrings, a black clutch in hand, and black pumps on her feet.

She giggled at his reaction. He couldn't take his eyes off her. His mouth was slightly open, and if he didn't close it soon, he'd be drooling as well.

"Hello ASR," she said, "It's been a long time"

"Khushi Gupta," he said, his voice coming out strained. He composed himself and tried again, "It certainly has been long, how are you, and what are you doing here?"

"Well Mr.Raizada, I am good, and I am your owner for 24 hours," she said winking at him.

He knew it was her he was sold off too, but was still surprised at her words, "Why did you spend $9000 on by Gupta?"

"Because I wanted to spend sometime with my old boss," she said as a matter of fact.

"You could have just dropped by the office," he said eyeing her closely.

"And what, sit there while you ordered your staff around, and have you discuss the ups and downs of your business with me? No thank you" she replied.

"Well, when you put it that way," he smiled slightly.

"Anyway, let's not discuss my motivations behind this anymore, I will come pick you up at noon tomorrow. Dress casual," and with that she made her way out of the ballroom, leaving a baffled Arnav behind her.

---

Khushi Gupta had been Arnav Singh Raizada's assistant for 4 years before she quit her job. She had been attracted to him during the entire course of her job. She tried very hard for him to notice her, but all in vain. She had many other job offers, much better than her current job, with a pay raise, but always rejected them hoping that one day her boss would finally take notice of her. After years of chasing, she finally gave up and quit her job. She lost all contact with him, but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't forget him. Hence, why after all these years she came back for him. To give it one last chance for him to see that she was after all a woman, who had fallen in love with him years ago.

Arnav Singh Raizada, along with being the most eligible bachelor, was also the biggest player. For him women were nothing but mere objects for passing the time. Every night another woman. One nightstand led to the next. He was never really the one for commitments. He had taken an instant liking for Khushi when she began to work with him, but laid off thinking she was not the type of girl he could just sleep with and then forget about.

After 2 years, the two meet. Neither one knowing how the other felt of them. Neither knowing what was held for them in their 24 hours. Both falling asleep thinking of the other, thinking of what surprise tomorrow would bring for them.

---

The next morning Khushi arrived at Arnav's doorstep at noon sharp. Arnav hated latecomers, hence why Khushi was on time. She wore a white sundress, with pink flip-flops. She bore neutral make up on her eyes, and hot pink lip-gloss on her lips, making them look inviting. She straightened her hair, and brought it all over to rest over her right shoulder.

As she came up to his penthouse suite, she lightly knocked. Suddenly nervous of facing him.

As Arnav opened the door, Khushi was breathless, at the man in front of him. He was gorgeous, and Khushi was having a hard time controlling her emotions. He was standing in front of her in his navy blue jeans, without a shirt. As he caught her staring at his tones abs, he quietly said, "I was just about to throw a t-shirt on when you knocked."

Khushi merely nodded, fearing that her tongue would fail her. As Arnav put on his red v-neck shirt, and made his way out, his questionnaire began, "So where are we going?"

Finally gaining the courage to speak again, she winked and answered, "That is a surprise." Flashing her biggest smile at him.

Please do tell me what you think. I will only continue after your responses! Have fun, hope you like it!

PS. Right now I am only pming those on my pm list for "Unfriendly Neighbours" if you would like a pm for future updates of this OS please do let me know!

Btw, if I sent you a pm, and you don't want a pm for this, then also let me know! 😳

Part 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/51650072

Part 3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/51726110

Edited by blah_blah03 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
res...

*edited*

It is amazing, Amy. . .
Need you ask whether you should continue??

And, honey. . . The link to the image isn't working,love. . .

Or at least, it didn't, for me. . .

Edited by harsh42 - 12 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome please continue please pm
rupzloveu thumbnail
intersting plzz conti soon..
thanx for the pm..
blah_blah3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harsh42

res...

*edited*

It is amazing, Amy. . .
Need you ask whether you should continue??

And, honey. . . The link to the image isn't working,love. . .

Or at least, it didn't, for me. . .

lol Thank you Harsh 😳 It's 2 am here, I'm tired of studying, and couldn't sleep, so I decided to write. I was really tired while writing, so I didn't really know if it was good or not.

About the link, it was working a few minutes ago! and it was such a pretty dress too It's not working for me any more either. I'll try looking for it again

check if this one works http://www.wedding-in-colorado.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/red-short-prom-dress-1.jpg
Edited by blah_blah03 - 12 years ago
zafi thumbnail
Oh very interesting.👏 Please continue soon.😃 Thanks.😉
Here is the pic Guys I thought I'd help.
Edited by zafi - 12 years ago
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blah_blah03

lol Thank you Harsh 😳 It's 2 am here, I'm tired of studying, and couldn't sleep, so I decided to write. I was really tired while writing, so I didn't really know if it was good or not.

About the link, it was working a few minutes ago! and it was such a pretty dress too It's not working for me any more either. I'll try looking for it again

check if this one works http://www.wedding-in-colorado.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/red-short-prom-dress-1.jpg

Thank you for writing it amidst your busy schedule, then. . . 😃
And true. . . Its very pretty indeed. . . 😳

Edited by harsh42 - 12 years ago
blah_blah3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zafi

Oh very interesting.👏 Please continue soon.😃 Thanks.😉

Here is the pic Guys I thought I'd help.

Aww sweetheart thank you so much for posting the picture!

me loving it!!! i cant wait for more!
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oo continue do make it saucy 😳